[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I train for muscular endurance? > 10x10 > pyramids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: SSBulk4.jpg (209KB, 1846x732px) Image search: [Google]
SSBulk4.jpg
209KB, 1846x732px
How do I train for muscular endurance?

> 10x10
> pyramids to failure
> other
>>
File: StrongBulk.png (640KB, 716x976px) Image search: [Google]
StrongBulk.png
640KB, 716x976px
Bump you homos. Does literally nobody do this?
>>
>>42294773
Get stronger.

I don't know what your meaning with "muscular endurance" is, but if you want to do a lot of reps on a certain weight, getting stronger is the way to go.

Doing reps with 50kg when your max is 100kg is easier than with a max of 70kg.
>>
Is there also a picture of the guy after he cut his hair, got a tan, and lost weight?

The whole idea of ss is to get bigger and stronger, he clearly achieved this. Now he can start to focus on losing weight and shaping his body.
>>
File: 1501024910963.png (82KB, 172x172px) Image search: [Google]
1501024910963.png
82KB, 172x172px
>>42294773
>20% increase in bodyfat
>430% increase in squat weight
>433% increase in diddly weight
but at what cost?
>58% increase in bench
>100% decrease in aesthetics
Also mirin hair gains, that's not 4 months
>>
>>42295193
...holy shit, this is what waddling powerfats actually believe

> what are different metabolic pathways and fiber types

fucking subhuman retard
>>
>>42295193
This. If you can measure your strength in terms of a 1RM, then the lower the percentage of that 1RM you do, the easier it will be for reps.
>>
>>42295278

k
>>
>>42295243
Nobody's hair grows that fast in four months
>>
Should a noobie do high volume to get form down and get general endurance so they don't have to do cardio?
>>
>>42295322
I would explain and post charts about why you are wrong, but it'd be like explaining calculus to a cockroach.

This is why I am quitting the medical profession so I can sell random bullshit online, the majority of humanity does not deserve help.

Keep shopping, dumbass. Make sure to buy your supps.
>>
File: 1473005057438.jpg (134KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1473005057438.jpg
134KB, 496x496px
>>42295278
>>42295424

u mad bro?
>>
>>42295193
>>42295304

Yeah obviously different metabolic pathways and fiber types do not exist, we just have generic muscles.

That's why training up to a 900 lb squat is the tried and true best way to train up for a marathon, it gives your legs all the endurance they need.
>>
>>42295472
>Implying that the question were about extreme aerobic endurance
>>
>>42295516
What are the different muscle fiber types, metabolic pathways, and corresponding rep ranges to train them as specified in that Russian weight lifting study everyone posts infographics about?

Look kiddo, this is a fitness board so you retards have one and only one job: know about fitness.

You are failing at your one job. Being an anime board is no excuse.
>>
>>42294773
Take weight around 50% mximum strenght (aka 1RM), 15-25 reps, 30 to maximum 60 sec rest between sets.

One option is start with 3-5 x 15, then next time 16 or 17 reps, continue. When reaching 25 reps, add weight. do so for 8-12 weeks, then change to hypertrophy for 6-10 weeks. Rinse, repeat. Sorry for bad english, drunk foreigner.
>>
>>42295564
you still have to get stronger you swine, the russian chart will tell you to use 40-50%1RM but guess what the 1RM still has to go op over time for the metabolic faggot training to continue being effective, i.e GETTING STRONGER, shut the fuck up and post your own chart next time you dweeb
>>
>>42295393
Higher volume with moderate weight will help your CNS adapt to the new movements, as well as improve tendon/ligament strength and all that jazz so I'd recommend it. Focus on the form with a moderate amount of weight and after getting the form down and most things you could easily switch over to a program of your choosing.
As for cardio, you should still be doing that at least 3 times a week
tldr; yes and do your cardio
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.