[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody tried this? Can anybody vouch for them? Also, /Cutting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Anybody tried this? Can anybody vouch for them?
Also,
/Cutting General/
Post diets, supps, ideas. Etc.
>>
All it does is make it easier for you to lose fat equally in all areas of your body. When I take it for a couple of days I feel the fat in my lower stomach and hips is extra soft, if that makes sense. Basically makes fat less dense all throughout your body
>>
>>35675286
Makes fat go away more equally?
Doesn't that happen naturally?
>>
>>35675253
Yes op that's one of the recommended brands
>>
>>35675306
Your body has a tendency to store fats in certain areas more so than others. It's genetic. Men tend to store in abdomen, women in hips and ass. Yh increases the beta receptor availability in fat cells to allow for uptake of the glycogen to the blood stream during low intensity sustained speed cardio.
Or something like that, it's late and I'm tired.
>>
>>35675306
I'm a biochemist, so I'll try to clarify. When your body needs fat, it sends our a chemical signal to tell your fat cells to release fat. But some cells "resist" that signal, kinda. So they hold onto fat more compared to other cells. Yohimbine decreases their ability to "resist" the signal, allowing you body to lose fat more evenly.
>>
>>35675338
>>35675343
Not glycogen, but otherwise spot on.
>>
>>35675306
No when you get to lower body fat percentages it becomes harder and when eating and doing cardio at a really low deficit you will lose more muscle instead of fat. Basically this is used for going from like 12% to <10%.
>>
File: image.gif (227KB, 391x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
227KB, 391x400px
Holy shit, did I actually learn something on 4chan?
>>
>>35675253
I haven't noticed any difference for fat loss or appetite, but it seems to help me focus, so I now put it in my preworkout.
>>
>>35675253
Check out Lyle Mcdonald's stuff on bodyrecomposition.com or pirate his ebooks. He talks about this compound in-depth (specifically dosing and using it effectively aka fasted cardio)
>>
Just started getting into this

Over the weekend I did 10 mg with some ALCAR, Black Pepper, capsaicin, Coffee (x2 cups) , Green Tea Exatract (NutraGold) Taurine, Pregnenolone and Vinpocetine and did an hour of moderate Cardio ( danced to some trance Shpongle sets) took another 5 mg after an hour and danced some more.

did this again Sunday.

after about three hours of this I took a hot shower/cold shower ate and then lifted for a couple of more hours.

I didn't quite take the suggested dose wanting to gradually increase to be sure I don;t blow a gasket.

It seems I should be able to take the eight 2.5 mg caps of the Y HCL for my body weight ..

I'll go through the bottle I got and if I see clear results I'll advocate it...
>>
>>35675253
is there any truth to this fucking you up while on an EC stack?
>>
>>35675450
I read yes its overkill with the emphasis on kill
>>
>>35675343
So does it help me actually lose fat too or does it just make the fat go away more evenely?
>>
>>35675486
>>35675343
>>
>>35675429
Do you mix all that shit up or take it seperatly?
>>
>>35675504
So it does absolutely nothing to help increase how fast I lose fat just helps move it more evenly got it.
>>
>>35675486
It will probably cause you to lose more fat around your stomach (assuming you're a dude) then you would without it, but you still have to put in the work and eat less and do more cardio. Just taking Yh alone won't make you burn more fat than normal, but if you take it while actively cutting you'll burn a bit more.
>>
>>35675518
you have to take ot fasted like as in after waking up without eating so maybe like 12 hours since you ate.

then you take .2mg/kg body wight and start doing moderate cardio.. nothing that stresses muscles just break a sweat and get your body demanding energy the Yohimbine allows more of the Fat your body tries to reserve to be tapped for free fatty acids by lipolysis for that fuel demand.. so it should eventually allow you to use up the long stored fats..mostly abdominal and lower back on males. got it?
>>
>>35675507
As i say i just started this and read up on synergistic fat burners.

so I took all the but Vinpocetine together.. I took that with a secod shot of Yoho after an hour when I felt I could handle it.

even with two cups of strong black coffee all that was fine and I am 52.. i danced my ass off for about three hours.
>>
>>35675521
I had planned to get in at least 2 days of good cardio in addition to my 4 days of lifting, but I was hoping to use a supp to help the cardio work better I guess you could say? I use to almost exclusively run and lift minimally, and saw little results, I can't really go on too big of a deficet as even when I just go 600 cals deficet I lose muscles mass dramatically. Thus comes in my need of something to help keep the muscle aiding calories with my cardio.
>>
>>35675561
Why do you have to fast for so long before eating? Can you just use it to supplement your cut, and have it help you lose slightly more body fat in problem areas?
>>
>>35675585
If you want to maintain muscle mass, try not to but below a 300 kcal deficit. Also, I've had good results from eating 1.5g protein per kg bodyweight while cutting, but that's anecdotal.
And yes, yohimbine will help you get a bit more out of your cardio. Not a lot, but a bit. Just know that you have to take it fasted, and don't eat for around 2-3 hours after taking it, because it works best when your insulin levels are low.
>>
>>35675635
Eating raises your insulin levels, and insulin will counteract the effect of yohimbine.
>>
>>35675635
requires Insulin levels to be as low as they can be.. everything I read states emphatically eat ZERO for as long as you can before using it for Fat Burning so doing it when you get up whenever that is is optimal..

read up on it this info is all over the place when you search for it..
>>
>>35675663
>>35675683
Samefag...

Nah, jk, thanks for the info. That explains it. I guess it's not too hard to do. Don't eat late at night, then do some workout in the morning, and you're golden.
>>
>>35675457
Actually, from personal experience if you're highly tolerant to stims you can take both at once with caffeine for a nice boost - you don't need much yohimbine HCL at all for this, maybe a couple 2.5g capsules, certainly not the amount used while doing fasted cardio. It's like releasing the break on your car and flooring the gas at the same time, so be careful. On a side note modafinil and yohimbine will make you want to vomit.
>>
>>35675253
I tool this same brand awhile ago and did cardio and didn't really lose much with it. I've been doing the ec stack splitting up bronkaid and caffeine pills to dose and I can notice a difference already and I'm only on day 4. I took a whole bottle of yohimbine and didn't notice shit and that was with fasted cardio. I do no cardio now and lose easier
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.