[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Believing this anti masculine garbage.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0009.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Believing this anti masculine garbage.
>>
Don't eat protein because it'll make you smell bad and not like there are deodorants to combat that but you need to be a sweet smelling slim man :)!
>>
>>42286885

why are we being emasculated, lads?

why doesn't the west like masculinity anymore?
>>
>>42286909
western leaders want to lead superstitious, easily manipulated proles not educated, irreligious westerners who demand a high standard of living, government accountability and logical policy making.

brazil is more or less their testbed for the new world.
>>
>>42286951
It's not just western leaders bud
>>
>>42286951
I wanted to argue, but my country is fucking dead and it's people are fucking stupid

we are still way manlier than any fucking european man tho
>>
>>42286973
who cares? do something about it. go out and spray paint "end replacement migration" on the side of a bank. put up flyers.
>>
Thanks based Jews
>>
>>42286909

too toxic

You know one masculinity is equivalent to 16 cigarettes right?

The average non-woman has on average 1000 masculinities.
>>
>>42287061

kek

>its actually illegal to inject masculinity
>>
>>42287073

shit I laughed and then realized that's totally true
>>
>>42287073
Dangerous train of thought there Anon
>>
>>42286909
jews hate Christendom
>>
>>42286895
Deodorant and antiperspirant don't work for me anyhow. I just do lemon and baking soda, dry it and add a little baby powder.
>>
>>42287006
but i'm Brazillian, we have 0,3% foreing population

we fuck ourselves
>>
>believing that going to the grocery store to buy meat is masculine

Try actually fucking hunting or fishing for your meat you fucking faggots. What's masculine is having the skills to catch, kill, and prepare an animal. There is nothing masculine about the act of going to a store and buying something.
>>
>>42287210
aint that the sad truth
Brazilians literally choose to fuck themselves over

China is so terrible too, they don't give a fuck about the common man, just exploiting resources
>>
>>42287196
try using womens deodorant its stronger works better
>>
>>42287214
I'd love to but I don't think city pigeons and rodents make for good eats.
>>
>>42287277
then go live in the forest, because eating plants bought from a store is just as masculine as eating animals bought from a store. Masculinity is being skillful, useful, competitive, independent. Masculinity has nothing to do with what kind of food you eat, it's about getting shit done.
>>
>>42287295
Well, I get lots of shit done at my job so I'll just have to sacrifice getting my own food. I do grow my own shrooms though so I guess I'm manly enough.
>>
>>42286885
>one (1) study
>>
>>42286885
>2017
>Not having a qt who takes big whiffs and tells you how they love your manly smell

>>42287324
This there's a reason why "bringing home the bacon" is considered a masculine trait.
>>
>>42286951
>irreligious
atheists without a higher purpose to live for are the ones who are easier for western leaders to control- since when have western governments encouraged piety?
>>
>>42288303
the kike religions have been a tool of social control since before the time of moses.
>>
>>42288310
>Being this blue pilled
I don't even know where to start.
>>
>>42286885
Reminder that the meat industry is not only cruel and unusual but it is also the number one source of air pollution -- yes, it even beats out all of the cars in the world.

You're not only killing innocent animals and yourself but also the rest of the world, too. All because "b-but I can't stop stuffing my face because it tastes good!" Good job, you weak, pathetic retards.
>>
>>42288350

>implying i'm wrong

the entire election season in america every church in the country was preaching open borders, refugees welcome and vote hillary.

the pope is a mouthpiece for kikery. europeans need to build a new religion and mythology from the ground up, drawing from our history, the beliefs of our ancestors and what is practical for modern life.

its' that there is a tradition that is important, not that we worship one particular god.

besides, if the bible is worth a shit, why instead of circumcision does god not simply provide the recipe for making soap?
>>
>>42288356
>wants to save the planet
>is on the internet

If you were serious, you'd start living in the forest like a wild man. But instead you support heavy industry (which is responsible for pollution and environmental destruction much more than farting cows) as is evident by the very fact you use a computer and likely a plethora of other modern comforts. Heh, I bet you even buy plastic products.
>>
>>42288310
The entire western world is founded on Christianity and continues to use it as a moral cornerstone, why do you think (((the media))) so openly foams at the mouth over it?
Don't tell me you're a "pagan" larper
>>
>>42288356
an african slave child had to work 14 hours in grueling conditions in a coltan mine that is contaminating nearby waterways with heavy metals so you could make this post on 4chan
>>
>>42288423
i'm neither. christian morals are pretty basic, most western morality derives from philosophers who came long after christ, if we went purely by what's written in the bible you'd be living in a radically different world.

