[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have a 2 plate bench >tfw your gf's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: wake me up inside.jpg (91KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up inside.jpg
91KB, 645x773px
>tfw you have a 2 plate bench
>tfw your gf's ex could bench 3 plate
>>
who cares what her ex can do
>>
File: crash.jpg (31KB, 452x368px) Image search: [Google]
crash.jpg
31KB, 452x368px
>Implying he didn't have shit form and will hurt himself ego lifting eventually
>implying you won't catch up to him with proper form and exceed him in time
>>
Oh no, another 10 months of eating meat and oats and doing weekly progression and deload OP.

How ever will you make it!
>>
She left him for you, though.

Think about that next time you fuck her.
>>
File: clockwork.jpg (19KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
clockwork.jpg
19KB, 640x430px
>>35194017
>he can't bench The Press at least 3pl8s
>>
>>35194032
this
goodguycrash
>>
>>35194017
>Implying any weight matters past the point where you can lift her up her bodyweight during sex
>>
tfw 3 plate bench and no gf
>>
I can bench 160 and I told my girlfriend that it's called a Crash Bandicoot once you can bench any amount over 150 for 10 reps.
>>
>>35194049

>lol jus 10 months ezpz
>>
>>35194169
Unless he just hit 225x1 RM yesterday, 10 months is pretty doable.
>>
>>35194180
What if that's the case
t. OP
>>
>>35194017
I used to care like this about dick sizes. I eventually just stopped caring. Not like any girl is gonna say you have a small dick compared to my ex. Unless it's really fucking small.
>>
>>35194266
>tfw 6.5" X 5.5"
>tfw girlfriend calls me small at least once a month
>>
>>35194302
You dating big Bertha there breh? That's def above average
>>
>>35194325
I know. Every girl I've been with has actually commented positively on it. I banged this milf twice my age once and we had to stop because apparently it hurt her. My gf is 4'11" and she says constantly that our sex is the best she's had but she won't stop making small jokes. I guess she's just had 7+ monsters before
>>
>>35194357
she's cheating on you brah
>>
>>35194302
lol that is small. thats not even the average
>>
>>35194053
>implying she left him
>implying he didnt dump her for a hotter girl when he reached 3pl8s
>>
>>35194357
Shes just shit testing you to see if youre insecure

They do this intermittently. My gf does it too

Just laugh it off and slap her on the ass. Dont let her see it bother you
>>
>>35194017

>tfw 50kgs bench
>tfw not even 1 plate bench

Kill me now
>>
>>35194590
Idk man
Not that guy but i never got that shit from any girl ive been with; only positive comments
>>
>tfw 80 kg bench
>can add 2.5-5 kg before shoulders start hurting
>have to stop/deload
>work up to 82.5-85 again, same story

Unable to progress. Shoulders are the result of spending 18 hours a day hunched over a keyboard for the last 22 years
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.