[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you started your twinkie, oreo, dorito diet yet anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Have you started your twinkie, oreo, dorito diet yet anon? Post your results.
>>
>>42280663
How about use common fucking sense, hit your macros with healthy foods.
>>
>>42280663
The word that comes to mind is "optimized." As in, why not do what he did (eat fewer calories) AND eat a clean/diverse diet?
>>
>>42280663
Didn't he also eat vegetables and drink milk, though?
>>
Must be the only person on Earth who's appetite isn't spiked by salt and refined sugars. I'd also bet the rest of the food was entirely fiber so his stomach wasn't growling the entire time.
>>
>>42280752
There's this thing called willpower. And caffeine, does wonders for borborygmos.
>>
>>42280766
Yes, I'm sure people who would take the news that they can still eat Doritos and Oreos are just full of willpower.
>>
>>42280794
It's more of a proof of concept for CICO/IIFYM dieting. As if compulsive eaters need studies like this for justification.
>>
>>42280673
Hitting your macros alone without a calorie deficit will still make you fat. Ic you eat a calorie surplus of broccoli you will get fat.

>>42280752
Having your apetite spiked doesn't mean you have to eat. You don't have to eat every single you're hungry and you don't have to eat until you're full.
>>
>>42280863
>Hitting your macros alone without a calorie deficit will still make you fat.
Macros still exist on a cut fag
>>
>>42280663
This is complete bullshit, if it were true you'd also gain weight by eating more calories, right? Well I eat a ton, much more than my daily recommended intake and don't gain any weight. I drink lots of soda and eat nothing but potatoes and pasta, where's your science-god now?
>>
>>42281069
If you are under the age of 25, enjoy your obesity and diabetes in 10+ years.
>>
>>42280663
It would be an unsatisfying amount of Doritos and Oreos. This guy basically did a fast.
>>
>>42280663

The point was to prove that CICO is irrefutable, but it definitely wouldn't be optimal in terms of micronutrients or feelings of hunger.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.