[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

My fat lovable reddit browsing cousin is going to highschool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1500724759866.jpg (124KB, 1024x976px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500724759866.jpg
124KB, 1024x976px
My fat lovable reddit browsing cousin is going to highschool next year.

I already know it will be hard for him. What advice can /fit/ give me to help make him alpha or soften the blow of all the pain he WILL feel in highschool....
>>
>>42298781
Tell him that he needs to stop being a fag and introduce him to lifting weights
>>
>>42298797
I can't bring him to my gym and we have no home gym....i'm working on it though.
>>
Can't say if this will work in highschool, but when people would start to make fun of me in the workplace I would say "Can you stop you're making me uncomfortable" and it worked everytime
>>
>>42299164
Aww we're making fatty uncomfortable... This will make it worse. Op needs to say "lift a weight faggot"
>>
>>42298781
Tell the fat fuck to join the wrestling and rugby team
>>
>>42299213
>Rugby team
Yes.
>wrestling team
No. You pick up all sorts of nasty shit from that. Not to mention get non-cool nasty injuries like cauliflower ear.
>>
File: 1497931497271.jpg (39KB, 436x361px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497931497271.jpg
39KB, 436x361px
>lovable
>reddit browsing
hmmmm.............................
>>
>>42299260
>No. You pick up all sorts of nasty shit from that.
Maybe if you don't take a shower. I never got skin infection but if you do put on a cream
>Not to mention get non-cool nasty injuries like cauliflower ear.
Literally tape your ears or wear the guard

Make him do both wrestling is in fall and winter and ruby's after that
>>
File: Furrythot.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Furrythot.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>42298781
Show him some pics of really shredded guys in their underwear
>>
>>42298781
Your best bet is to get him mildly in shape and convince him to join a sports team. It's a great way to both stay healthy and make strong friendships.
>>
>>42298781
tell fatty to cut out the refined carbs
>>
>>42298781
Smoke a non-degenerate amount of weed with him, encourage him to work out on his own time and to join a school sport. The working out and school sport need to happen at the same time- they don't train kids enough in their practices unless they're on a super dedicated football or track team.

He needs to relax and be himself, while working on improving himself. I say this unironically. If he puts on a "cool guy" or "badass" or "smart nerd" or any other character he'll make insincere friends and feel isolated.

High school can be super chill if you keep your head down, do your best, and spend time with people who you enjoy. And also keep the cringey shit to a minimum. Better to say nothing than to force yourself to speak and sperg out.

T. Captain of my swim team, occasional pot smoker, 4.0 high school student with friends I still talk to from those days.
>>
What do you mean by nasty shit dude?
>>
>>42299481
you sound like a geek
>>
>>42299260

You are looking at it like if it were simple

If your cousin is not neurotypical, i mean, if he has asperger symptoms, he will love wrestling but will hate rugby

he will do good on any individual sports like swimming, lifting, any combat sport, tennis, etc.

he will absolutely hate any thing team related, be it rugby, football, soccer, basket, etc

realize this first before trying to get him into something
>>
>>42299582
Oh I'm a total geek. But I had a good time in high school. Had a good time in college too.

Starting med school in what like nine days, hoping to have a good time there too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.