[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ so I finally decided I am really fucking tired of being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

Hey /fit/ so I finally decided I am really fucking tired of being fat. I want to live a good life after many years of depression and being fat and doing nothing. I'm a girl 165 cm and about 90kg. I want to have a body of a girl every guy dreams of. Sad part is I have 0 experience in exercise whatsoever so I need your help. Is there preferably a way to do this at home? Kinda awkward to go to the gym. Either way I have 2 years to do this. I went on a diet once without exercise and lost 18kg but it didn't make much of a difference.
>>
I'm also a grill, also 165cm. Most ive been is 80kg, at the moment down to 65. I find exercise easier than counting calories, i just don't eat many unhealthy foods. Would you like to add me on skype/email/something? Myself I run and do body weight exercises, although a friend of mine is convincing me to go to the gym together.
>>
File: facedbz.jpg (47KB, 458x467px) Image search: [Google]
facedbz.jpg
47KB, 458x467px
>>35196015
>finally decided I
>going to the gym
>tomorrow
dat short-term post-fap clarity
>>
>>35196015
>I'm a girl 165 cm and about 90kg

omg lol you are really fat
>>
>>35196015

>Degrading comments
>Perfect the way you are
>Thinking about you hurting

>GOMAD
>Sticky

I think that about covers everything.
>>
>>35196015
Who is the jizz genie?
>>
>>35196429

Shit, forgot one.

LONDON
>>
>>35196015
>so I need your help

READ

THE FUCKING

STICKY,

CUNT.
>>
File: tumblr_nvj815bena1tfdfh2o1_1280.png (1MB, 1063x979px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvj815bena1tfdfh2o1_1280.png
1MB, 1063x979px
165cm here
i posted this yesterday, just get MyFitnessPal and get started, count calories and do cardio.

I did this in 8 months, no exercise the first 20kg because i'm a lazy cunt.

have you read the sticky?

and also try what suits best to you grill, and don't let the crabs in a bucket get you
>>
File: starting butt.png (117KB, 1573x476px) Image search: [Google]
starting butt.png
117KB, 1573x476px
>>35196015
>>35196390
Go to the gym.
Find a program that you think is nice, and that you can be motivated to do.
I would do the picture I uploaded here if I were you.
Use time to study the lifts. Search the lifts in google, and there should be quite a find articles about them, and youtube videos. Look up every single lift before you perform it.
Start with light weight. Weight that you can do, without being close to failing it. So for squat, you might be able to do 20kg, but if 3x6 is so hard that you might not do all 6 reps, do less weight.
Here is the most important part of this post:
Increase the weight incrementally, slowly, but surely, every week. If you do hip thrusts with 1kg now, do 2kg next week. And so on. It's called 'progressive overload', and if you've had basic biology, you'll know why it works in relation to muscles. Do this on every lift you can (although some lifts might be hard to add weight on, and then just keep doing them as hard as you can).
Eat as much protein as you can
Don't drink anything but water, coffee and tea.
Don't eat candy or something of the 'simplest' carbohydrates.
Don't eat cake, chocolate, or something that has very little protein.
Eat mostly stuff like oatmeal for breakfast, chicken sandwiches for lunch, rice, chicken. Stuff like this, you can probably eat as much as you can of, and you can still loose weight. Cut out any bullshit.
You can eat burgers and similiar 'unhealthy stuff', just try and limit the amount of it. Eat as much oats as you can though. Buy some protein powder and try and get a scoop a day in your diet.

Do cardio when you want. Cardio will not shape your body as much as the above factors, but it will help with loosing weight, and it will be good for mental health too, besides just being healthy.

This is pretty much all info I can think of that I would have like to have early on.
>>
>>35196390
Am europoor so going to sleep now, dropping my skype in case you want to add me and talk about it and maybe be weight loss buddies etc
>>
>>35196015
I'm the guy who responded on the QTDDTOT. Remember that this is a life style change, and that every step will empower you more. Do what>>35196559 recommends. I would add cardio every day, as in a jog in the morning or before gym. It burns a lot of cals, while the muscles you will build in gym will help you maintain weight and keep balanced. It's a good warm up routine. I also recommend exploring food blogs on freetime to get good quality food recipes that will give you what you want in gains and food pleasures. Good luck girlie.
>>
>>35196015
For most people finding a sport that is fun and social is the best option.

Other than that, try to eat some more fruit, and less fatty foods. The point is to get started, you can't just beat yourself to ground
>>
File: New Years Routine for Success.jpg (368KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
New Years Routine for Success.jpg
368KB, 800x1200px
>>35196015
Hello. You could start off with the new years routine. I mean it is right around the corner anyway.
>>
>>35197056
Bitch please
>>
File: 76640.4[1].jpg (62KB, 640x683px) Image search: [Google]
76640.4[1].jpg
62KB, 640x683px
>>35197056
>>
>>35197056
>>
File: froggy is tired of this.jpg (218KB, 1337x1289px) Image search: [Google]
froggy is tired of this.jpg
218KB, 1337x1289px
>>35196015
>girls can be skinny and put on makeup and now they're models
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.