[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: posing-in-panties-2-500x375.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
posing-in-panties-2-500x375.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
Hey, /fit/. So tomorrow its my B-day; turning 21. Pretty much all my immediate family is Jehovas Witness so I won't be getting any gifts from them but my new and first GF isn't so she asked me what I want for my bday. I'm not to much of a materialistic person and she already buys me a bunch of stuff (im a total brokefag and shes from a much better economical background than I) so I told her she could just give me a striptease and buy me some supplements. What kind of supplements would you ask for, /fit/?

inb4 roids, whey, and creatine
>>
>>35195948
>shes from a much better economical background than I
like who says this? seriously, you're probably so cringey in person

Literally none? maybe fish oils, vitamin D, lecitihin or whatever for increasing cum
>>
Mutant mass and Hyphy mud

You're lucky to have such a gf. Is she ugly though?
>>
>all my immediate family is Jehovas Witness

Mexilard Detected
>>
>>35196012
Na shes actually cute. Shes kinda thick (dat ass/dem legs) but not fag.
>>
>>35195948
>j-dub
>girlfriend better off financially
>posts an ass pic

Blackfag detected
>>
>>35196036
I use to be super fat but now im not so suck my saggy dick faggit
>>
>>35195948
>Jehovahs Witness
>Poor

>>>/mexico/
>>
>>35196087
Most JW's are hubmle/poor. Or at the very least just want to live a modest lifestyle so don't buy jack shit and give their money to the church.

My parents are Pentecostal and give money for offering, but my dad makes over 100k a year.

but for SOME reason my stepcunt mother says they're too broke to buy me anything necessary. But then tell me not to work cause of religuyon.

Idk man im ranting but still I can see where OP is coming from.
>>
>>35195948

>he can't spell Jehovah

FFS, OP

Anyway, who /FormerJ-Dub/ here?
>>
>>35196119
Jehovas Witnesses are fucking imbeciles. You have to be well beyond retarded to subscribe to that cult. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

It's a cult full of poor shitskins run by a bunch of fatass white pedophiles in suits. How dumb are you?
>>
File: o1_500.png (127KB, 442x390px) Image search: [Google]
o1_500.png
127KB, 442x390px
>>35195948

Most effective supplements in order of efficiency:
1. roids
2. whey
3. creatine

>not wanting the only supps that really work
>>
Give your sister the dick she craves
>>
>>35196155
>How dumb are you?

Not dumb at all, broski. I left the sect years ago. My grandparents are still JW's, though. They're part of the "run by a bunch of fatass white pedophiles in suits" class, though. They aren't part of the poor shitskin class..
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>35196225
>thinking whey is a supplement.
>>
>>35196045
pics
>>
>>35196110
yo wtf, same here.

growing up never got anything more than socks or pens and paper for xmas, when i was 15 we got a playstation 2 between all 4 of my brothers and it was awesome.

Just found out a few days ago that my parents sold a rental property and made 300k on it.

it's funny because, I'm a struggling student at uni and have asked for my rent to be reduced 3 times to no avail.

Why do we never get anything nice?
>>
>>35195948

Lube

Then fuck her in the ass
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.