[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never live in a time before the bullshit tumblr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (275KB, 640x2420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 640x2420px
>tfw you will never live in a time before the bullshit tumblr era of political correctness where men were defined by how strong they were
>tfw you will never live in a time where all men took fitness seriously and most jobs required some level of fitness

/fit/ feels thread?
>>
>>35195893
I ain't got time to feel.
>>
>>35195893
>you will never live in a world where an entire class was coerced into slowly killing itself doing awfully hard works by being under the constant threat of starvation, at the benefit of very few
If you think "fatfuck acceptance" is as bad as this was, you have been brainwashed by a 4chan board (it happens).
>>
>>35195893
>twf will never be mentally healthy nor happy no matter how much I train for vanity
>tfw lifting is the only thing that keeps me together but my the day my decline begins is inevitably coming and it will all have been for nothing.
>>
>>35195947
Go hard or go home
>>
>>35195964
Ok?
It's not the fact people worked hard that I don't like.
>>
>>35195893

This was also apparently the gayest time to be alive.
>>
>>35195893
>tips fedora
>>
>>35195893
That is a drawing you retard
Check out some real photos of early industrialization workers
They were as skinnyfat as they come
>>
>>35196175
This. Only reason people had working class jobs was because they didn't wanna starve to death.

I guess if you would say the same amount of labor they did was placed in today's society most people would be jacked from all the food that's available. But back then there was barely food and those that had it were flithy rich.

You potato eating fresh off the boat irish bastard.
>>
I work in the construction industry. It's still like this, even at many management levels.
It also pays very well.
>>
File: 1444406862643.gif (14KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
1444406862643.gif
14KB, 383x383px
>>35195893
i work in construction and nobody looks like that
most are just men who are built square and stocky from picking up heavy awkward shit, a few are wirery and veiny from too much heavy cardio
90% of fit would give up after a 5 day week
>>
>tfw my generation (1995 babies) ventured in to adulthood as this shit went in to full swing all of a sudden in 2013ish
>>
>>35196565
what do you mean?
>>
>tfw /pol/ actually succeeds in convincing younger posters to believe shit like this.
>>
File: 1449686782728.jpg (65KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449686782728.jpg
65KB, 960x960px
>>35195893
are there any bricklayers here??
im an improver and why is it so hard to find people that will train me and not expect me to do all the labour for fuck all
i just want to learn my trade and get on with life but ive been in 3 shit apprenticeships with just bad bosses and no money
>>
>>35196634

that's sort of how apprenticeship works outside of unions, you're just some guys bitch until you learn enough to do it yourself.
>>
>>35196601
i think he's talking about the bullshit tumblr era
>>
>implying they still aren't
Only difference is the double speak that loves a fit man but tries to say they hate it.
>>
>>35196634
Thats more or less being a bricky.. desu why do you want to surround yourself with high school dropouts, ex cons, and generally scumbags... not speaking of anyone particular but that is what type of people typically become brick layers.
>>35196679
even in the union to some extent.
>>
>>35196601
I mean that this tumblr sjw bullshit kicked off and became mainstream right as my generation went in to adulthood
>>
>yfw you don't have to fall into the tumblr meme
>yfw you can be a man, and strong, and masculine and people will still respect you for it

Stop being a bitch, no one in the real world gives a fuck about tumblr
>>
>>35195947
Found the fatty :^)
>>
>>35197043
'97 here. I'm experiencing this in my first few months of being 18. Iktfb
>>
>>35197155
I think you're a couple years behind m8. It was definitely 2013-2014 that this shit started taking over. That being said though, it's becoming exponentially worse each year.
>>
>>35196811
Sounds a lot better than having to talk to engineers all day.
>>
Lmao it's clear you've never actually worked a hard job OP, that shit isn't romantic, it fucking sucks and by the time you've worked long enough to acquire enough material wealth and security to relax just a little bit, your body is fucking rekt. Also I doubt a total dyel like you would enjoy living in a time where strength was the only measure of a man's value (protip: it never was)
Go work in some fucking coal mine in China for 14 hours and see how great muh honour muh fitness really is.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 306x423px
>>35195893
Did you get that from the Eugen Sandow profile on IFunny? That's my account breh.
>>
>>35195893
Aight brahs.

I've cut from 250lb to 165. It's not been fun or easy.

I decided fuck it, let's stop for a moment. I'm already getting pretty skelly.

but you know what?

FUCK THAT.

I didn't come all this way to stop before i had a fucking six pack.

The cut continues bros. it's been 10 months, it might be another 3.

But i'll fucking get there.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.