[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While this thread is not necessarily /fit/ related, I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: girl.jpg (48KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
48KB, 332x500px
While this thread is not necessarily /fit/ related, I'd like to address the topic of >tfw no gf, as it's very often discussed here. Well, I'm not really talking the feeling, but I'll try to offer you some thoughts on the themes of not having a gf and acquiring one.

We all have certain traits we'd like our mate to have, and this goes for both men and women. Some of them are not necessary - my absolute dream gf would study Finnish language and literature, but in reality she obviously doesn't have to -, while some of them are essential for us to consider the person a possible mate, e.g. an adequate amount of intelligence. The necessarily required traits + a few optional ones we deem good are what make us interested in a person romantically. Most of us won't accept a partner who is just barely compatible with us. There needs to be something even so slightly special about the person.

We all have a certain market value. What this means is that there are a certain number of people who would accept you as their mate, while others won't. A person with whom many people are willing to mate has a high market value, and vice versa.

Certain traits are more desirable than others, and having these traits increases your market value.

You want a qt gf with many good qualities. What you might not realize is that the girl has requirements too, and if you don't fulfill them, she will not consider you a possible mate. You are limited to the girls who are on the same or lower level of value as you are.

If you want a high value girl, you have to become a high value man. The road to this is self improvement. There's no use of dreaming about an ideal gf, if you're not really worth her; she would not want to date you, if you met today.

Don't focus on girls and the lack of a gf. Focus on getting more knowledgeable, strong, and confident. Improve your social skills, start learning a new language, write a book, amass money, etc. Become a great man. Become the ideal man of your ideal woman.
>>
>>40639779
Excellent post.
>>
but my oneitis is with a deadbeat who just turned up at her house everyday for months and was so persistent she decided to date him and they have been together for years and he fucks her in the ass
>>
>>40639779
Water is wet and the grass is green tier advice.
>>
>>40640277
And yet so many people don't grasp this simple shit.
>>
>>40640301
gee, I wonder why it is that way here on /fit/... it's as if the majority of the community suffers from some sort of neurodevelopmental disorder...
>>
>>40639779
Drug dealers, serial killers, rapists and child molesters have girlfriend. Here I am with a stable job, a car, a /fit/ body and I don't have one. Wow, cool. I guess I need to improve myself to ge on the level of a durg dealing child molester.
>>
Is there a list of things I can do to increase my market value? The obvious ones seem to be
>get aesthetic
>get rich
>increase positive social connections
>>
>>40639779
that's the gayest shit i've read all day
>>
>>40639779
>ugly losers will not get a gf

wow anon, I wonder how you got such deep insights
>>
come on bro
>>
>>40642016

In no order but

>Get better clothing, respectable name brands, that fit you properly and compliment your body type
>Save money, reduce debt, get your finances in order - financial insecurity is easy to pick up on
>Get LEAN. You don't have to be shredded or roiding to have an attractive body, you just need a fairly low bodyfat % and a fair amount of muscle
>Become interesting to talk to. Read a lot of books, watch documentaries and movies, practice making small talk and testing stories with complete strangers and see how they react.
>Most importantly: BE CONFIDENT AND ALPHA. You can practice this by OWNING everything that you do. When you change in the locker room don't duck into a corner, just change right where everyone can see your shit. Don't be bashful or embarrassed. Speak loud, slow and clear and own your words. Make your opinions known but be respectful of others.
>>
>>40642165
These things are too HARD.
>>
>>40641991
oh yes, anon, I'm sure the girls dating drug dealers and child molesters are the girls you'd also like to date.
>>
>>40639779
GOD CAN WE STOP WITH THE CRYBABY WHY NO GIRLFRIEND THREADS? THIS IS /FIT/ NOT /HOLDMYHANDI'MLONELY/

Know what girls like? Guys that don't act like little pussies on the internet.
>>
>>40639779
Bruh, having a GF can be worse than being single imo. I have tried it and i missed being single, so i broke up with her. I dunno why everybody on /fit/ thinks that getting a GF will suddenly improve their lifes and give them a worthy life, when in reality getting a gf wont get you anything besides sex. If you have nice friends (both male and female) and get laid occasionally it does not really matter to have a GF (unless you're 30+ and wanna get married/start a family). >Tfw no gf, is such a delusion. People should strife more for other social aspects as bros, improve family life, going to social events (parties, or w/e), etc.
TLDR, seek other social aspects than a gf. it wont change your life. Or become gay :^)
>>
>>40642195
>a gf will improve your life meme
I just wanna fuck a girl, I'm 28 for gods sake.
>>
>>40641991
Drug dealers, serial killers, rapists, and child molesters usually have something in common: People skills. The ability to talk to people and girls. Especially true because they have to hide their secret identities.

I knew someone who was a child molester once and he was the most suave motherfucker. He probably could've talked anyone into fucking him just based on the way he spoke alone (he was uggo AF).

Basically, stop being a NEET retard on 4chan and go talk to people. The more you talk to real human beings the better you'll be.
>>
>>40642191
i've been lifting for years but still nogf
i can't take it anymore
>>
>>40642191
welcome to fit
now get out
>>
>>40642209
get a prozzie it's not rocket science
>>
>>40642209
Read "and get laid occasionally". If you need a GF to do that, then get a GF. But getting laid should not be hard. It all depends on who you are willing to get laid with... and fucking chicks should not be the reason to get a GF, because that relationship would suck
>>
>>40642210
>I knew someone who was a child molester once

story?
>>
You guys are overlooking the most important thing of all.
Not getting obsessed is the first step to getting a gf.
Obsession will make you too self conscious, it will make you nervous, stressed, sloppy and you won't be able to think or act straight.

Do not give relationships more value than what they really have. Just be in charge of your own emotions for christ's sake. Everything has the value YOU assign.

If you are too obsessed with a girl or looking for a gf, you're off the right track, hombres
>>
>>40642642
it was his dad
>>
>>40639779
There's also the perception of one's market value, and of they're partner's/prey's

Some people think they're hot shit and they act like it. That's enough to fool some naive/young/stupid/desperate people.

Some people think they're worthless, that's enough for them to stay with worthless and abusive partners.

I've seen it before: a woman with no self-esteem and a worthless and abusive man prey on her, brag about getting them "with no self-esteem" and then do everything he can to demean her so she stays that way. It lasted a surprisingly long time.
>>
>>40643600
To add to this, I believe it's impossible to get a completely accurate assesment of one's own market value. It would require an objective perception of society's standards and norms, and an objective perception of one's own state of being. That being said, you can still come reasonably close, it's just not surprising that many people are far off the mark because it's easy to do.
>>
File: 15.jpg (26KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
26KB, 620x412px
>>40640259
>but my oneitis

Let me stop you right there...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.