[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking shits --> No gains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

So I just ate a meal with a regular amount of protein and had to go to the toilet to take a shit about 20-30 minutes later. I don't know why but I noticed that whenever I cook vegetables with chicken, I have to go to the toilet pretty fast.

What does that actually mean for your gains if you have to take a shit pretty fast after eating a meal? Was the whole meal for nothing? Are all calories gone?

>Meal consisted of broccoli, zucchini, bell peppers, onions and chicken (put in a shot of red wine and dark soy sauce)
>>
>>42243245
New food is just pushing old shit out
>>
>>42243273

I would say so too but it's definitely weird that it's almost always the same foods that cause this, isn't it? eating self made sauces and chicken usually causes a trip to the toilet everytime
>>
>>42243245
>Was the whole meal for nothing? Are all calories gone?

I really hope this is bait
>>
File: bulk goal.png (824KB, 636x550px) Image search: [Google]
bulk goal.png
824KB, 636x550px
Its standard procedure to eat the shit. Are you trying to go auschwitz mode? Seriously, you gotta bulk up.
>>
File: monsturd.jpg (50KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
monsturd.jpg
50KB, 312x445px
>>42243245
Shitting is one of the biggest gains goblins OP, you need to hold those turds in until your body has extracted all of the macros out of them. A buttplug can help for more solid shits but if you're getting a lot of liquid you might look into making a wax seal for your ass. Ideally you should be shitting about once every two weeks, if you see chunks of things like corn and peanuts you haven't let your shit digest in your rectum long enough.

Also it's better to do your "evacuation" in a public bathroom so you don't fuck up yours or a friends, since I started fortnight shitting I've been rotating between various businesses near my house so none of them get too suspicious
>>
>>42244604
I'm going to watch this movie.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.