[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I am in dilemma here, so long story short when I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1436634011420.jpg (51KB, 486x358px) Image search: [Google]
1436634011420.jpg
51KB, 486x358px
Hey /fit/ I am in dilemma here, so long story short when I was a kid I beat the crap out of a kid with a German police baton and sent him to the hospital. Now 6 years later, I really want to start to box again, but the kid I beat the shit out of goes to the only club in my town, and his big brother is an elite boxer in the club.

I wrote a long message where I said I sorry what happened in the past between me and him, and he has my apology for ever it is worth.

So I called the head of the club and told him about the situation and he said I could just show up but he can't guarantee the others will be friendly too me since his brother is one of the elite boxers in the club.

So /fit/ what the fuck do I do ? Should I just bite the hate in me every time I walk in the club and get my ass handed to me, or should I just give up my dream of going pro ?
>>
Boxing has as much to do with real fighting as ballet.
>>
>>35489769
Depends how much you wanna win. If you go in there, spar and take the hits you'll learn and earn respect. If your can learn to put up a fight, tell probably solve the situation
>>
>>35489787
Lol, you're an idiot
>>
>>35489769
you're a piece of shit and this >>35489810
getting your shit kicked should make it all better
>>35489787
1 v 1 me faggot
>>
>>35489769
Suck your victims dick as an apology
>>
>>35490126
>1 v 1 me faggot

lol

>>35489955
>Lol, you're an idiot

nope
>>
>>35489769

do maui thai instead?
>>
>>35489769
If he wants to beat the shit out of you once to make it even, take your beating and be a man.
If he wants to beat you again, stab that cunt in the carpark at night after his workout.
>>
>>35489769
I'd ask the kid yourself, and give him as much time as he needs to figure out a response. But then again, I'm not the type to randomly beat the shit out of people in the first place, I'm just some /r9k/-tiered autist.
>>
>>35489769
Just bring your german police baton with you man : DD

Why did you brutalize this nigga anyway?
>>
>>35489769

accept your karma
>>
>>35489769
well if I were you I'd move away
>>
>>35489769
Go in take the punished you are owed, take it like a man with good grace. Afterwards they will treat you as well as you deserve.
>>
All of this begs the question:

Why did you push this kid's shit in?

Why did you use a goddamn weapon in the first place??
>>
>>35489769
Go. Just keep a police baton in your bag in case something happens
>>
>>35493676
>Why did you push this kid's shit in?
I don't think that means what you think it means
>>
>>35493708
Remember OP,put it in the drinkbottle holder part, where everyone can see exactly what it is, especially his older brother who more than likely already wants a reason to cave your skull in
>>
>>35489769
Beat him up with your baton and put him in a coma that'll show them who's boss
>>
>>35494169
I don't think you understand a figure of speech is.
>>
>>35493504
>>35493676

OP here, well here is the story, he and 8 other guys tried to jump me to a party, but lucky for me my friends showed up right as we were on our way outside, they chickened out and then I punched him and told him to fuck off, a day or two later he called me up and threatened me, but people told me he was packing a weapon, so I told my bud to hold my baton just in case, and sure enough the fucker pulled a knife on me, so I took the baton and beat the living shit out of him.

But I do agree with many of you that I was a faggot, and should have done him in with my fists, but it was a stupid thing I did in the spur of the moment..
>>
Also I appreciate all the feed back, and I think most of you are right that I should just go in and take my beatings until I earn my respect
>>
>>35489769
>>35494638
Brothers are not best friends. They protect one another. But they won't avenge each other over stupid shit like that.
If somebody confronts you about it, just explain the knife. Boxers don't like knives.

If you want to learn to box, go box.
If you want to learn to fight, buy another baton.
>>
>>35494638
>sure enough the fucker pulled a knife on me, so I took the baton and beat the living shit out of him.
>But I do agree with many of you that I was a faggot, and should have done him in with my fists, but it was a stupid thing I did in the spur of the moment..

/k/omrade here, you'd probably be in a casket if you'd tried, fuck (if this isn't a troll thread), you're lucky you aren't in one anyways, fighting someone who's got a knife is no fucking joke. If he pulled a knife on you first he doesn't deserve an apology. Frankly, you'd be smarter to just stay away from him and his likely trash-tier family.
>>
>>35494691
The baton was likely longer, and the adrenaline gave op the first swing, and once hit in the head with a baton, one is not too good at stabbing.

Also, most people don't have the resolve to kill others with knives. They're a show weapon, to get people to do what you advised op to do.
>>
>>35489769
>I really want to start to box again
>dream of going pro

If you were ever gonna be pro you would be pro already.
Boxing just doesn't seem to be your forte, call the guy up and ask if he wants a steamy night with a police baton up his ass, seems more your style.
>>
File: knife attack.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
knife attack.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>35494691
Listen to this anon.
>pic related
>>
>>35489787
kek

im not even a good boxer (get my ass handed to me regularly when sparring) but ive won every street fight ive been in

untrained fighters just grab you and try to punch you in the head with their right hand. it's easy as fuck to predict and they really cant do any damage when they are so close to you. i can do more damage with a left jab before they even get close enough to touch me
>>
i wanted to say this>>35489810
and maybe this >>35491490
but after reading this >>35494638
definitely this >>35494691
and this >>35494717
to recap, this >>35494691 and this >>35494717 are the posts you want to pay attention to, op.
this guy too though>>35494753
>>
>>35494710
I was referring to if OP had tried to fight without the baton. I agree that the reach (and harder hit than knuckles could give) was almost certainly what decided it in his favor. Still lucky to not end up in the ER himself though.

Seriously though, hang around near trash, don't be surprised when shit gets on you.
>>
>>35494753
Because of this I always venture forth
Encased within my sturdy jack of plate.
>>
You must challenge him to a duel whoever has the longest german baton wins then touch dicks faggot
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.