[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I try Caffeine pills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: L7cQtTi.jpg (20KB, 746x750px) Image search: [Google]
L7cQtTi.jpg
20KB, 746x750px
I spend like $2-4 on coffee a day, Should I buy capsules?

How do they work? Can I split one open and put it in my oats or in a smoothie?
>>
>How do they work? Can I split one open and put it in my oats or in a smoothie?
you swallow them genious

did u legit make a thread to ask how to eat caffeine capsules
>>
Why the fuck do you spend so much on coffee? Why not make it at home?
>>
I found that caffeine pills hit me too hard at once, made me feel too tweaked out and built my tolerance fast. You're better off buying a keurig with an empty k-cup. Costs ~$100 but if you drink coffee every day like me, you'll easily be saving money past 1 month of use.
>>
>>42467587
Do you like the taste of coffee or the experience of sitting down and having one? Then no. Don't get caffeine pills.

Do you just want caffeine? Sure. But honestly you shouldn't since it just makes you piss out all your water. By the way, go have a drink.
>>
>>42467587
Just get an espresso machine or something like that you immature mong.
>>
File: Capture.png (352KB, 554x525px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
352KB, 554x525px
>>42467616
Dont they contain powder inside? Caffeine makes me happy and so does food so if I put caffeine in oats i'd be pretty damn happy.
>>42467630
I have a shitty $10 mr coffee machine and the coffee is terrible. Saving up for a better one, but caffeine pills are cheap and seem promising so not sure what I should do.
>>42467652
Arent kuerig cups expensive though? I've been thinking of buying Pic related because it also has an iced coffee and espresso function and its only $100 and has good reviews.
>>
A caffeine pill has the exact same stimulant effect as a strong cup of coffee. They will cure your withdrawals pretty fast if that's what you're looking for.

I'd rather drink a delicious cup of coffee than eat a chalky caffeine pill, but they're cheaper and sometimes more handy.
>>
>>42467716
You can buy a reusable cup that you just put coffee grounds in. Cost's like $16, and I've used it 1000s of times. Dog even chewed it up and it still works.
>>
>>42467716
If you like coffee just cut the keurig shit and buy a coffee grinder and a basic filter/filter holder. You'll save a few buck and have better tasting coffee.
>>
I do both. When you take caffeine pills take two, one swallowed and crush the other with your teeth. It's really for when it's too hot for coffee in the afternoon or if you're on the go. Starbucks and local places take too long and are expensive as shit.

But just be aware people are way more accepting of popping addy than they are caffeine pills, people will look at you strange.
>>
File: 1498045793514.jpg (69KB, 738x606px) Image search: [Google]
1498045793514.jpg
69KB, 738x606px
I use diet pills. Its a mix of caffeine and some other legal stims. I got 120 for $20, 100 mg per pill. My tdee went up a bit so adjust for bulks. I use them for programming too.
>>
>>42467773
>I use diet pills
Which ones?
>>
>>42467696
>>42467716
I always wanted to know how do they work

If you want a type of coffee, do you need to buy some special ingredients ?
Or only you need coffee and cream?
>>
File: 1496669462594.jpg (65KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496669462594.jpg
65KB, 480x600px
>>42467786
Xenedrine I think, I take one pill every 3 hours during work hours.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.