the central principle of christianity is not an ethical principle, it is that man is inherently unethical and through prayer and devotion to jesus and certain sacraments one can obtain salvation. everyone is a sinner. a whore is a sinner, as is a priest.
>>
>>42288399
Your Euro ancestors were Christians for the past thousand+ years. Good luck trying to discover anything substantial about Wotan though. Might as well just be Wiccan you faggot
>>
>>42288399
> build a new religion and mythology from the ground up, drawing from our history, the beliefs of our ancestors and what is practical for modern life.
I know you're /pol/ and are refferring to European ancestry but it is interesting to note that many beliefs span the racial divide. From African tribes to Chinese Dynasties there are common themes that could serve to enlighten the American people and keep minority groups from supporting the status quo. I remember after 9/11 the level of patriotism that was present in our country. Man I miss those days.
>>
>>42286885
>hey goy, your body is not meant to smell, spray it with these toxic metals that will seep into your body through the pores.

desu i dont even give a fuck about these types of posts, because people that complain about body odor are also the same people that would never eat ass, and those type of people arent worth knowing.
>>
Why are y'all considering this to be anti masculine? Red meat is supposedly really bad for you, it's not anti man- it's anti meat

Food is fuel and if it comes down to the fuel being bad for you... just because steak has this image of being rich and manly doesn't mean that steak makes you manly. Eating good food and being manly makes you masculine
>>
>>42288399
Dude you fucking dipshit. In the US it was the atheistic liberal cities clamoring for this. Cucked European Catholicism has been infiltrated by Jews, but actually religious countries like Hungary and Poland are keeping refugees out.
>>
File: absolutely halal.jpg (322KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely halal.jpg
322KB, 531x471px
>>42289368
>Red meat is supposedly really bad for you
Yeah and testosterone is supposed to be really bad for you too!
>>
File: IMG_2433.jpg (329KB, 1259x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2433.jpg
329KB, 1259x1600px
>>42286951
>irreligious
It’s faggots like you who got us into this mess in the first place.
>>
>>42287016
kek
>>
>>42286885
>His idea of masculinity is so fucked up he thinks he needs to eat red meat to be a man and that not eating red meat emasculates him

You sound like an insecure beta
>>
>>42289601
You sound like a Jewess.
>>
>>42286885
>one study says

translation: a shitload of studies don't. People who believe this have never heard the term "peer-reviewed". Nothing is demonstrated by one study alone, ever. That's not how science works.
>>
>>42286885
How the fuck is steak and body odor conflated with masculinity?
>>
>>42288399
The new testament says you don't need to be circumcised
>>
>>42290189
test production
>>
>>42290239
What the fuck does steak have to do with test production and how is testosterone related to bad body odor, you smelly fat fuck?
>>
>misinterpreted studies have articles left and right
>no one bats an eyelid
>mention meat
>indirectly linked to test
>THE JEWS
Honestly embarrassed for these pol brainlets sad part is they're not fit either.
>>
>>42290212
and yet it STILL fails to explaing how to keep your dick clean.

a religion worth a shit would mention hygiene theory for fucks's sake.
>>
>>42290273
>What the fuck does steak have to do with test production

Eating red meat increases testosterone production.
>>
>>42286895
t. Mom
>>
>>42288399
>europeans need to build a new religion and mythology from the ground up, drawing from our history, the beliefs of our ancestors and what is practical for modern life

It's called Hinduism.
>>
File: 1498460573007.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1498460573007.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>masculinity is illegal a-boo-hoo
Anybody spouting this shit in this thread was never masculine in the first place. Grow some balls, ugly betas.
>>
>>42286951
>western leaders want to lead superstitious, easily manipulated proles not educated, irreligious westerners who demand a high standard of living, government accountability and logical policy making.
The other way around, actually.

t. Euro
>>
>>42291213
>is redpilled

>>42288557
>>42288423
>>42288350
>>42289387

>thinks they're redpilled

>>42288907
nope. it can be anything. europeans need a new set of traditions and customs. they've abandoned the old ways and there's no going back.

it will happen organically and the crisis today will be woven into it.
>>
>>42289601
>>42291219

