[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get confident? I'm real fucking tired of settling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (219KB, 1092x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 1092x724px
how do i get confident? I'm real fucking tired of settling for thick chicks. it's just fucking unfair. literally every one of my friends snickers when i go for the bigger girls and everyone else gets the modeltier girls or petite cuties.

Fuck I got redpilled by my doctor and his nurse who were talking about how the modern woman's menstrual cycle is 3-4 times faster than it was in the past. A girl who is a little thicker or has trouble keeping off a little weight can have slightly higher hormones levels. And the hormones responsible for regulating the menstrual cycle can result in cancers of the reproductive organs or infertility if they're even at these slightly higher levels.

brehs if you dont want your life fucked in the ass, go for lean chicks who eat right and exercise.
>>
>implying the thick girls aren't settling for you too
>>
>>35191339
fuck
>>
>>35191339
The dude is using "redpilled" unironically.
>>
>>35191324
Don't want to settle for thick chicks? Then don't.
>>
>>35191324
i don't care how hard anyone flames me, but thin chicks like in the op's pic are the absolute best in every single way. i hope you all enjoy this ecstacy one day

the high test meme is just for fat guys who like a little bit of mustiness in their girl's pussy. how can fresh air get in there? all that sweat and actual shit particles too.

these thin girls have better looking upper backs, ankles, legs, necks and cores too. f u c k all the haters
>>
>>35191324
stop settling for thick chicks.....
>>
>>35191324

heres a thought

stop fucking fat chicks and start fucking fit girls?
>>
>>35191324

Try going after leaner chicks then dumbfuck.
>>
>>35191324
Lift
>>
>>35191545
T b h pham I find op chick really gross and scrawny looking. Like it reminds me of a skinny teenage boy. I know she is wearing very plain clothes in a non sexually suggestive pose but even the idea of her in lingerie posing suggestively does not attract me at all. There's just nothing primal or sexual about it, I dunno. I guess I am unironically the high test meme, but I find a thick, juicy looking body just so much preferable. I literally find myself checking out girls all the time and just completely discarding all the ones that lack a thick ass and thighs, pretty faces are so worthless atop chicken legs and flat ass. No hate mane, to each their own.
>>
Low tier - street drugs

Mid tier - therapy, beta blockers

High tier - self-help, hypnosis, high doses of L-theanine, martial arts (getting hit often decreases fear levels and increases testosterone, even if you get your ass kicked)
>>
>>35191669
>martial arts (getting hit often decreases fear levels and increases testosterone, even if you get your ass kicked)

sauce please. I want to read about this. sounds interesting
>>
>>35191683
Seconding this
>>
>>35191659
alright man just don't wife one. women who are thicker than op's pic are just timebombs for cancer/ infertility ironically contrary to the meme about how they're more fertile.
>>
>>35191683
Thirding this
>>
>>35191750
It's called Wikipedia. Google it.
>>
>>35191769
Bollocks ya cunt there aint nah fukin sauce lad cos ur chattin out ur poo hole
>>
>>35191769
no faggot. you dont get to make a claim on a finnish fishing forum without backing it up

burden of proof is on you
>>
>>35191769
Fucking faggot chatting shit online and cant back it up, suck your mum through a macdonalds straw
>>
>>35191324
Get a job in sales. Face-to-face or telemarketing.
>>
>>35191769
>>35191777
>>35191782
>>35191793
I love this place
>>
>>35191324

Stop trying to fit in, you dont know what redpilled means and you sound like a retard
>>
File: K64ES7P.jpg (89KB, 794x674px) Image search: [Google]
K64ES7P.jpg
89KB, 794x674px
>>35191669
??????
>getting hit often

