[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do with broccoli, carrots and sweet potato they just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5445_21.jpg (118KB, 783x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5445_21.jpg
118KB, 783x504px
Having some difficulties with eating veggies mainly the ones in the subject.

I like eating peas and sweetcorn but I'm having difficulties with eating these veggies, will it get easier as I continue to eat a bit more each time or is there some way to make them taste better?
>>
>>40635079
salt and pepper is a good start

lately my go-to for big piles of veggies is a light drizzle of avocado oil (expensive but tastes good) and salt and pepper
>>
Shake
>>
>thinks broccoli is gross
>thinks carrots are gross
>thinks sweet potatoes are gross

Honestly.
Go fuck yourself.
>>
try cooking them in chicken stock.
sweet potatoes should be cooked in a pan, cold into pieces, like potato wedges, they taste nice and crispy
>>
>>40635126
Can't control it, if it tastes like shit then it tastes like shit I don't eat things like candy, chocolate etc. for the same reason so it isn't just restricted to veggies in fact the only thing I know that I will eat anything of is meat.
>>
>>40635079

wtf man
>>
>>40635104
Sounds like an idea, I'll give it a go for my meal tomorrow night.
>>40635113
Can't I have to cook them since I'm technically allergic to them (tree pollen and that shit)
>>40635128
I'll give this a go as well, makes no sense though since I love normal potato wedges.
>>
File: IMG_1483.jpg (100KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1483.jpg
100KB, 960x720px
Fry up a pound of ground meat in a saucepan, then add all the veggies in and cook until they're soft. Add vegetable (or I guess chicken or whatever since you do meat presumably) and spices, could maybe go the curry powder + coconut milk route.

Then blend everything well, either by scooping into regular blender or using an immersion (highly recommend buying one of these).

Enjoy your micros :)
>>
>>40635203
Vegetable broth*
>>
if you think those taste bad, you're hopeless
>>
>>40635203
Sounds nice, can I eat this normally this way or is it recommended I blend them?
>>40635214
It's better that I keep on trying than being a fatfuck eating mcdonalds
>>
File: sweet potato chili.jpg (354KB, 1360x2040px) Image search: [Google]
sweet potato chili.jpg
354KB, 1360x2040px
My fiance is vegan and we often make this for sweet potato.

http://minimalistbaker.com/5-ingredient-sweet-potato-black-bean-chili/
>>
>>40635374
>My fiance is vegan

have fun with that miserable marriage
>>
>>40635374

Forgot to mention, drain and wash the canned beans or used dried ones to reduce sodium. Don't use salsa either, dice up a few tomatoes and chilies and toss that in instead, supermarket salsa is also high in sodium.

Since we make the base vegan for her, I usually pan fry up some ground beef, chicken or lamb and then simmer it in my portion to allow it to absorb the flavor.
>>
>>40635079
It may sound crap advice. But I was in the same boat, I hated them too. I just ate them even though I thought they tasted like crap. Now honestly don't mind them at all. Just keep eating them, eventually you get used to them. You would be surprised how much of something tasting bad is all in your head.
Like when they do 'pranks' where they make someone eat something like a bulls balls and don't tell them what it is and they say it's delicious after tasting. Then when they tell them what it is, they then start gagging and says it's disgusting. Plus yeah a bit of salt and pepper is always good.
>>
steam the broccoli and carrots throw it in pasta and cover it in Alfredo sauce
>>
>>40635079
toss with butter, salt & fresh squeezed lemon juice.

this works great for almost any green cooked vegetable
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.