[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this "body positivity" "fat activist"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6117.png (199KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6117.png
199KB, 750x1334px
So this "body positivity" "fat activist" Lauren Gordon wrote an article shaming a fit mom blogger because she posted a video about body positivity. Fit people are privileged because they work hard? It's a long read but rage inducing. Here's some comments she deleted because they disagree with her.

>http://thestir.cafemom.com/healthy_living/206188/fit_mom_problematic
>>
>>42462531
I simply do not care
>>
File: IMG_6118.png (235KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6118.png
235KB, 582x600px
>>42462531

There's literally nothomg positive about the article. She's shaming a fitness blogger for being fit. This shits getting ridiculous. She calls fit people privileged (spelled wrong in the article) at least 20 times. This woman got paid to write that shit... its rage inducing.
>>
File: IMG_6119.jpg (43KB, 797x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6119.jpg
43KB, 797x609px
>>42462531

WHAT THE FUCK IS A FAT ACTIVIST. FAT... ACTIVIST?!?!?!?
>>
It's under there "heathy living" section of their blog. Is this a joke?
>>
If she really believed in body positivity she wouldn't feel the need to attack other women. She also uses the word privilege, clearly identifying herself as the oppressed victim and the fit woman as the oppressor, thereby removing the fit woman's agency and ability to respond from anything other than a position of power.
>>
>>42462558
She probably didn't get paid to write it desu, maybe she sold it after it was finished for 20 USD tops
>>
>>42462990
No she's an assistant editor? Don't know what that means, but she's a staff writer. Turns out she's not even a mom but writes for cafe mom. Her life is a lie and she's getting a salary.
>>
>>42463012
Oh I didn't know, most people submit their shitty unedited articles to websites like that either for free or a nominal fee... It's kind of shocking that she's an assistant editor, well, marginally shocking
>>
>>42463057

*senior* editor. Still don't know what that entails. Looking through her backlog of posts they're all this rage inducing. Not a single article with positive subject. She shames someone different in each of her articles.
>>
>>42462531
Archive that shit, I ain't giving them clicks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.