[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gained 10 lbs >deadlift went up by 50 lbs >front squat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: YOU FUCKS!!.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
YOU FUCKS!!.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>gained 10 lbs
>deadlift went up by 50 lbs
>front squat went up by 35 lbs
>pull ups went down from 13 to 12
abs disappeared,
>it's almost beach time
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
well

start cutting fagot
>>
>>40634942
Get into a fistfight with someone shorter than you. Nobody makes fun of your fatty man pouch after that.
>>
>>40634966
>start cutting
>lose all the strength i gained from bulking
FUCK YOU
>>
>>40634942
>it's almost beach time

it's snowing
>>
>>40634983
>want strength
>want aesthetics

can't have both faggot
>>
>it's almost beach time
>implying you leave your house let alone have friends to go to the beach with regularly
>>
>>40635185
i do leave my house to go to the beach and i'll be making friends when they see my chiseled 6 pack because i'm cutting with yohimbine and when bitches see the packs they have no choice to treat me like chad
>>
>>40635142
>Cutting is instantaneous
>>
File: Alone.jpg (69KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
Alone.jpg
69KB, 500x481px
>>40634942
>I lift for the beach
Then why did you gain 10 pounds?
>>
>>40635252
to gain STRENGTH but i didn't realize that when i did my abdominal region would turn from a visible 6 pack to a ONE PACK
FUCK YOU TOO ASSHOLE
>>
File: 1405649913041.png (60KB, 191x164px) Image search: [Google]
1405649913041.png
60KB, 191x164px
>>40635308
Wait, I'm confused. Why would you lift for the beach and then lift like you're lifting for strength?
>>
File: pepe the frogo.jpg (24KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
pepe the frogo.jpg
24KB, 495x495px
>>40635354
I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU OFF MY THREAD NOW!!!
>>
File: yohimbine_infopic.png (36KB, 587x436px) Image search: [Google]
yohimbine_infopic.png
36KB, 587x436px
>>40634983
Start cutting with yohimbine, nucka. Lose that belly fat faster than normal = less gains lost.
>>
>>40635410
i'm going to do this, does yohimbine really make that much of a difference
>>
File: 1429075355247.png (52KB, 275x334px) Image search: [Google]
1429075355247.png
52KB, 275x334px
>>40635372
Woah there friend, there's no need for hostility. I'm just curious why you did it, that's all.
>>
>>40635421
It does, man. I tried for months to get my manboobs down a bit but no results. Gave up for a little bit and ended up putting on a little weight. Hopped on the yotrain and moobs gone with starting to get visible abs. Weigh more than I did after the months of trying, haven't been lifting and just doing that cardio.
>>
>>40635435
faster strength gains, plus i work manual labor i thought getting stronger at picking shit up would make my job easier
>>
>>40635456
sold, i'm just going to do cardio, pull ups, and core work what i need to deadlift over 300 lbs for it's all about being fit lean and aesthetic with abs
>>
>>40635421
I find it's really the fasting + light cardio that does the trick. They reocmmend you take Y during that time anyways, so the combination of fasting, cardio, caffeine, and y, really makes targeting fat amazing.
>>
>>40635459
Well those are decent enough reasons.

10 pounds can easily be lost before beach season. It's not even Spring yet. You didn't gain them overnight and you won't lose them overnight but even if you just lost a pound a week, you would still have your abs back by mid-May and that's assuming you're being lazy about it.
>>
>>40635476
too get big af
>>
>>40635926
>big af with no definition
>big af but only good at lifting up heavy shit
>big af but get tired doing anything requiring endurance
nah it'd rather be smaller and ripped af with good cardio and decent strength and definition in any lighting with veins running down my forearms
>>
Smelly dumb frogposting scum.
>>
Add some cardio. There done.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.