[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /fit/'s thoughts on this guy? Is he just jelly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: nattyornot.jpg (7KB, 378x244px) Image search: [Google]
nattyornot.jpg
7KB, 378x244px
What are /fit/'s thoughts on this guy? Is he just jelly of those who apply themselves or realistic in his assessment of natural lifting.
>>
completely retarded
you can literally ignore pretty much everything he says.
>>
>>35197427
Thinks a 300 squat is the pinnacle for a natty.
>>
>>35197486
Wait what? Source?

That's more retarded than most of /fit/.
>>
>>35197427
>What are /fit/'s thoughts on this guy?

He's an Auschwitz mode manlet with an enormous chip on his shoulder. He can't speak English worth a fuck but it's a small loss given how unintelligent everything he has to say is.

I do sometimes read the inane bullshit he posts just to feel superior. Yeah, I'm a fucker myself, sue me.

>Is he just jelly of those who apply themselves or realistic in his assessment of natural lifting.

Both. He's a jealous, bitter prick but he's also telling the truth about fake natties like Mike O'Tren, Kali Muscle, et al. He also understands that the fitness industry is total bullshit and makes most of its money from selling dairy waste products to misinformed, insecure teenage boys. In short, he reminds me of Vegan Gainz. But VG is actually entertaining sometimes, in his own obnoxious way.

I think my favorite--meaning least favorite--articles on NattyOrNot are 1) the one where he talks about a group of teenage bullies trying to steal his skateboard and 2) the time he was a total badass bringing a can of beer to the gym.
>>
I remember seeing a page on his site about the best natural bodybuilders on youtube and some of them looked like they weigh less than 150 pounds
>>
He speaks truth about the fitness community but sometimes he goes on an autistic rant about the hidden powers and the brainwashed people that inhabit the world. Also he thinks that is impossible to look good naturally, and I suspect he is depressed and in the verge of suicide.
>>
>>35197612
>Also he thinks that is impossible to look good naturally, and I suspect he is depressed and in the verge of suicide.
So you're saying he posts here on /fit/.
>>
It was actually good when it first started, but now it's become a click bait site with some absolutely retarded claims, like what >>35197486

I can tell that I trained for 7 years naturally, and then got on gear. I got more in two years of blasting than I did in the last four of my natural training.

You can tell who is or isn't natural just by looking at them after you have experienced.

99% of your youtube fitness retards are on gear.

I don't disagree with the site, but the way they sometimes present their information is a little childish.
>>
>>35197517
http://nattyornot.com/realistic-squat-bench-deadlift-naturals-much/
>>
>>35197627
>You can tell who is or isn't natural just by looking at them after you have experienced.
>99% of your youtube fitness retards are on gear.
Who are the 1% who are not on gear?
>>
>>35197645
>http://nattyornot.com/realistic-squat-bench-deadlift-naturals-much/
dom
>>
>>35197621
Probably
>>
>>35197606
found it
http://nattyornot.com/top-5-youtube-channels-actual-natural-bodybuilders/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.