[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I drink is tap water. Am I gonna turn into a sheep who can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1446182030108.gif (675KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1446182030108.gif
675KB, 480x270px
All I drink is tap water. Am I gonna turn into a sheep who can't dream? Should I switch to bottled water? Does cancer await?
>>
>should I pay for tap water or get it for free from the government?
bottled water is literally just bottled municipal water.
it's the same shit you get from your sink.
if you really don't want to drink tap water, buy distilled water.
>>
>>35201121
Dont buy distilled water. Its lacks ions K+, Cl-, Na+ (which don't distill over from the initial water source) that keep you from losing ions vis osmosis when passes through you
>>
So of all the shit you undoubtedly put in our body. You choose to care about fucking tap water? Oh and about the cancer awaiting thing. Probably but not because of tap water
>>
>>35201121
>>35201154
>>35201157
Thanks guys, guess that answers my question. I like how tap water tastes better than most bottle water anyways. You're right about the cancer though, I eat food so.
>>
File: 1448987543508.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448987543508.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
>>35201073

You definitely want a high quality carbon filter system. Costs about $300 and then $100 a year to replace the filters. It's worth it to me to know I'm avoiding phyto/xeno estrogens, tiny amounts of pharmaceuticals, pesticides, etc. You don't want reverse osmosis because it will strip all the minerals and electrolytes
>>
>>35201073
Tap water is fine unless you frequently use tin-foil as headwear.
>>
>>35201355
carbon will not filter out hormones & shit. RO is closest to distilled water & is desired. Why would you want to leave in the "minerals"? I get that from my food, I don't need to drink shit that was added to the water to prevent pipes from corroding. That shit is not good for you, the corroded pipe jew just convinces you it is.
>>
>>35201435
>abs(Current year)
>not drinking only from mountain streams
>>
>>35201435
What's the best under sink RO system I should order?
>>
>>35201472
I use a hydrologic, it has a garden hose hookup & makes 100 gal per day. You can hook it up to any garden hose & detach it when done, hooks up & detaches in 5 seconds. I use a home depot adapter to run it off my shower head & fill up 5 gal jugs. RO filter kids include a carbon filter. I much prefer the taste of RO or distilled to shitty bottled water sold with minerals. There are over 100,000 chemicals that could be in your water that are either estrogenic or anti-adrogenic. Thats not including heavy metals & other unknowns which is only removed by distilling (RO removes up to 99% or so). My unit has a sediment filter, then a carbon filter, then the RO filter.
>>
>>35201503
Here's the link I just found http://www.hydrologicsystems.com/products/product.php?id=6&cat_id=34&keywords=StealthRO_100

Anyways even if you want minerals don't listen to the carbon filter guy. Use this which includes a carbon filter, plus removes more. You can buy minerals to mix into your water if you really think that tastes better or has some health benefit
>>
Depends where you live. My apartment is shitty and old as fuck so my tap water smells nasty and tastes nasty unless you leave it to vent for a minute. I don't know why, maybe too many hard minerals in it.
>>
You can drink tap water and just take turmeric root extract pills. I don't think fluoride closes your "Jesus Eye", that's just a dumb conspiracy muh spirit science meme, but it is a neurotoxin. Turmeric is supposed to counter the effects. I wouldn't worry about it too much though, honestly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.