[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Testo Supplement?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1449664042405.jpg (102KB, 1080x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1449664042405.jpg
102KB, 1080x1134px
SO I went to the doctor recently and he told me that I got pretty low testo levels but he doesn't want to prescribe me anything for it because I'm still "within range" so I'll have to come up with a way to get that shit up by myself. Looked at some natural ways to get it up but it all seemed like bullshit. Any tip? What are some good products?
>>
all snake oil products
>>
Come on /fit/ dont leave me hanging here I'm pretty desperate
>>
>>35196469
Seriously? Any cheaper options?
>>
>>35196441

It might be easier just to tank it to fall within the TRT threshold. Or find a different doctor that will do it. Test won't raise significantly using supplements.
>>
Heavy compound lifts combined with a diet that includes healthy levels of saturated and unsaturated fats
>>
>>35196441
Horny goat weed my nigga. Works like a fuckin charm! It makes u horny as fuck hense the name. But u will definetly have a test boost.

U tend to think clearer and sharper wen i was taking it and i had an overall good sense of well being... i would definetly recommend. Thier r different potencys though the more potent the pricer.definetly try to go for the more potent stuff
>>
>>35196441
tribulus forte worked for me

also made my chest and back hairy as fuck
>>
>>35196514
I'm in the military so I gotta go to that doctor I don't have any other options.
>>
>>35196547
Just get hooked on roids like all your colleagues.
>>
>>35196522
That shit looks sketch as fuck besides that I live in Germany I dont think they sell it here
>>
>>35196547

Cut hard; increase fat intake and lower everything else; get less sleep; get less meat/protein. If you're within 15% of the necessary TRT levels, that should do it.
>>
>>35196585
So you're recommending that I drop below it so that he HAS to prescribe me something?
>>
>>35196441
I've been taking this and horny goat weed, on and off for the past couple months. Mood and sex drive has improved since. Whether it's unhealthy or not is beyond me,
>>
File: product-testosterone_boost-pill.png (132KB, 400x491px) Image search: [Google]
product-testosterone_boost-pill.png
132KB, 400x491px
>>35196669
sorry forgot pic
>>
>>35196469
this to be honest, family members
>>
>>35196684
Where do you get that? Amazon?
>>
>>35196441
Why did he check your test levels?
>>
>>35196600

If you have low test, you flat out won't be able to boost it to normal levels using supplements. Test boosters notoriously suck. At best, you'll get a 50ng/dl increase which isn't that great
considering normal test levels are around 500+ for a 20-30's male. Effectively, feel like shit year round and attempt patching it with an off-brand Tylenol, or spend a month getting it as
low as possible to show that it's gotten worse and that prescription is mandatory. Doctors often don't want to dose for something unless it's a medical necessity; make it one. Assuming
you do have low test, I'm going to assume it's affecting libido and mental fitness. Not many ways to give that a legitimate patch without medication.

Basically, go on feeling like shit while using expensive, mostly ineffective supplements that make you feel 10% better at best, or make yourself feel as shitty as possible and get the
proper medication to get you to 100%.

If you're not noticing effects on your libido, mental wellness, and overall well-being, don't bother, but I'm going to assume you initially went to the doctor then were given a testosterone
check due to those issues.
>>
>>35196723
>>35196721
I had to get my bloodwork done once a month for about 6 months because I was taking acne medication and he noticed it during one of those tests.
>>
>>35196699
If you're lazy like me, yes. It's at Wal-Mart though too.
>>
>>35196807

If you don't notice any serious side effects like depression then don't worry about them.
>>
>>35196839
I'm from Germany and I just checked Amazon they don't sell it here....oh well I'll just try to bug the doc till he gives me something
>>
>>35196846
Well I got gyno, never wake up with morning wood, have literally zero facial hair, I'm 20 and look like a fucking child
>>
>>35196574
Im sure you can order it online but that shit is snake oil . YMMV but didnt do shit for me. I was taking 1500mg a day for a couple months
>>
>>35196849
Didn't realize you were euro. Six Star products are pretty common among our convenience stores. I'm sure there's a German equivalent of Six Star somewhere.
>>
>>35196863

Then get ready for some test drops and load up the famine wagon. Nonstop cuts, no protein, and etc. because it sounds like test will fix your shit.
>>
>>35196585

Fat increases test faggot
>>
>>35196903
I just recently started doing heavy compound lifts, going to bed earlier and all that jazz I'll give it another year and if this shit hasn't changed by then I'll just fuck my shit up till I get something prescribed
>>
>>35196972
Nope. Fat increases estrogen.
Enjoy your gyno.
>>
>>35196972
He wants me to lower it to a point where the doc has to prescribe me something
>>
>>35196972

Yup, you're right. I was thinking absurdly high fat content, but lower fat is more easily achievable and a low fat/protein high carb diet would be the easiest for lowering test levels.
>>
>>35196441
Why do doctors do this? We regularly prescribe extremely powerful estrogens to women and will do estrogen or test for trannies, but for some reason it's nearly impossible for a man to get test legally. It's fucking stupid.
>>
>>35197000
Body fat does that. If you're already relatively lean then dietary fat helps test.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.