I've never met a "martial artist" who looks or acts like they have high test. Excluding movie stars and pros because they do it for a living and have to look the part. Maybe your punch drunk from all the beatings you took. I mean come on, if you ran into a martial artist in a bar would you be afraid or would you just laugh and pound the fuck out of him.
>>
>>35191669
>>35191683
>>35191693
>>35191750
>>35191782
>>35191777
>post considered response
>actually believed this was sufficient
>leave thread
>`my work here is done'
>see thread go full on flamewar later on
>wtf

That other guy isn't me.
What part are you doubtful of?
I didn't say there were actually studies.
There are maybe hundreds or maybe none.
It's a general response to getting hit in a controlled environment, as opposed to how most people get hit -through bullying, abuse, crime, etc which is uncontrolled and hence can increase fear and lower testosterone as your balls shrink (not literally) from being a pussy.

After you've done semi-contact than light sparring, with pads and guards, then move onto full contact,
And you do this regularly, your confidence will increase,
Since you get used to the adrenaline rush and controlling it.
Even in a furious boxing match or UFC fight,
They have to control their breathing and response,
They can't just feed off testosterone or adrenaline, they have to channel it and focus it.

Name a martial artist with low confidence and self-esteem and low test.
Protip - you can't.

It's the antithesis of martial arts.
Martial arts is self-mastery.

But you DO see guys go to the gym for years often for only small incremental gains confidence-wise.
You do see those weeabo skinny fucks still doing arms day, you see those huge fucker who still lack even basic social skills.

I should have done martial arts when I was a teenager, it would help with girls and social skills and everything.
>>
>>35191887
>I've never met a "martial artist" who looks or acts like they have high test.

Translation - I have literally never met a martial artist that has done it for more than 6 months or on a casual basis.

I don't really know what you're implying.
I never took beatings, I only did semi-contact,
Never competed and only did touch sparring.

>If you ran into a martial artist would you be afraid

Why would you be afraid?
Most criminals and bar-room brawlers don't have the discipline for martial arts, let alone a training regimen of any kind.
I don't really care if you would be afraid, or whether I have the look, that is more internal and psychological than you realise, and it's not the goal.
If you say only pros or movie stars have that look like what does that tell you?
That NEED to 'project' that - to over emphasize body language and strut like a peacock.
So yeah, a martial artist on TV for instance wants to enhance that.
+90% of martial artists I met are mostly very self-assured, so would not be seeking to intimidate anyway.
If you underestimate me, that is to my advantage.
I probably spar with women that could knock you out.

I could also say I could pull out a magnum. 357 and all the above would be moot, so where do we go from here?

The point I made is that I am literally not afraid of a single human being or living thing in existence.
That comes later with self-development and philosophy though.
>>
>>35192147
Just give me 5 minutes alone with this troll
>>
>>35192147
Holy fedora batman!
>>
>>35191324
>confidence

Task/skill confidence comes partially from repetition and muscle memory

Social confidence is ingrained after birth & through parenting, if you don't have it by age 10 you'll never get it
>>
>>35191324
Honestly confidence comes with being attractive, not the other way around.

Women start approaching and flirting with you. That's how you know you're attractive and how you build up confidence.
>>
>>35192623
These two qts were working some yoga shit next to me today and I've noticed one of them looking at me. Being the autist I am I turned my gaze away as quickly as I could and avoided eye contact for the rest of my set. No one is going to approach someone who reacts like that.
>>
>>35191324

It's actually all about luck and circumstance. You could be a 10/10 dude, but if everyone in the bar already has a boyfriend, then you're SOL. You gotta be in the same room as the girl when she's single and is in the mood to meet a new man. So how do you ensure that if that is purely circumstantial? By going out and trying often. The more you go out, the more you socialize, the more likely you are to stumble upon that girl.

Basically the more places you go, the more likely you are to be in the right place at the right time.

I went to the same bar like 3 nights a week for 3 months, just sitting there drinking alone, maybe chatting with the bartender. I wasn't looking for anything, I just wanted to drink. Then one night a girl came up to me drunk, hit on me, made a move on me, and took me home. Now we've been hooking up and might start dating soon. All I did on my part was show up a lot. I don't even work out or look hot, I was just in the right place at the right time (and I'm really funny).

tl;dr: go out more
>>
>>35192684
Looking at you is not flirting. Smiling at you is not either in case you were wondering.

