[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many of you are ex-teenager doucebags who peaked in highschool?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 729.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
137KB, 340x340px
how many of you are ex-teenager doucebags who peaked in highschool? been lifting for a while but always avoided bodybuilding communities because it gathers the biggest autists and braindead frat bros. even on 4chan, this is easily the worst board.
>>
>>42470792
>because it gathers the biggest autists
Like anime posters? If rather have a "brain dead" frat gym bro than a fkn anime watcher. Anyways nobody is gonna just say there a douchebag so that was a dumb question. Btw saged
>>
>>42470792
One of the worst*** especially after the pol and r9k invasion
>>
File: fit_irl2.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
fit_irl2.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>42470792
You've stereotyped us wrong anon, we were the awkward anime-watching nerds in highschool. We're on /fit/ to make up for our insecurity about our lack of masculinity.
>>
>>42470792
t. doesnt get it
You don't get it.
>>
>>42470830
Anyone else here not a faggot like this?
I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of incel betas
>>
>>42470792
>even on 4chan, this is easily the worst board

It could not be more obvious that this is your first week on the site.

I can think of 10 worse boards off the top of my head.

>/adv/
>/fa/
>/a/
>/co/
>/b/
>/r9k/
>/pol/
>/tv/
>/s4s/
>/mlp/
>/vp/
>/g/

Whoops, thats 12.
>>
>>42470792
lol I am a douche bag who peaked in high school

>feels good man
>>
>>42470866
>forgetting to put /soc/
Fucking newfag
>>
>>42470866
/fa/ is a lot better in its own subject than /fit/. at least it tries to be different than the fast-fashion oriented malefashionadvice and the streetwear hyperbeast crowd. lot of underages and shitposts but cynism kinda works for a fashion board since you try to avoid falling into stereotypes and want to have a general self-awareness about the way you look.
/fit/ isnt different than any fitness forum in the world that has little moderation. you constantly try to show-off while picking up on other people's insecurities. same shit everywhere
>>
>this is easily the worst board.

Really far from it.
>>
>>42470805
FPBP
>>
I played a couple sports in high school but was all together a nobody in both high school and college. I probably peaked in the conventional sense of thinking about it but I don't think i've peaked in happiness- I feel like I'm still on that journey.
>>
>>42470853
I'm with you on that. I briefly watched Dragonball Z when I was 10 but that's as far as it goes.
>>
File: fucking_normies.jpg (15KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
fucking_normies.jpg
15KB, 281x179px
>>42470853
>>42473018
normal well-adjusted people need to LEAVE
>>
File: yyyy.png (250KB, 271x465px) Image search: [Google]
yyyy.png
250KB, 271x465px
>>42470792
I was a nerdy guy in highschool, and I'm still one, but lifting gave me an alpha look. If you see me in real life you will assume I'm a frat that loves partying and sex, but in reality I'm the kind of guy who loves reading, listening to classical music or watching documentaries about ancient civilitazions lol And there's worst, I'm still a virgin
>>
>>42470792

Actually I've found that people here are fairly chill, and /fit/ is actually one of the least racist boards. Sometimes you'll see is blatant /pol/ fags shitting up threads, but when their mom's make them go to sleep things go back to normal
>>
>>42473335
Jesus, is that you? What are your lifts? Routine? Height? Weight? How long have you been lifting? How are you still a virgin? Age?
>>
>>42473428
Yes, it's me. I've been following pic related with little changes after some time. I started lifting 3 years ago 5 or 6 times a week. I'm 185 cm and 89 kg. And I'm a vigin because I'm an insecure autist wih no self esteem and tourette syndrome, I've been bullied my enitre childhood and teenage years and that gave a huge social anxiety and general repulsion for people and women. I'm 23 years old.
>>
>>42473676
mor pics pls, mirin
>>
File: 1493927653090.jpg (113KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1493927653090.jpg
113KB, 680x680px
>>42470792
>>
>>42470792

At least this board inspires me to be an active retard instead of just a retard. /r9k/ is an awful place that ruined whatever friendships I had left with females.
>>
>>42470805
Complaining about anime watchers on a mongolian powerpoint imageboard
>>
>>42470792
>how many of you are ex-teenager doucebags who peaked in highschool?
Opposite with me. Im a bullied beta turned semi normie
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.