This.
>>
>>42291213
Praying to cocks made of rock, giant vaginas and fucking kids?
>>
>>42291240
>nope. it can be anything. europeans need a new set of traditions and customs. they've abandoned the old ways and there's no going back.
>it will happen organically and the crisis today will be woven into it.
Sounds exactly like Marxism. Coincidence?
>>
>>42286885
Body odour is great to smell in the gym, gets me going ready to hit PRs when I smell pure testosterone in the air
>no homo
>>
>>42291259
marxism thrives only in the absence of tradition and culture, i.e. europe.
>>
>>42291175
Post study
>>
File: 1500640241023.gif (896KB, 270x416px) Image search: [Google]
1500640241023.gif
896KB, 270x416px
>>42286885
>"One study said..."
This can mean literally anything, people are silly for believing shit just because "a study" said so.
There's nothing in this, or usually, anything like this about what study it was, who did it, who the subject pool was, or anything
It could've been your neighbor testing their wife and saying "Yeah, still stinks like shit" five minutes after they ate a steak dinner
>>
>>42287196
baby powder is toxic look it up bro be careful
>>
>>42286895
I've stopped eating meat, and I can effectively have stopped showering.

The only sugary products I'm getting are OJ and milk, as well.

6-9 scoops, flaxseed oil..
>>
>>42288423
>The entire western world is founded on Christianity and continues to use it as a moral cornerstone
That's why it's dying, lad
>>
>>42291288
>marxism thrives only in the absence of tradition and culture, i.e. europe.
Nope. It wouldn't be dangerous if it was like that.

Try again, Mr. American education.
>>
>>42291348
>i told him he's wrong in a smug way so i win!
>>
>>42291326

steve jobs thought that he didnt need to shower because if his diet too.

he was wrong
>>
>>42286909
Go have fun outside, m8. No one cares about masculinity or the lack thereof outside of some websites on the internet.

Don't get triggered by a picture that took 10 minutes to do.
>>
File: 1535274_lookbook.jpg (486KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1535274_lookbook.jpg
486KB, 960x960px
>>42286885
Hey mates, you mirin? I am completely ODORLESS. Not even a dog in heat could smell me. Yeah that's right jocks! If I stay in a room without showering for three days, it will still smell like febreze and latte macchiato flavored vape steam. How can you even compare to me, you smelly freaks?
>>
>>42291393
Except antioxidants and oils, especially cloves and mint, are key.
>>
>>42286885
>makes you smell badly

its called smelling like a man lol, its what happens if you have higher than average test. Its a good smell, I sometimes dont wear any deo so I can just smell myself the whole day, knowing that my biology is in the right place.
>>
>>42291552

sorry anon, you stink and your shitty diet has killed your ability to smell it
>>
>>42291566
This post sounds completely unscientific.
>>
>>42291596

as opposed to yours?
>>
>>42291517
>wears a cross when he's clearly not christian
STOOOOOOOOOOOP
>>
>>42291603
Yes. Why would my roommate suddenly stop telling me I smell?
>>
File: what.jpg (10KB, 206x212px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
10KB, 206x212px
>>42291517
>>
>>42291619

Because he's given up trying to get you to stop stinking up the place.
>>
>be inna job
>its kinda sweaty, daft and hot
>multiple people who are also sweaty from the work
>be the only one who is called up for being sweaty and smelly by the boss

feels good you know
>>
>>42291084
>2017
>people still thinking that circumcision is hygienic
>>
>>42286885

Back when I was fat I used to exhume a particular odour whenever I ate red meat. I stopped smelling as bad not by losing weight but by changing diet (in the pursuit of weight loss).
Protein farts are fucking deadly though.

Now as for the antimasculinity, beta cucks feel intimidated and feminists are secretly furious that they aren't getting Chad dick. So both are lesser creatures trying to tear down what's good and right because they're hurt and envious.

>>42286951

We've been saying the same here in greece for economics and immigration since the zeros.

>>42287006

Not him but I go out and fuck with the antifa slogans on the walls every now and then. It does nothing though. Only guns and guts will solve the problem now followed by laws who'll force locals to have like four children per family.

>>42289290

Masculinity or not, nobody likes to sit next or be around a stinko.
>>
>>42286951
>irreligious
>>
Fuck this immasculinity.
I was hanging out at Neo a ton, it's a Goth club in Chicago. I was there on a shit ton of acid as usual and I'm outside smoking and this pimped out SUV pulls up and this hot chick tells me to come take a ride with her so I get in. We start making out like immediately and stop at this light. She asks me if I like drugs and then pulls out this big crack pipe and takes a huge rip then she starts going down on me in the car, so I stick my hand up this chicks skirt and just get a handful of dick. My whole world just fucking crashed right there. That's when I first started thinking like that, the whole detachment and seeing people as meat thing. So I just said fuck it and then blew my load in that dudes mouth. He got some young dick and I got a new perspective on the animal kingdom.
>>
>>42289368
> Yes goy, stop eating meat! We can't have you upping your testosterone levels, now can we?
> Haven't you seen ((((What the Health)))) yet?
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.