[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEED UR BRAINZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1500438056351.jpg (197KB, 1187x1507px) Image search: [Google]
1500438056351.jpg
197KB, 1187x1507px
Hey /fit/ was wondering if you could help me out here, sooo I got this pain in my lower left side on my back just above the left cheek, it pops up random but always the same spot. Went to the the doctors and they couldn't find shit in the MRI or X-rays but the pain is still there. Take my MRI scans and shit to a chiropractor for a second opinion. He said my spine and lower area was fine and healthy, but he think it's a torn muscle or some sort of muscle related injury.

Sooo /fit/ if there are any medfags out there what kind of muscle do you guys think it is or what is causing this

Also for non medfags has any one of you guys dealt with something similar to what I'm describing

The pain is aching sharp and just plain painful like I got mc Gregor constantly punching me there.

Pic unrelated
On mobile so kinda slow
>>
File: Backatomy.jpg (86KB, 736x629px) Image search: [Google]
Backatomy.jpg
86KB, 736x629px
It's always the Thoracolumbar fascia.You need proper glute and hamstring activation. Regardless of if you're injured or just a lazy sack of shit, you need to do progressive therapy to correct the imbalance/injury.
Look up on youtube proper deadlift and squat technique. Start small and over the next 8 weeks increase the ROM and weight. Remember you're doing therapy not setting records.
>>
>>42468759
Startling good advice for /fit/. Well done anon.
>>
Does the bar scrape your legs when you pull your deadlift up? Is it always over the middle of your foot? Do you go slightly below parallel on squat with ass out and legs wide as you should? (Do you even lift?)

Also for something similar, I have a dull pain going down to my right shin muscles from my lower spine sometimes, should I be worried?
>>
>>42468759
I workout not a lazy piece of shit. Pretty sure my squat and deadlift form is good. I haven't done them in a while though doctors thought I had a pinched nerve at first and told me to stop but since they found nothing guess its time to get back to it. I'll check out some videos on YouTube. But fucking shit should've just came here first and save me cash for fuckin dammit they should refunds if they can't find shit instead of just giving me pain killers.

Thank you anon
>>
>>42468759
Not Op, but I'll check this out. Thanks. Mine pain is different, like that area tenses up tight and doesn't want to relax for a couple of minutes.
>>
>>42468839
When you do your deadlifts, pretend like your sitting down in a chair that's a little out of reach. Feel the stretch in your hamstrings and glutes before descending. This is called loading the hamstrings.
ex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEy_czb3RKA
Squats are a little less complicated but you should be mindful of the same principles as when deadlifting. You're not just working a group of muscles; you're working a chain. Imagine your body is like a stack of gears: when one gear rotates it rotates not only the gear above it but also all the others. Your body works much the same way. The weakest part in the chain in the T.fascia and if not protected with proper form can become over stressed and injured. Good luck.
>>
>>42468882
The cramp you're experiencing is the body's attempt to prevent further injury. Just like if you were to be in a car accident, your muscle would tense up to prevent damage to the body. Or if you over stretch before being thoroughly warmed up, the muscle will begin to tighten. It's the same reflex. People look at cramps as an annoyance and inconvenience but they can be powerful tools to predict imbalances in strength and could indicate the area may be experiencing undue stress.
>>
>>42468835
This?
>>
File: semitendinosus m.jpg (33KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
semitendinosus m.jpg
33KB, 1024x640px
>>42469038
Sorry no image. No, I don't think you should be worried. Just go easy on yourself.
>>
>>42468759
When you say therapy how many reps and sets should I do??
>>
>>42469120
Depends on how advanced the injury is and your prior strength/flexibility. Since I'm not your physician I don't have that intimate knowledge and only you can know for sure. I would suggest as a rule to start without weight your first couple of days and do just enough to feel like you've done a warm up then stop. You should not be working to the point which it begins to hurt. If it feels tight, let it feel tight; it will be looser tomorrow. You may do too much one day so don't increase the load until you're certain you haven't aggravated the area. After a week or two you should start to get an understanding of where you're at and what you need. Healing isn't a race. Be patient and do it right. The gains will come again but short cuts will do nothing to serve you better.
>>
honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about them but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang them than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with these girls you're like "ok they're just horny like me, we're all average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?
>>
I had a similar problem, but it was the ciatic nerve
Everytime I get up, it would hurt, a very sharp pain, like something being pulled above my left cheek. If I did streches, the pain would get weaker, and taking muscle relaxation drugs would stop the pain
But now its gone.
>>
>>42469244
copy paste replies are one of the worst parts of this site.
you are worse than a "BRAAP" poster
>>
>>42468609
Sauce?
>>
>>42468759
I'm experiencing the same problem as OP. Thanks for the advice, anon.
>>
>>42468609
What is on their faces?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.