[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started lifting because tfwnogf >make great gains, became

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

File: 1449379004139.jpg (114KB, 612x459px) Image search: [Google]
1449379004139.jpg
114KB, 612x459px
>started lifting because tfwnogf
>make great gains, became more confident, less depressed
>one half year later finally get a qtgf and have my shit together
>"why do you go to the gym all the time instead of spending time with me anon?" "I think you love the gym more than me, anon" "please stay with me today, anon"
I don't know why I started lifting anymore. I got the qtgf I wanted two years ago. Yet now all I can think about is that women are gains goblins.
>>
If she can't stay alone and do something on her own for 3-5 hours every day she is a loser and you got yourself a failure
>>
>>35190090
Just say it's good for your mental health. That's my go-to for stuff like this. Nobody wants to be responsible for you snapping.

Also she's shit-testing you. When it comes time to take an off-week, just do something special like you planned to all along.
>>
>>35190090
>"why do you go to the gym all the time instead of spending time with me anon?"

Why doesn't your lazy girlfriend her her ass into shape? Time to start working on her, anon.

"Wow, your friend Stacie is looking really good, has she been working out?"
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 372x500px
You should never change who you are for a grill. She liked you when you were moving weights, now she's trying to get you to stop. Once you do stop you'll be a different person, and eventually you will cave on other things too and she will tell you you're not the same person she fell for. That's just what women do.

So do what you want to do. She may get pissed and dump you either way, but at least if you don't give in to her you keep your dignity. And your gains.
>>
>>35190090
>>35190112
This desu senpai
its what helps me too keeping my depression low. If she loves you she will understand. But now for better understanding how much time do you spend with her and what are you doing together?
>>
That's a classic shit test, OP
Same as "why don't you call me more"
If you actually do it she's gonna think you're clingy and dump you
>>
What are you afraid of? Getting dumped? If she dumps you it's her fucking loss. You can get another gf. Never let your girlfriend use your relationship as collateral to make you do stupid shit. Keep lifting, ignore her stupid guilt tripping bullshit, be liberated.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (289KB, 1010x573px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
289KB, 1010x573px
>>35190233
This. Be a man, OP. You go to the gym because you're in charge of your own physical fitness, not her. If she can't deal with it, she can leave.

Don't give bitches power. It's a toxic relationship that goes against the natural order. Be a MAN
>>
>>35190090
>listening to /fit/ on gf advice

You got what you came for, now for round two where you have to juggle them. Have some off days, have some on days, make some deals with her, ask her to come with you. Make sure she knows that both are important but that you're willing to sacrifice if she has something special planned. Let her know your goals and why going to gym so often is important.
>>
>>35190332
>justifying yourself to a woman

Don't listen to this fucboi
>>
This is a good sign. It means she's more needy than you. If it ever gets to the point where you're saying shit like that, you're fucked. Make sure you keep having a hobby outside your gf. And don't stop lifting. As soon as your gains are gone she'll think she's better than you. Congrats on making it brah!
>>
>"I think you love the gym more than me, anon"
>Because I do

ezzzzz
>>
>>35190332

This guy has never had a successful relationship. This is literally beta friendzone incarnate, consider this as how to lose all respect a woman might have for you. Whatever you do DONT follow this retards advice.
>>
>>35190372
Right, because having a gf is just a side effect of gym and not the whole reason he started going. Stupid virgintarian. You make sacrifices for the things you want. You put down the pop tarts to lose weight, you sacrifice an hour of gaming to lift pieces of metal, now you slow (not stop) your progress for poon.
>>
>>35190477
>slowing your progress for poon
>not just making progress and upgrading to better poon

literally never gonna make it
>>
>>35190477

>now you slow (not stop) your progress for poon

this is maybe the most cringe worthy beta thing ever posted on /fit/
>>
>>35190485
Is this all an inside joke the whole board is in on? You asked how many successful relationships I've had - depends what you consider successful. How many relationships period have you had?

If someone came to this board saying his girlfriend goes shopping too much, 99% of responses would be to leave the girl because she can't make sacrifices. Only retards think the door goes one way. Make sacrifices or don't have a girlfriend. Simple.
>>
>>35190519

congratulations you are the most beta person on /fit/, you win a lifetime of oneitis and no respect
>>
>>35190519
Jeff close the doors and stay out.
>>
>>35190332
>>35190477
Enjoying getting keked in the future you white knight.
LMAOING at your LIFE
>>
File: 1448831891078.jpg (41KB, 299x305px) Image search: [Google]
1448831891078.jpg
41KB, 299x305px
Oh god, the people in this thread. All the fucking alpha male memesters and one Nice Guy getting bullied, trying to give relationship advice based on a short greentext.

