[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does using this make me a huge pussy? >yes I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

does using this make me a huge pussy?

>yes

I don't have large traps or shoulders, working on it. shit hurts when I'm squatting but nobody else uses this.

are you secretly mocking people that use this when squatting?

>in before squat meme
>>
>>35347680
You don't need it no matter what.
If it hurts you've got the bar positioned wrong.
>>
Chances are you are resting it on the wrong place. I recently started lifting after a long break so I dont have large traps right now either and it doesnt hurt at all.
>>
>>35347680
If you squat with this i will never EVER take you seriously or consider you a proper lifter.
No fucking way. at all.
It fucks up your squat, it's absolutely useless - shows you do not have a good understanding on how a squat works and on top of all this you're a fucking pussy.

get the fuck outta my rack bitch ass Planet Fitness enthusiast
>>
>>35347680
When I have a bad sunburn I do
>>
>>35347738
kangaroo poster detected

There is no reason to EVER use this fucking shit period.
Can you not understand that when you use this you cannot squat with proper form? It literally fucks up your squat form.

No real weight can ever be lifted with this.
>>
I don't use that pussy pad nor recommend it, for a couple of reasons:
1. It shifts the bar position slightly backwards, interfering with the mechanics of the lift.
2. It allows you to position the bar wrongly (too high) and without back tightness. Without it, if you are feeling pain then you're probably placing the bar wrong or not keeping tightness

With that being said, even with correct bar placement and back tightness the bar WILL hurt a bit in the beginning, but it will soon pass (1-2 weeks tops)
>>
>>35347680
I don't know how you can do a proper squat with a pussypad.
If it hurts without it you're placing the bar wrong on your back.
>>
File: 1449597302856.gif (122KB, 193x193px) Image search: [Google]
1449597302856.gif
122KB, 193x193px
>>35347725
This
>>
File: maymay.gif (43KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
maymay.gif
43KB, 320x320px
Thank you anons I will suffer through it today after having sore as fuck traps from back day on Monday so the gym Bros don't go on fit later and talk out how much of a fag I am.
>>
>>35347747
There is a good reason to use it, when other DYELs use it and you're doing your warmups with their weight instead of waiting for them to finish.
>inb4 "take it off", it's pain in the ass to put back on with those shitty velcros
>>
>>35347785
you just have to bear the little bit of pain the first few times then it feels normal fag. did you not push yourself your first week at gym b/c you were scared of doms?
>>
>>35347680
>are you secretly mocking people that use this when squatting?
not secretly, openly
>>
>>35347797
>not telling the DYELs that they're being retarded
>not actually going through the trouble of taking it off for every set, to prove how fucking horrible and worthless this pussypad is to those DYELs
>sacrificing your squat form for a couple of retards

Mate it's an old meme but ishygddt
I will NEVER ever throw off my squat form and fuck up even my warm up for a fucking clueless idiot DYEL
>>
You get used to it fast. Unless you're doing hip thrusters, leave it off the bar.
>>
File: arnold+squatting.jpg (56KB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
arnold+squatting.jpg
56KB, 400x375px
>>35347747
>>35347725

didnt arnold always use the pad?
>>
>>35347820
I seriously hope that's not Arnold, cause that's some shitty fucking squatting and he just lost 10 points of my respect.
>>
>>35347820
>>35347832
or at least there better be some good excuse that he's squatting like that. seeing how it's Arnold there could be a good reason.
>>
>>35347832

>4pl8+ squat
>below parallel
>lost respect

lolwat
>>
>>35347843
nvm i was too quick to lose faith.
It's Arnie after all, there must have been a proper reason for it.

That still doesn't mean it's okay for all you other faggots to use a pad and a shitty block of wood.
>>
>>35347843
also 4pl8+ atg squat is nothing that amazing fagget. i have many friends who squat more than that without a pad or a block of wood and they're not near Arnie's levels.
>>
>>35347841

This guy has a point >>35347855
>>
>>35347820
why does he have a plank under his heels in this picture? i thought elevated heels are bad for squatting?
>>
Shit, >>35347859 was meant for >>35347843
>>
>>35347849
Way to stand by your statements.
>>
>>35347860
No, if you have poor ankle flexibility it is absolutely helpful to elevate your heels. It lets you hit depth while still keeping the weight midfoot.
>>
>>35347860
Yea bad for squat, which is why ALL squat shoes have elevated heels. Dumbass
>>
>>35347865
I do stand by everything I said. There's certain respect to be had for someone like Arnie. And I really want to believe he knew what he was doing.
It's not impossible though that he just fucked up at some point, but unlikely.
>>
>>35347886
except a plank actually IS bad for your squat you fucking dumbass. shoes and a plank are two different things.
it's not the same to have half of your foot sitting on some shitty plank and having your whole foot be properly supported with a good weightlifting shoe dickhead
>>
>>35347895
Oh shit we got a podiatrist in the house. Suck my dick
>>
>>35347680
I used a bar with that strapped on once, it was uncomfortable af.

It made keeping balance a problem.
>>
>>35347910
>i have no clue what i'm talking about, and someone just fucked my shit up in this conversation, so i'm gonna say some edgy stupid irrelevant shit for damage control

yeah no faggot.
>>
>>35347680
I used that thing once when i started, it just made me feel very uncomfortable
when i put the bar on my back i kinda like feeling the pain on my shoulders
kinda helps me feel how much im lifting you know
when i put that thing on i cant feel pain but im still lifting heavy, so theres that odd contrast from what im used to u feel me
and yes i do silently judge people who use that
>>
>>35347948

Damn y'all gotta stop arguing, its really not a big deal desu. You should both mark this up as a loss and fucking kill yourselves, you're not going to make it.
>>
>>35347965
>implying calling each other names in an anonymous hentai image board is "arguing" or to be taken seriously.

bruuuh
>>
>>35347886
sory sempai :xxx
>>
>>35347680
only useful for barbell hip thrusts, which are only useful because you look cool doing them
>>
>>35347680
NO IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU A HUGE PUSSY.
>>
>>35347680
I know, I know, SS, but this video taught me where to place the god damn bar and how to hold it; I used to use it too high which hurt as fuck which led me to using the foam thingy which led to the bar being positioned horribly which led to me supporting it with my hands instead of my delts.

Take a look and try it out, remember that your hands should be pushing FORWARD trapping the bar against your back and not supporting the bar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2tyOLvArw0
>>
>>35347855
Doesn't Arnold do high reps with it cause he's a roider? Lmao
>>
>>35347680
>does using this make me a huge pussy?

No. Of course not.

The only actual negative side of a pussy pad is that it may shift on your back and that can be dangerous if you don't lift in a power cage.
>>
>>35347820
that's not a pad, it looks like it's integral to the bar
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.