[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinnyfat questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: side-1.jpg (10KB, 278x428px) Image search: [Google]
side-1.jpg
10KB, 278x428px
I'm slightly less fat than pic related but very similar. I got told I should cut, should I still do SS or SL like the sticky says for beginners while cutting? What kind of cardio should I throw in if any?
Also my manboobs are very similar to those, would you say that's gyno or will they get smaller if I cut?
I want them to go away but I also wanna get bigger, I'm scared I'll just cut down and bulk up and they'll be just as big.
>>
Yes.
Stop asking those other questions. It doesn't matter.

Lift and cut till you're not as fat. Lean bulk and look at your own body retard. It'll take months of work, you should have started 5 years ago.
>>
>>40648235
I'm worried about the gyno thing though. I don't wanna cut and get skinny and still have tits. I feel like if I'm gonna have gyno I might as well just be big and fat and strong
>>
>>40648345
Cut and find out you fucking retard. You'll get noob gains in the mean time. Stop making excuses you haven't even fucking started.
>>
>>40648345
Go to a doctor & have 'em removed
>>
>>40648214
honestly senpai i wouldn't bother with cutting till you've lifted at least for one month.

your first goal should be to develop good habits. like actually going to the fucking gym.

later you can step it up a notch by doing it while tired and starving.
>>
>>40648345
Gyno is 90% a meme
>>
>>40648214
unless you have tits that look like Rebbeca next door you don't have gyno. It's just fat
>>
File: _20170310_132747.jpg (219KB, 1055x1513px) Image search: [Google]
_20170310_132747.jpg
219KB, 1055x1513px
Here's an actual picture of me..
I'll just cut and lift hard. If they're still there and i have gyno i'll get surgery, then bulk up.
Does this sound like a decent plan
>>
>>40648724
it doesn't look like you have gyno, you're just skinnyfat

cut and lift baby
>>
>>40648345
>falling for a /fit/ meme
God fucking dammit anon

You're fat. Fat is stored in the chest. You look like you have tits because you are fat and you have no muscle.

Go lift for a year, if you've been lifting that long and you still has bitch tits then you MIGHT have gyno. But while you're a fat no lifting slob ass bitch nigga NO ONE CAN SAY IF YOU HAVE GYNO.
>>
>>40648214
>I got told I should cut
Yes

>should I still do SS or SL
/fit/ is retarded. Don't do muh SS. Just do any basic push/pull routine.

>What kind of cardio should I throw in if any?
Lift 3 days; do one hour of running a day for 3 days; use one day for conditioning (rope smashing, tire flipping, sled pushing, all that fun and grueling stuff) and develop an actually useful body. Eat perfectly, drinks lots of water and get enough sleep.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.