[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do small people really make gains that much quicker? This gu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Do small people really make gains that much quicker? This guy claims to have gone from left to right in 16 weeks.

This is guaranteed bullshit, however given that he started at 8 Stone with a bmi of 25, which would make him about 142cm, is it possible that there's something in this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3349305/Man-hated-pale-untoned-body-reveals-got-ripped-just-16-WEEKS-friends-call-Hulk.html
>>
16months with steroids, possible. 16weeks surely no one believes this?
>>
Small as in height? They look bigger quickly because of shorter limbs highlighting the muscle.

Small as in volume? This too, diminishing returns.
>>
>>35193852
NO

Even the 16 months on roids would have required massive effort, not to mention that his end result also seems to involve a significant cut as well.
>>
Nah, not even close. If you're referring to an ectomorph (read: hardgainer) god no. Not even close. They take much more time to put on mass, over a mesomorph (read: usual bodybuilder). Not all meso's look like arnold, but they retain more muscle and find it easy to make gains and put on fat.
>>
>>35194038
Don't forget to get a complete phrenology exam before you begin your training to find out which workout regime is best for you.
>>
>>35194038
You still believe in the body type meme kek
>>
>>35194038
>ectomorph (read: hardgainer)
I would have had more respect for you if you had started talking about the strength potential of gnomes and elves.
>>
>>35194052
>>35194055
>>35194063
Disgust in broscience mind
>>
>>35194038
>Look mom i know stuff about fitness that I read online somewhere!
>>
stop making excuses

you are either training like shit or eating like shit, stop blaming your lanky limbs for no progress
>>
>>35194052
>>35194055
>>35194063
>denying that people can have totally different bone/muscle structure and metabolism
>denying that two people of the same height and age but with those differences will achieve different results under the same diet and workout regime
>>
>>35194223
Yes we will deny something that essentially splits one species into three different ones you giant fucking inbred illiterate uneducated proletarian piece of nigger-fucked shit.
>>
>>35194425
Burn.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.