[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The science shows that weight loss is impossible. Those of you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: impossible.png (116KB, 1300x951px) Image search: [Google]
impossible.png
116KB, 1300x951px
The science shows that weight loss is impossible. Those of you who succeeded so far just have beginners luck, and once leptin/ghrelin increases, you're gaining it all back and then some. /fit/ is just a little snap shot of people who havent gained back yet. This is science, no amount of anecdotal evidence changes science that you will regain all of it back.
>>
>>42289418
wow im going to call my doctor who told me to go on a diet a scammer
>>
>>42289418
What's life like being brain dead?
>>
>>42289448
>>42289431
anecdotal evidence
science shows you what happens
weight loss is not possible
you all just have beginners luck/your hormones havent changed yet. /fit/ is just a brief snapshot of people with whoevers in beginners luck.
>>
>go on diet and exercise
>lost weight
>think you've won and go back to eating shit and being lazy
>gain weight back

REEEEEE SCIENCE LIED TO ME
>>
>>42289488
i never said any anecdotal evidence. is this a bot?
>>
>>42289517
you are looking at the effect not the cause.
when your appetite hormones go up 3-4x
when your metabolism goes down 20-30%
that is why no one succeeds at this shit beyond beginners luck. that is why everyone gains it back. your actual biology changes.
>>
>>42289539
why haven't some people gained back weight for 10+ years?
>>
>>42289539

What is the holocaust and 1990s North Korea?

Look at places where people are starving and tell me it's impossible. You don't even have to starve yourself, just cut back.
>>
>>42289610
the holohoax never occured for one
and two, that shit never happened in north korea
three you're a fucking idiot your hormones go up and you get fatter when your metabolism goes down
anecdotal evidence
>>
>>42289418
Thats because of the way 99% of retards approach weight loss. If you want to lose weight, your goal is to make eating healthily and lifting part of your routine and your lifestyle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN9Df3O9mOI
Title is a clickbait, kinda, but eric helms explains here how to stop being fat cunt properly.
>>
>>42289524
He's being facetious. I thought it was obvious but apparently not.
>>
>>42289623
Now you're just trying to make /pol/ look stupider. We all know who is behind your post you (((shill))) . Stop false flagging and go kys
>>
>>42289539
the amount of retardation you spew is amazing
throwing in 2-3 terms doesn't make it any better

of course your BMR goes down as your weight goes down, your maintenance intake must be adjusted to your new weight.

>be fat
>cut
>go back to caloric intake of when fat
>shit.jpeg I'm putting on weight

No shit Sherlock
I was fat 'til I was 14-15, never been fat since, I'm 30
Is it you incapacity to lose weight; via your total lack of self-disciplin; that makes you so salty, Fatty Boo-Boo?
>>
File: 1496748597332.jpg (29KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1496748597332.jpg
29KB, 640x633px
>>42289418
Someone forgot to read the sticky
>>
what about all the people who lost weight permanently?
>>
File: images (4).jpg (10KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
10KB, 221x228px
>>42290217
They just havent gained it back yet u fucking retard. They will eventually do so,the science is there to back it up
>>
>>42289418
weird because i have been gaining and cutting for over 5 years with no issues
>>
>>42289418
WILLPOWER
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.