[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About 3 years ago I met my gf. I had been working out for 2.5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1479163876213.jpg (95KB, 386x661px) Image search: [Google]
1479163876213.jpg
95KB, 386x661px
About 3 years ago I met my gf. I had been working out for 2.5 years at that time and had made all kinds of gains. I kept working out for another year while dating her and got her to lift with me. Shit was great. I started getting complacent and lazy for whatever reason and stopped lifting for a few months, then I'd get pissed off at myself and lift for a few more months etc until about 6 months ago where I have again been consistently lifting. Luckily I retained a decent amount of size but obviously could be much more advanced if I was consistent.

The problem is the gf. After that first year of lifting with me she completely stopped. Since that time she's put on 25 lbs (she's 5'3" so that's a ton). She used to be a hot little thing now all I see is a fat short blob that cries too much. All she eats is garbage. She ate 24 mini oh Henry's in a day. She eats 3-4 Walmart butter buns a day. Mac and Cheese. Pudding for breakfast. And just a few days ago she asked me to stop lifting so much again because she misses my belly. I've always been on the leaner side but at the peak of my laziness I had about a half handful of stomach. She says she wants that. I get way more attention at bars from sloots in the past few months so it's obvious she's feeling insecure but isn't willing to change.

What do? Download tinder and fuck disgusting slags with STDs?
>>
Btw thx for reading my blog
>>
>>40638560
>What do?
Tell her, that she doesn't resemble the girl you fell in love with and that if she doesn't want to change, for her own good, you'll break up with her.

If she loves you she'll change starting tomorrow, if not well at least you know and you can get along with your life. You have to be hard if you want to succeed in life.
>>
Get rid. She doesn't want you to be you. She wants you to be what she wants.

It's never gonna work unless your dream is to be a doormat
>>
>>40638560
just leave her, it's not like you have kids

I swear all you 18-25 y/os are like GUYS I wanna LIVE my LIFE but I have this GIRLFRIEND (PS she doesn't make me happy)

so fucking dump her and build a hot rod or be a dj or do whatever you want

it's not hard
>>
>>40638560
Okay so first thing: If you're going to fuck sluts, break up with her first. Don't cheat on her because you're not attracted to her anymore.

Second, you should talk to her anon. Have you tried talking to her about how fitness is important to you and you don't want your belly back? You can even gently tell her "I liked being able to go lift with you" (rather than saying "Bitch you gotta lose weight" this is a nicer way of encouraging her to get fit with you).

Try doing the cooking. Doing meal planning helped me get my husband on a better diet (He had no complaints since he doesn't have to do shit to get food now he just grabs what's already prepared and he's good).

If all else fails dude...Break up with her If you're not attracted to her and not happy with the relatiionship or what it's doing to you in particular there's nothing wrong with breaking up, just don't be a dick about it.

Good luck anon just don't cheat on her. Only beta faggots too afraid to face confrontation cheat
>>
>>40638560
>she asked me to stop lifting so much again because she misses my belly.

Just end it already.
>>
>>40638560

Run nigga, you don't need a fat slob shit testing you.
Tell her ass she fat, if she doesn't do something about that you just walk.
Don't be threatin tho, don't tell her that you're going to leave her or sumtang, just tell her she fat. If she doesn't start slimmin in a month or two just get out, get even more shredded and find sum other young thang.
>>
do you love her? does she love you? do you feel like you are becoming too good for her? yet you care enough not to confront her directly

just tell her, dont be a dick about it, just say that working out makes you happy and invite her to do it with you, convince her to want to join you, if you tell her you'll leave her if she doesn't then she might do it, but only out of fear/insecurity and she will probably grow to resent you

anyway do what you want
>>
>>40638640
Who the fuck cares if OP cheats on the fatso?
>>
>>40638560
Would you be happy having a gut? Would you be happy with her even as she continues to gain weight? Is there a chance you could talk it out and get her to change her behavior?

If not, why are you still with her? Don't get locked into a relationship just because it's a comfortable status quo. Being lonely and single with the chance of something better in your future is always better than being unhappy but having a companion.
>>
>>40639264
>it's okay to treat a person like shit because they're gross

That's not how we make progress as a species friendo
>>
>>40639319
Yes it is. Let the fatties die and only superior fit genetics will live on.
>>
>>40639264
Because it just means he's not only still fucking the fatso when he doesn't have any reason to, but he's also just wasting both of their time. Tindr exists for easy hookups if you really need pussy otherwise op should be able to find a new girlfriend pretty easily, one who's more fit inclined.

You can meet girls without being creepy if you do a class for your cardio needs and warm ups op. A group activity makes it easier to talk without coming off as a gym sleaze.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.