[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat fuck here. Real talk, if I start smoking and get addicted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: smoke-that-cigarette.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
smoke-that-cigarette.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
Fat fuck here. Real talk, if I start smoking and get addicted to that could I switch the addiction I have for food and just smoke when I want to binge?
>>
>>35202594
You'll just end up fat and a smoker.
have you tried having self discipline?Nah thats too hard.
>>
>>35202602
this desu
>>
>fat
>smoker

just
>>
>>35202594
I saw many fatties who smoke, so I guess it doesn't work that easily. Don't do it, because in the end you'll end up having two addiction problems.
>>
>>35202594
Maybe but I think you would have to get your body to associate the nicotine with food somehow. Like only smoking after you before or after you eat for a while before you tried it. Either way I wouldn't recommend smoking in the first place. If you're trying to become healthier, smoking isn't the way to do it.
>>
>>35202602
>implying self discipline for a nigga whose been fat all his life isn't hard as fuck
Can't I just buy an ecig or some shit?
>>
>>35202619
>Can't I just buy an ecig or some shit?
Looks like you don't even want to try.
>>
>>35202594
Because what could it possibly hurt to tack on another addiction to your life?
>>
This has to be a troll. No fucking way someone could be this fucking retarded.
>>
>>35202594

You'll be a fat smoking fuck.

Guess you weren't killing yourself fast enough huh.
>>
You don't have an addiction to food.

Your belief that you have an addiction to food is actually part of why you're still fat.
>>
>>35202789
This srsly OP, don't get started on that shit just try and eat less
>>
>>35202619
>>implying self discipline for a nigga whose been fat all his life isn't hard as fuck
Then it'll mean all that much more when you learn it.Do whatever the fuck you wanna do doesn't matter to me.
>>
Don't smoke. You'll have an extra thing that girls don't like.

Just start cutting sugar and processed foods. Start getting a taste for veges and salad. If you feel like a donut go for a run. Retrain. Make exercise your addiction.

Don't start smoking unless you want to go full retard.
>>
>>35202594

dont even THINK about smoking

I smoked for a few years and after I quit I realized just how much of a fucking idiot I was.

just eat healthy, good foods like steak/chicken breast/eggs, eating well doesnt have to be a chore.
>>
What you know about addiction is wrong.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
>>
>>35203007
After I watched that video I literally spent like 20 minutes watching related videos.. thanks anon
>>
>die of smoking
Or
>die of being a fat smoker
>>
>>35202594
its true that when you smoke you eat less, but you also smoke.
>>
>>35202604
what is desu?
>>
>Trading one bad habit for another bad habit

Triggered desu
>>
File: [UNCERTAINTY].jpg (19KB, 282x415px) Image search: [Google]
[UNCERTAINTY].jpg
19KB, 282x415px
>people ITT who seriously think smoking equates to fucking killing yourself

lmao kids should not be allowed to post on this website
>>
>>35203289

lol this guy
>>
>>35203302
As someone who has experienced really shitty health without smoking I can assure you that sedentarism and bad diets is just as bad as smoking 4 cigarettes a day.

There are plenty of people out there that smoke and still are healthy due to being active and not eating shit.

It's not black and white you dumb fucking mong.
>>
>>35202594
Smoke weed instead, you will gain waaay faster since your muscles relax, so restoration will be much faster
>>
>>35203289
it is definitively linked to various cancers and conditions. That's a known fact. The more important part is that nicotine isn't a very effective appetite suppressant unless you can chain smoke continuously, and even if you do, you'll build tolerance to the point that it no longer has any effect on appetite. You'll just end up still fat, but also a smoker, which is terrible for your health and expensive as fuck. You could just smoke meth instead senpai, guaranteed lasting weight loss. Way easier than just eating right and exercising, which as we learned from This Is Thin Privilege, statistically is impossible and never works ever for anyone anywhere.
>>
>>35203322
So is eating out of a pan that has teflon
So is drinking water out of plastic and eating out of plastic containers
So is staying in the sun
So is sitting in front of the computer and being sedentary instead of having a hobby that makes you be more active on a daily basis

But everyone chooses to lash out on cigarettes because of the billions of dollars of funding for anti smoking campaigns, good job being a retard btw.
>>
File: frog-reasons-to-live.jpg (63KB, 612x717px) Image search: [Google]
frog-reasons-to-live.jpg
63KB, 612x717px
>>35202594
Just kill yourself. You're obviously not going to make it you undisciplined fat fuck.
>>
>>35203338
>>35203322
truth is that people don't get cancer because they smoked a few cigarettes in their lives, but they will if they are predisposed to having cancer, which you can be without having touched a cigarette in your life.

Retards always talk as if cigarettes is a creating product, as if every single cig spread small tumors in your bloodstream every time you take a puff.

Stop, seriously, I'm piss tired of this and having lost family members to cancer I can tell you with 100% certainty that smoking cigarette does not give you fucking cancer, it's not the way the world works.

Likelihood of having cancer in the first place depends very much on your predisposition to it.
>>
>>35203368
You get cancer from mutated DNA
>>
You dont need to trade one evil for another. I used to be a crazy over eating go out of my way to get certain foods at late hours of the night asshole.

Habits can be quit. Research that. Its not about "willpower"
>>
>>35203283
>being this baka desu
>>
>>35202594
How about you just go lift every time you feel like binging. You'll get addicted to working out. You know you can be addicted to healthy things and that you don't have to choose something unhealthy?

I am literally addicted to lifting and water. GOML
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.