It's like reverse reddit relationship advice and it's still so hilariously bad.
>>
>>35190554
Lol. And you enjoy your journey to celibacy. Cute deflection anyway, maybe save it for the next thread tho
>>
Women are dream killers anon. Its not their fault tho. Its a mans mission to strive for improvement reach a goal and have passion. The average man will unfortuneatly limit his potential and settle when he gets a steady supply of pussy. However you must always stand as an independent source of strength and masculinity no matter what, its the way to self realization
>>
File: 1444026703996.jpg (158KB, 365x540px) Image search: [Google]
1444026703996.jpg
158KB, 365x540px
>>35190090
Its a catch 22

>go to the gym, gf doesn't
>she ends up fat, always bitching about you being at the gym, resents you

>go to the gym gf doesnt
>she is in great shape, downside you lose your personal time, she will probably cvck you

Ideally, gf goes to a separate gym than me and our personal "me" time is respected, but she will just cvck me anyways. I guess home gym masterrace.
>>
>>35190108
3-5? are you serious?
>>
>>35190477
Kekekekekekekek

I have a great and supportive girlfriend who hasn't made me miss a single workout because she understands how important it is to me

How's that feel, kukboi? But sure, rationalize having made a controlling bitch your girlfriend ;)
>>
>>35190090
I got my gf when i was skellington deluxe gulag prisoner mode (after being a fat weak gamer slob and dropped 20kg fat and muscle) and she is always complaining about my chest (still small af) and not to get too big. Girls are goblins 100%.
>>
>>35190090
>women are gains goblins
true, unless they are gym babies themselves
>>
>>35190627
Was this supposed to be believable at all? For the hypothetical situation you have a girlfriend who supports your lifting, good on you. This isn't about you though is it. If your (indirect) "the one" doesn't understand your dedication to the gym then you need to make sacrifices somewhere and find a middle ground, which I suggested in my first post. If you have a girlfriend that isn't the one then why bother? Resting at a gf plateau you don't intend to keep is more cringey than slowing down your gymming
>>
>>35190613
It's a meemee you thick shit.
>>
>>35190090
why pins are set up so high?
>>
>Dating a basic bitch that neither has "me" time nor respects yours and that cannot keep herself entertained for like 10 hours a week MAX.
>Probably planning to become a hamplanet so she's trying to sabotage you to feel better about herself and not being constantly reminded by your gains that she's doing a horrible and fucked up thing
>Not knowing the immediate answer and asking a cambodian foreskin restoration mailing list instead

DUMP
HER
ASS
>>
>>35190090
>because I like it?
I mean I like it and want to better myself and be sexy af.Dunno about you Tbh
>>
>>35190090
>pussypad

why are you here?
>>
>>35190090
>had gf
>gf at one time was crying I put her second and the gym first
>no longer gave a gf

why are woman suck shitty creatures when it comes to bettering yourself
>>
>>35190108
Girls can't be failures, anon
>>
Why are you using a tampon?
>>
>>35190090
>paying attention to a woman
>ever

Its like you don't even want to make it bruh
>>
>be fat, weak dadbod
>date super qt super sweet gf for 4 years
>break up, decide to get fit
>become social recluse and focus all my energy on lifting

fuck..
>>
>>35191826
this is it OP
>>
>>35191846
How did you fuck qt girl when you was fat? Why did you loose touch with that part of you?
>>
>>35191846

welcome to the club
>>
>>35190090
ask her to come to the gym with you, if she doesn't want to then tell the cunt to shut the fuck up and go lift by yourself
ez
>>
>Started lifting in High School as a hobby
>keep lifting into college
>Don't talk to anyone besides for two close friends
>One of the strongest/biggest in college
>Go on and off cuts for no reason other than something to do and I like how i look transitioning from 18% and 10%. Side effect is I'm ripped for 3 months
>Girls i'm not confident enough, and don't really want to be around, talk to me all the time
>Girls I'd like to be around are shy around me

My friend said there's a few qts that're interested but shy away as I'm always talking to hotter girls and assume that I'm seeing one of them.
>>
>>35191861
>How did you fuck qt girl
Just look at fuckbuddy threads on /b/. Most ugly people consider anything with a vagina cute.
>>
Shit, my gf makes sure I stay on track at the gym.

>it looks like you're losing weight anon, are you eating enough?
>here, take the last few bites of my meal
>>
My standard answer to the "hey Anon why do you lift so much?" question is "so I can get a part time job as a cargo elevator when I grow up". If you're a bit on the short side, maybe use car lift instead.
It's like a nice and fun way of saying "fuck off cunt it is none of your bidness"
>>
>>35191913
adorable :3
that's a keeper
>>
>>35191913
>D-don't get too ripped, I start to feel insecure but don't want to change anything about my lifestyle.
>>
for whatever reason girls are into me more if I ignore them

but if I show interest, it isnt the same

do girls have a sixth sense for this kind of stuff?
>>
>>35191846
Sir edgelord just wants to be different.. wants to pretend >asamatteroffact ITS DA OPOSITE! TOPSMEGMA!
>>
>>35190477
>2015
>still thinking everyone lifts for girls

I shiggy diggy desu family
>>
>>35191913

that kind of women is what men need to achieve great things in life
>>
>>35191916
>>35191929
>>35192218
Are you aware that we can see you samefagging?
>>
>>35190090
This is easy to deal with.

