[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want today to be the day that I stop slouching around being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: My Feels.jpg (29KB, 780x485px) Image search: [Google]
My Feels.jpg
29KB, 780x485px
I want today to be the day that I stop slouching around being a lazy, chubby, slob. I want to become a /fit/izen and actually be proud of my body. I want to be comfortable with taking my shirt off in front of friends. Help me start. What do?
>>
>>35199121
let your friends suck on your tits
>>
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
File: 1442144273536.jpg (69KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1442144273536.jpg
69KB, 600x800px
>>35199121

read the sticky.

Good luck mate, I started two years ago and even though it doesn't get much easier I kind of like the feeling of having direction
>>
>>35199169
This pic gives me so many feels.

Its exactly how i feel constantly.

help.
>>
>>35199188
>woe is me
>>
sticky read x F
>>
File: 1441831419512.jpg (110KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1441831419512.jpg
110KB, 720x960px
>>35199188

that guy again. It's fine bro. we all feel like that. The ones who say they don't are just shallow faggots. I had to learn that the hard way for the last two years.

At the end it's always like confuzius said. If we just manage to print these words into our mind we'll be fine. "Be kind to others, but don't forget to always stay true to yourself".
>>
>>35199121
Wake up before 7 am every day, get up immediately. Don't sit for 5 minutes thinking "I'm so hard working" or trying to hype yourself up
Just get out of bed and stand up. Ain't no thang

Meditate for 10 minutes about selflessness, look it up if you need

Go to the gym and run for 30 minutes, increase the pace every day

Do whatever body part/push pull/whateverthefuck lifting you have planned today

Finish any schoolwork or work work

Make sure your house is clean, dishes done, no shit on your desk

Be 100% positive that everything is wrapped up that you needed to do

Chill, play games, talk to people, whatever

Repeat
>>
>>35201300
This, and always get 8-10 hours of sleep every night
>>
>>35199121

1st, read the sticky. Not just glance through, read it.

2nd, go to a gym. Homegym might sound tempting, and it is, but first you need to learn what to do and how to do it without breaking something. People WILL judge you, they do it all the time. Prove them wrong.

3rd, Go see a nutritionist, preferably a sports nutritionist. It's very easy to fuck up your diet, so let a professional do that for you (the diet, not the fuck up part).

As for motivation, imagine yourself 1 year from now. You'll either say "I'm glad I started a year ago" or "I wish I started a year ago". It depends on what you choose now.

Also, I forgot to save but maybe some other anon can post that "civilize the mind but make savage the body" image. I just like that a lot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.