[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a fat piece of shit just do weights training and still lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dHEC0KLh.jpg (68KB, 1024x782px) Image search: [Google]
dHEC0KLh.jpg
68KB, 1024x782px
Can a fat piece of shit just do weights training and still lose weight?

Fyi I'm a fat piece of shit
>>
Read the sticky

And yes
>>
>>35202124
Yes, weights are just about the best thing you can do.
>>
You can sit on your ass all day, as long as you're not eating so fucking much then you'll lose weight
>>
>>35202124
>2015
>still not understanding thermodynamics
Are you even trying to make it
>>
>>35202124
You don't have to do any kind of training to lose fat. Just eat less
>>
>>35202124
>pick up weights
>at the same time lose weights
thats not gonna work brah
>>
>>35202124
Think of it like this
The fat on your body is like a lake. Ideally you want your lake to be at a certain percentage full, but as of now you are overflowing.
The rivers and inlets to your lake are like your daily intake calories. You can manage how much water comes in daily but if you eat a lot (flash floods/heavy rain) then you will obviously add water to your lake quickly.
The damn gates that control the waterr or outflow are like your muscle. If you have 10 gates operating at full capacity at once (high intensity work out) then you are able to let the water out much more quickly than someone that only has 5 gates. This also works to show that if you have 10 gates that are only letting water out at a minimal rate (inactive calorie expenditure) then you are still able to expend more energy by being inactive than someone with a smaller dam (less muscle). So obviously you can still overwhelm your dam by constantly overflowing your rivers but keeping your inlet the same and increasing your outlet capacity will always decrease your lake level.
>>
>>35202530
From this I meant that increasing your muscle mass increases the base level of calories that you burn daily. So if you keep your caloric intake at the maintenence amount but add muscle then you will lose weight. Just adjust your diet to micronutrients that will maximize your muscle growth while strength training
>>
>>35202124
Yes. Muscle mass has a maintenance calorie use about 10 times bigger than that of fat mass. However, what really makes a difference is how much you eat.

I was a fatass myself, and when I decided to lose weight, tried cardio but couldn't keep it up, it's too boring. So I just started eating properly and lifting. The more muscle I gained, I could eat more while still losing weight.
>>
>>35202556
>>35202598
Thanks!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.