People look and smile at anyone in the vicinity. It's normalfag behaviour.
>>
>>35191324
Go get rejected you asshole. Go to the hottest girls in the bar overtime and get rejected on purpose. After a whole bunch of rejections you will realize they don't mean shit. Stop being a fucking pussy and go talk to the hot grills.
>>
>>35191659
>There's just nothing primal or sexual about it,
That's the point, it's a model shoot, they're crafting an aesthetic, not trying to be sexual.
>>
File: mirror.gif (85KB, 500x203px) Image search: [Google]
mirror.gif
85KB, 500x203px
>>35192623
That's the biggest amount of horse shit.
>>
>>35192048
look we got a scientist on the board, we dont need no real proof to back up this claim :^)
>>
>>35192700
>checked
anon is on point here, normafags look and smile a lot
>>
>>35191324
Start dressing better. If you want a normcore/palewave chick like in the OP pic start dressing similar. Learn more about art or music, you don't have to be an expert just be knowledgeable enough to have a conversation.
>>
>>35192700
I am aware of that, why the fuck are they doing it then?
Also I just want to get my workout done in peace but every time I get to my gym there is at least one person there I knew from high school/my early uni days that wants to say hi or ask me hows it been. And since I'm trying to get my life back on track atm I really don't have anything interesting to say to them so I blurb something retarded and run to my free weights section. Fuck, I cant stand people who treat the gym as a social event.
>>
File: 847169841228430465.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
847169841228430465.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>35192048
>>35192147

Two shay
Sensa, wax on wax off
>>
>>35192797
>Fuck, I cant stand people who treat the gym as a social event.

this this this

when I started at my gym it was partly because I knew nobody there

a few months pass by and I see all sort of people I used to know but I try to avoid them as best as I can

so instead I try to work out during lunch when nobody else is there

leave me fucking alone normies
>>
>>35192613
>if you don't have it by age 10 you'll never get it
Bullshit, stop trying to scare people
>>
Fact: losers attract other losers
Winners attract other winners.

Just accept who you are and embrace it.
>>
>>35192954
Ouch, truth hurts doesn't it? Now go collect your participation trophy.
>>
>>35191683
>sauce please
Vegeta
>>
>>35192700
:)
>>
>>35191324
>how do i get confident? I'm real fucking tired of settling for thick chicks. it's just fucking unfair. literally every one of my friends snickers when i go for the bigger girls and everyone else gets the modeltier girls or petite cuties.

You say you're settling for thick chicks. If you aren't actually attracted to the women you're hooking up with, this will obviously make you feel worse than if you didn't hook up with them at all. If you are attracted to thick chicks, but embarrassed about it, you're letting the opinions of others dictate your feelings.

The long and short of it is you need to determine what matters to you and live your life by those values. This is the first step toward confidence. The next step is having success in pursuing a life that adheres to those values.

For example, if you truly want to be a dogwalker in a polyamorous relationship with 3 midgets, living in the arizona desert, you're not going to be happy or confident being an international rock star, jet setting around the world banging models.
>>
>>35192978
I'm a faggot and you attracted me. What does that mean?
>>
>>35193046
You are attracted to confidence. Duh.
>>
>>35193096
oh! thank you
>>
>>35192516
>>35192580
>>35192805

Is that all you have?
Your best response?
What is the source of your insecurity?
The answer is not for me,
It's for you,
So ask yourself.
>>
>>35193445
Hey you're the one asking how to be like us.
>>
>>35191669
I'd like to take this opportunity to point out I am the only one who has offered options,
And the only rebuttal so far has been a weak attack on the benefits of martial arts...
>>35192740

