[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the current WWE Intercontinental Champion: This is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: health at every size owens.jpg (103KB, 473x515px) Image search: [Google]
health at every size owens.jpg
103KB, 473x515px
This is the current WWE Intercontinental Champion:

This is a title held by such men as Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan and Razor Ramon.

Is the last bastion of celebrating the /fit/ man, professional wrestling, dead? Has Fat Acceptance won?
>>
>WWE is gay as fuck, I miss le Attitude Era xDD
>"Why aren't these guys all muscly and oiled up?"
>btw no homo

He's better at actual wrestling than all four of them combined.
>>
>>35201569

Fat bastards have always been a thing in pro wrestling. The super muscular guys like Hogan and Graham are the exception rather than the rule.
>>
>>35201569
that shirt is shopped as fuck. big show is king big daddy
>>
Man, I miss the Attitude era.
>>
File: kane undertaker 2015.jpg (62KB, 597x594px) Image search: [Google]
kane undertaker 2015.jpg
62KB, 597x594px
>>35201641
I do too.
>>
>>35201641

Can't say I'm sad to see it gone. Had its upsides, but it was basically ECW writ large - car crash booking and working to hide just how limited the top guys were.
>>
Kevin Owens is fucking awesome though, and he can actually move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAFxp6NtesA

Fucking marks.
>>
>>35201569
The dudes actually a hell of an athlete compared to those roided up stiffs. Just look how ryback wrestles compared to like anyone else on the roster who isn't juicing
>>
no no no
NO NO NO
you fagets ruined /asp/ but you will not take /fit/
being an actor in a neckbeard mandrama for inbreds has nothing to do with the glorious art of lifting
sage and report
>>
>>35201808
Could you explain? I'm too tired to do the legwork all by myself.
>>
>>35201569
>is pro wresting DEAD?
Ugh obviously, but most of the appeal came from the character of the characters. There's been 100 pure athletes that I can't remember and they were all insufferable because all they had was pretty faces and tight bods. The Miz comes to mind. That guy was just a faggot.
>>
>>35202200

Ryback moves like shit. He's jacked and legit strong, but he moves stiff as all hell and has no real explosiveness or mobility. Owens, like most genuinely good fat guy wrestlers, moves smoothly and doesn't look like he's got a puppeteer yanking his limbs around.
>>
>>35201862
>tfw /sp/ won

kek

KEK
>>
File: 1317840637315.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1317840637315.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>35201569
Cool story daddio!
>>
>>35201624
This. KO could out wrestle all those guys. He's a beast in the ring and on the mic. Couldn't ask for a better heel, which his body also adds to.
>>
>>35201569

>professional wrestling
>bastion of anything

kek'd hard
>>
>>35201862

>/fit/ - lifting
>>
>>35202200

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPwyopst2vk

this is wrestling
*clap clap clapclapclap*
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY
>>
>>35202287

Warrior and Hogan I'll give you. Well, Hogan could work when he wanted to but he rarely did shit (and its pretty easy to see why). Razor? Probably, although we never really got to see what Hall could have done in his prime

Better than Savage? Hell no. Savage managed to drag a genuinely good match out of the Ultimate fucking Warrior.
>>
File: bpp005.jpg (17KB, 265x229px) Image search: [Google]
bpp005.jpg
17KB, 265x229px
HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME
>>
>>35201569
champion of a staged sport? lol
>>
>>35202331
Kevin Owens got a good match out of Titus O'Neil and Mark Henry dude.
On a side note I didn't read macho man's name in there.
>>
>>35202369

Henry is actually a good enough worker nowadays (and if you'd told me a decade ago I'd be saying that, I would never have believed you). He's no Vader but he is one of the better superheavies.

Titus I'll agree on to an extent. He's not a good worker, but he's miles ahead of Warrior. Shit, Ahmed Johnson was miles ahead of Warrior.
>>
>>35201569
do Americans really believe its real?

also wouldn't be the first time haes infiltrated the WWE
remember rikishi fatu? he tried to promote that you can be fat and healthy, he was let go from wwe after he ignored requests to lose weight
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 365x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 365x214px
ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA
>>
>>35202400

Do you believe all the tv shows and movies you enjoy are real?
>>
>>35202400
No. The backstage politics and everything that goes into a story and character is extremely interesting though. I watch for a few people on the roster, but mostly listen to podcasts about the stuff because I find it cool.
>>
File: MH.jpg (155KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
MH.jpg
155KB, 1280x800px
Is he really the worlds strongest man?
>>
>>35202419
I don't post like I believe they are
>>
>>35202489

He still holds a record for squats but apparently it was a shady fed that let you use wraps and whatever.
>>
>>35202489

He never won a WSM contest, but he's got a pretty good claim to it overall - he's one of about three people I can think of to ever compete at the elite level in powerlifting, Olympic lifting and strongman. Dude's a certified legend in strength sports.
>>
>>35202489
Hahahahhahahahah

Hes not
>>
>>35201569
WWE is PC now, didn't you know? Are you PC, bro?
>>
>>35202497

You're a moron if you think that's how wrestling discussion happens. When you talk about the content of a show you discuss it within the bounds of that reality, when you talk about the production of a show you talk about the reality of it, it's the same thing for wrestling.
>>
>>35202504
This. He could have gone further with it, but the wwe payed him more
>>
File: 1447572334412.gif (3MB, 400x202px) Image search: [Google]
1447572334412.gif
3MB, 400x202px
>>35201569
>being this sour
>>
>>35201569
Isn't he a french Canadian? Who cares?
>>
>>35202489
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RMPMRKOkmjE
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.