[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most despisable at the gym: a skellyfag or a fattie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
What's the most despisable at the gym: a skellyfag or a fattie?
>>
>>40646300
Neither, both are working to improve themselves

The most despisable person here is you
>>
that fag who shit posts about them on 4chan
>>
You faggot
>>
>>40646300
the dickhead who shitposts about people who lift on /fit/ while not lifting themselves
>>
>>40646300
manlets desu
>>
File: 1479442182869.jpg (43KB, 756x652px) Image search: [Google]
1479442182869.jpg
43KB, 756x652px
>>
>>40646326
checkb8
>>
File: 29.jpg (59KB, 419x554px) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
59KB, 419x554px
(((them)))
>>
>>40646300
Fatties
They have no reason to be at the gym
Just fuckn walk outside and eat less u fat shit
>>
>>40646326
manlets shouldn't talk shit about other manlets
>>
>>40646300
Fatties at the gym are usually humble and keep to themselves.

I hate the skinnies who have shitty routines and usually try to lift way more than they can handle.
>>
As a former skeleton, definately the skeleton.

I see guys my size back then now and I realize how fucking small I was. Nothing looks more ridicioulus than a lanky little shit tryingto lift weights and not literally crack in half.

He'll get bigger and stronger sure, but for the six months it takes he'll look fucking pathetic.
>>
>>40646387
see this pretty often

they're always wearing hats/hoodies and a belt quarter squatting 2pl8 thinking they're hot shit
>>
>>40646300
If they're at the gym it means they are both looking to improve, why would you be angry at someone trying to fix the problem?
>>
>>40646781

Because I'm a shallow and self obsessed narcissist and pathetic people bother me. They waste my time by using the barbells and power racks incorrectly.
>>
>>40646300
only an eccentric would claim skellyfags are more despisable than someone who eats so recklessly and pathetically
>>
>>40646833
You're just a big meanie
>>
>>40646894

I know.

But I stopped going to commercial gyms a long time ago. I lift at a weightlifing gym now and there's always equipment available. I made the smart choice to avoid the people that piss me off because it's not really their fault after all.
>>
>>40646969

So you're making a post about a problem you don't even have?

You have mental health issues.
>>
>>40646300
a pack of smelly autistic indians
>>
Me: a lanklet with low shoulders and hunched traps
>>
>>40646326
this

skelles and land whales can change

umpa lumpas cant
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.