[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving furniture out of the home Pick up this awkward as fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: bennet.jpg (17KB, 360x395px) Image search: [Google]
bennet.jpg
17KB, 360x395px
Moving furniture out of the home
Pick up this awkward as fuck desk.
>All that time in the gym and nothing to show for it eh anon.
mfw
Do you guys know the feel?
>>
My job is to help people load their cars at home depot. plywood, sheetrock, cement, refrigerators, etc. You get used to it once you have been doing it awhile.
>>
sounds like you have no functional strength desu
>>
>>35191230
Time to do your death hoists laddie. I don't know that feel.
>>
File: asexpected.jpg (4KB, 114x128px) Image search: [Google]
asexpected.jpg
4KB, 114x128px
>>35192210
> the functional strength meme
>>
File: CJgNiHEUsAAj6L9.jpg (33KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
CJgNiHEUsAAj6L9.jpg
33KB, 600x588px
>>35191230
oh fuck family...
>moving out of old apartment
>still friends with old roommates, I'm just broke
>qt i've liked since high school is moving in
>she has this insane TV that is made out of lead
>"Oh Anon will help you with that, he works out"
>Try to pick it up
>Can barely get it off the ground
>"You okay, Anon?"
>try to say "Yeah" but it comes out "Humph"
>holy shit I'm gonna drop it
>barely get it back down and it falls over
>"Wow man, you're awful at this"
>"Anon, it's okay. Your friends can help"
Haven't been back since.
>>
>>35191230
>Do you guys know the feel?
No, my friends and family aren't dicks
>>
>elite power lifter for 20 yrs, best deadlift is over 800 lbs, spend entire life using double overhand grip to prevent bicep tendon tear

At work doing an facility walk to check on everyone. Guy on forklift drives by and asked if I can center the box better on the pallet for him. Grab box and "snap" bicep tendon tears apart.
>>
Im a warehouse manager for a furniture store. I love when we get guys through here who think theyre jacked and wind up struggling. Theres no workout quite like carrying a sleeper sofa or buffet up stairs. You get used to it after a while.
>>
>>35191230
I know this is a little autistic, but I usually stop carrying as much (because once you grip the piece of furniture if you're strong obviously you'll be carrying more weight) and then laugh when they drop it or start to sweat or complain and tell them they don't understand how bearing a load works and not to make fun of friends they ask to help them move because they're strong.
>>
My mum has a 75kg baking mixer/processor thing that she often gets me to move around for her. I deadlift that thing up...and yes It's awkward as fuck to pick up but it's actually fairly light compared to numbers i move while lifting. My legs/lower back can do it just fine. My brother and dad struggle doing it together while I easily do it by myself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.