I just said I need time for me every now and then. I said that in a relationship you can bend a little for the other person, but there are things I'm not willing to give up. One of those is the gym. Take it or leave it.
>>
File: 1435541536538.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1435541536538.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
>>35190090
>started lifting because tfwnogf
>make great gains, became more confident, less depressed
>two years later still no gf
>>
>>35191621
because he's a large gentleman
>>
>>35191936
literally didn't even read his post
>>
>>35190090
Why can't she go to the gym with you?

Is she trying to dadbod you down to her level?
>>
>>35190519
your analogy with a girl shopping too much is flawed.

Lifting is an activity that greatly improves ones quality of life.

A girl shopping is just a useless waste of some guys money.
>>
My girl is absolutely not into fitness, chubby herself.

But is a fucking goddess when it comes to supporting me.

>anon I made you lunch and dinner, here are all the labels so you can add them to your fitness app, o wrote down the amounts I used.

>anon I know you're sick but you can't miss a gym day you'll get crabby just remember to wipe off equipment

>anon I went shopping for us today while you were at work, there was a sale on boneless skinless chicken breasts so I stocked up for you.

>anon you're getting stronger and you're losing weight! Keep it up

She's chubby and her diet is terrible as fuck but she keeps me motivated and is awesome
>>
File: growacet.jpg (74KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
growacet.jpg
74KB, 800x516px
>>35191893
That sounds like a good problem to have
Now you need to develop the social area of your life and become a more well rounded individual
>>
>>35190090
take her to the gym or dump her
she's being clingy, maybe even shit-testing you
>>
>>35193429
where do I acquire a gf like that?
>>
>>35193429
>anon I know you're sick but you can't miss a gym day
if you actually do that, fuck you.
>>
>>35193429
She's getting herself a cut up shredded boy toy while you get nothing but a fat chick with chicken
>>
>>35190090
>I don't know why I started lifting anymore. I got the qtgf I wanted two years ago. Yet now all I can think about is that women are gains goblins.

That's how you'll keep a bitch around. If the girl knows you have obectives that aren't her, she'll want to ride along; if she IS the objective, she'll go away fast.

45 minutes 3 times a week isn't much. You can make room for her at other times. Quality over quantity.

She doesn't need 45 minutes to get a load of cum in the ass, now does she?

>sadly, this is how women like their men
>thankfully, this is how we like it too when we wise up
>>
>>35190172

This, suggest she goes to the gym WITH you. That way, you're together, and you both get/stay hot.
>>
>>35190477

No need. It's only 3 times a week. She can have him the rest of the time. If he didn't, she'd leave him because by now she takes his bod for granted and doesn't understand that it's work.

Besides, women unconsciously test you to see if you can handle their bullshit. Nothing is more of a turn on than a man who says "no". Just fucking say no. You're doing your work out and that's final.
>>
>>35190613
>>35191590
You go to the gym work out for like 2 hours and then you do cardio for 30-40 and then you take a shower and then you go back home.
around 3:20 at the gym and then the way home and back.
Plus you need to eat something and unwind when coming home and even if you don't shower at the gym you need to do it at home all in all the entire routine takes up around 3-5 hours in total of needed time until you are usable for partner activity.

But I wouldn't know I'm a slow person and I never had partner time.
>>
>>35191621

^manlet detected
>>
>>35191621

To do overhead presses?
>>
>>35196006
With a pad?
>>
File: 1412188523975.jpg (13KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1412188523975.jpg
13KB, 260x194px
>>35194424
>>
>>35196033

Easier than removing it and putting it back every time you do squats, I suppose.
>>
girls affect your schedule

a single guy will make progress infinitely faster than the guy who is dating. thats just how it is.

so make your gains now, and maintain them later if you date.
>>
>>35190090
>>35190108
This. Girlfriends not having hobbies is a big problem I see with my friends, and even myself to some extent. You gotta encourage her to start pursuing interests, like getting fucked while you're at the gym.
>>
>>35195884
I wouldn't even give that kind of a woman the time of day, that bravado or no poon bullshit is a waste of time and effort and you fell for it

>inadvertantly submitting to woman by acting the way they want you to
>>
>>35196111
Yo my gf does the same routine as I do and she is a 24/7 form check. you are wrong buddy.
>>
>>35196553

thats the exception, if not the perfect situation (girls who also hit the gym)
>>
>>35196570
i am blessed. she loves didlylifts and bench and is an intermediate lifter like me so we both do 5/3/1, glorious. sorry for bragging
>>
>>35193429

fucking hate fat girls
>>
>>35196602

no need to be sorry, it gives me hope that decent girls that go to the gym exist, other than cardio bunnies
>>
>>35196670
If you ever wanna get a girl to start deadlifting heavy, show her the ass of jonnie candito and tell her you get it from pulling heavy.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.