Ok, so some people a fully want the science, which is pretty basic -

- your beta faggot low confidence is caused by poor self-image.
But, until you test yourself to see what you are made of, in the gym but also in the dojo/ring,
Your self-image will change.
It has to.
Your previous approaching of girls, or social/college/work situations led to an involuntary response from your adrenal glands, which released adrenaline due to a sympathetic response via your Central Nervous System (CNS)
Typically, adrenal release is a precursor to 'fight or flight' and to a lesser extent, sex.
But you get stressed (due to unfamiliarity and your nurture/upbringing as environmental and social factors, etc) and while the adrenaline is coursing through your veins and increasing your heart rate and raising testosterone levels as a by-product of this mechanism, no fighting, running away or sex takes place, for various social and legal reasons.
Therefore in most attack situations/muggings/pickup approaches, low confidence individuals unfamiliar with the situation from experience will simply panic, sweat, shake, get tunnel vision, dry mouth, wobbly legs, feel a loose sphincter in anus and penis, blush, etc.

Witness any accident or wrekt clips or youtube real crime footage or candid camera shows and you will see that +80% of people just stare and freeze up,
Even when, say, a hot female in a candid camera show approaches men and flirts wildly, most people, not just the betafags or fatties, have zero to little experience in this area, so just smile like a goon and blush....
>>
>>35193648
Conversely, the first people to respond are often those with experience of high stress situations or alpha motherfuckers who get approached often.

Through training in tough yet controlled situations, you can learn to control the adrenaline/testosterone response and channel it.
You don't eliminate the fear, you learn to control it.
They don't just give soldiers a gun and send them into battle, they are trained in controlled environments, and part of that is so they don't shit their pants the first time they hear a grenade go off.

The same principle applies.
It is called conditioning.
Do I actually need to go on?
>>
>>35193027
Underrated post
>>
>>35193445
>>35193612
When was this?
>>
>>35193648
Listen up Bill Nye, martial arts equates to a false sense of security and confidence. Your an awesome badass inside your home, but when you step outside you revert back to the nervous, meek coward. And for gods sake your mother told you could buy that katana as long as you promised to keep it sheathed.
>>
>>35192998
You're really that retarded? How do you even use a computer?
>>
>>35191669
>beta blockers
kek
>>
>>35192693

in three months you only hooked up with one chick? going out three times a week?! jesus, man...pathetic desu
>>
>>35193704
I like your pov anon, thanks
>>
>>35193704
There are 2 types of people in this world
1) those that run into a burning building to save people
2) those that stand across the street and film the fire on their iPhone

Cowards are always cowards no matter the conditioning pal
>>
>>35194555
Not true, you can be a coward but with the right training you'll gain confidence in your abilities, you think every firefighter starts off a ballsy mother fucker willing to run into a burning building?

Most probably *think* they're that type of person, but don't become it until after academy
>>
>>35191324
My dad told me something a long time ago that has stuck with me to this day:

"Hey dipshit, man up and stop being a pussy"
>>
>>35194684
Keep playing Call of Duty and drinking that Advocare, I see great things in your future.
>>
>>35194750
You sound like you have serious issues.
>>
>>35194684
> you think every firefighter starts off a ballsy mother fucker willing to run into a burning building?

No, thats why they have interviews, test and the academy to weed pussies out.
>>
>>35192048
I'd rather be insecure than retarded from 24/7 punching. I wouldn't even want to be a professional boxer and you're telling me your advice is to get hit for free? yeah good luck with that. I think you need to train more, clearly you haven't been hit in the head enough.
>>
Wrestler here, Getting constantly smacked around and thrown does increase your control over irl situations, never felt more confident than when I wrestled
>>
>>35191793
>>35191782
>>35191777
no he doesn't you retarded mong fags

if you're that interested just google it why do you have to wait for someone to spoonfeed you?
lmaoing at your beta lazyasses keep sucking dick fags
>>
>>35194777
>I have serious issues?

I'm not the one looking for self help therapy on 4chan.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.