[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright boys, I'm 5'8, 18, just finished high school,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: helpme.jpg (32KB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
helpme.jpg
32KB, 404x720px
Alright boys, I'm 5'8, 18, just finished high school, 230ish pounds, 5 inch dick, kissless virgin that's depressed, fatfuck in general and really want a gf. Redpill me so hard that I have no choice but to lose weight. inb4 manlet
>>
>>42470367
willpower
>>
>>42470367
Just look into the mirror and read the sticky you attention whore. Why should we care when you don't.
>>
>>42470371
now fuck off
>>
>>42470374
All of this. If you don't really want it for yourself you're never gonna make it.
>>
File: dmtmyc.jpg (200KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
dmtmyc.jpg
200KB, 750x937px
There's nothing anybody here can say that will do anything to help you. You've just got to help yourself (in this eandeavor and throughout your life).
You're now expected to be a self-reliant island of a man and, as such, need to be competent enough (mantally, spiritually, physically, emotionally) to be of use in any given situation. If you don't yet have the confidence, fake it till it becomes your nature.
Best of luck
>>
File: penisisze.png (510KB, 978x1369px) Image search: [Google]
penisisze.png
510KB, 978x1369px
even if you will lose weight you will still be a manlet with small dick. No woman will truly like you or enjoy your company, they will just settle for you because they either can't get any better or want financial support
>>
File: IMG_0720.jpg (219KB, 1059x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0720.jpg
219KB, 1059x658px
>>42470367
>>42470676
It's going to be difficult for awhile.
You're going to be eating a lot of tuna and vegetables and not much else for awhile while you burn off that weight. (Read the sticky). You're going to wish you hadn't gotten so damn fat in the first place, but if you follow proper diet and lift for strength and drink your caffeine (or whatever uppers you prefer) and water, you'll lose the weight in no time.
I lost 50 lbs in 3 months just following this routine and cutting 500-1000 calories per day.
>>
>>42470367
Browse /fph/ threads on this board for some time and you will be redpilled enough.
>>
I dont give a shit you being fat makes it easier for the rest of us who actually lift
>>
>>42470367
you'll never have a girlfriend if you die (of obesity related causes) first.
>>
>>42470367
Aw maaaan!... You are so cute. I'm not saying that in a creepy way and I know you didn't come here to be creeped on but maaaan... Aw man...

Yet again, not creepin. But come on, babe. You're just asking for it lol...

I know it's probably a stretch and it's totally cool if you don't want to, but can you share your Instagram or something? Snapchat? Whatever. If you're uncomfortable I'll just give you mine and we could chat. Doesn't have to be sexual, just chatting, laughing, someone to talk to.

I mean come on! It's not every day you get to see a girl as pretty as you. Like for real! If you have a boyfriend, then it's cool! Like it would be weird if you didn't, considering how pretty you are!

Haha! Whatever. See ya, maybe chat laters? Bye!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.