[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone /fit/fags tried this? it's going to be my last resort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1449567453267.jpg (220KB, 1182x549px) Image search: [Google]
1449567453267.jpg
220KB, 1182x549px
anyone /fit/fags tried this? it's going to be my last resort before accutane, if so how'd you go with the 100,000 - 150,000 iu of vitamin a which seems fucking toxic as the bottle i have in my hand contains 100 tablets with each tablet being 5000 iu

fuck shit skin
>>
>>35190059
Accutane is derived from vitamin a. Overdosing on vitamin a, will produce the same effects of accutane, but, with more side effects.

Take at your own risk. Or just get accutane...
>>
>>35190059

Accutane comes with its host of risks, you are taking the same risks if not more by overdosing your body on vitamin A while not being monitored by a doctor.

Self medicating is not condoned. It's dangerous.
>>
>Acne advice that thinks zinc isnt important

Absolute trash. I havent had a hint of acne since started on 50mg zinc every night + boners harder than ever
>>
>>35190059
Ask your doctor about solodyn before going down the accutane road
>>
Just so you know, following supp advice on /fit/ is what killed a kid a few years back

I don't have the TYVD infographic but maybe you should do independent research on anything you read here
>>
>>35190163
ok will do
>>
>>35190149
>>35190129
>>35190154
>>35190174

all good points
>>
>>35190174
[citation needed]
>>
>>35190059

Just go to acne.org, buy their 2% BP cream (it's by far the best I've ever used), and do *exactly* what they say.

Completely cured my long-term acne. Now I moisturize with coconut oil, yet my skin is clearer and less oily than it ever was in the past.
>>
>>35190059
To be honest family I think that would kill you or make you extremely sick. Just get real medicine.
>>
>>35190154
Does zinc help against acne? Never tried it before, but always wanted to.
>>
ive been on minocycline, clindatech, diluted ACV, zinc, benzol pyroxide for months and hardly any changes, whats the point in life if you have disgusting skin
>>
>>35190232
ill give it a look, iv'e used so many topicals in my 21 years i feel it's always just a waste of money
>>
>>35190280

Just use the 2% BP, use the huge quantities they advise, DO IT CONSISTENTLY, and moisturize. Stick with it for a couple of months.
>>
>>35190302

I should add that part of my problem when I was younger was that I was never really consistent. I'd take my medicine *most days*, but sometimes I'd forget. I'd wash my face properly *most days*, but then have a couple days where I'd forget.

Once I started showering in the morning and before bed, using BP after each, and moisturizing after each, all my skin problems went away.
>>
AFAIK, massively overdosing vitamin A is pretty dangerous. fun fact: eating polar bear liver will kill you because of vitamin A overdose

do some quality research with good sources on this one, how much is safe to take long and short term, etc
>>
>>35190348
fuck, i remember being taught the polar bear fact in primary school, thanks for the trip down memory lane
>>
>>35190129
This is correct, pretty much the same thing, legit vitamin a is probly worse for your kidneys
>>
i think it's unanimous then, thanks for your help friends, who knows the next thread might have been posted from a hospital bed having od'ed on A, but seriously fuck acne, us riddled people must stick together
>>
>>35190452
Acne is shit, but before you od on vit a you should try looking after your face

>Clean with cool water in the morning
>Don't violently towel your face dry, just pat dry or better yet, let it dry by itself
>Moisturise with something specifically for sensitive skin, fragrance free
>Wear sunscreen if you are going outside
>Clean in the evening with something soap free and fragrance free
>Moisturise in the evening before bed
>Change your pillowcase every day

And actually stick to it for a few months
>>
>>35190059
sleep, good diet, plenty of water, and exercise.
>>
OP try not eating dairy and wheat first to see if that helps.
>>
>>35190227
Just a recommendation, not going to tell you not to take random pills off the internet because some fatass on 4chan told you to without taking a little time to research it or just go to a doctor like a normie. Darwinism is as real as it gets.
>>
Any advice for shoulder acne? I wear larger shirts but it seems like nothing makes a significant difference
>>
>>35190059
I just went to the doctor and got a prescription for Accutane. In Canada it was all free. *shrug*
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.