[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you accepted Charlie Bronson as the true king

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: images (4).jpg (16KB, 336x437px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
16KB, 336x437px
Why haven't you accepted Charlie Bronson as the true king of /fit?
>Natty
>gives low budget great advice
>as manly as it gets
>genuinely autistic

I'm also starting to read his book "solitary fitness" and seems pretty good
>>
>>35189468
Too busy worshipping gay gear heads and over the hill losers with good pr firms.
>>
>>35189468
>genuinely autistic
I almost pissed myself laughing when I read how he believes you have weak triceps if you can't knock a cow unconscious with an uppercut
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 199x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 199x242px
>>35191766
That should be the universal gague for tricep strength. someone put that shit in the sticky
>>
>>35192059
>tricep
The singular of triceps is triceps
>>
>>35189468
>taking advices from Charles Bronson of all people

Do you realize he is probably the most insane person who ever lived
>>
>>35192185
No. It's tricep
>>
File: 1448735520391.jpg (51KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1448735520391.jpg
51KB, 600x656px
>>35191766
>he can't knock out a cow with an uppercut
DYEL detected
>>35192429
You surely are some Arnold fan, how can you get wrong when all he does is to get fit all day 6 days a week?
>>
>>35191766
>knock unconscious
kill a cow c'mon
>>
Bronson is the GOAT prison athlete, just take some of his reading with a grain of salt.
>not giving yourself enemas by pulling water from a pan with your butthole
>the current year
>>
>>35189468
>After a long period of brooding he then took two Iraqi hijackers, along with another inmate named Jason Greasley, hostage in a cell.[94] By his own admission he was "losing it badly" and ranted about his dead father, saying that any "funny business" would result in him "snapping necks".[95] He sang and laughed and forced the Iraqis to tickle his feet and call him 'General'.[95] He demanded a plane to take him to Libya, two Uzi sub-machine guns, 5,000 rounds of ammunition, and an axe.[95] He released Greasley, but began chanting "I want ice cream".[96] He felt guilty after hitting one of the hostages with a metal tray and therefore insisted the same hostage hit him over the head four times so as to call it 'quits'.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (15KB, 469x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
15KB, 469x313px
>>35192734
Based
>>
> During his career as a prizefighter, he was involved in at least one fight where he fought a rottweiler for £1,000.
>>
>>35192734
If the demands weren’t met, he threatened to eat one of the prisoners.

Low budget natty advice is right.
>>
File: Capture.png (10KB, 498x86px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10KB, 498x86px
>>35192445
>>
>>35192734
Dangerman Charles Bronson, better known for hostage-taking, rooftop protests and savage attacks on prison officers, said he knitted a “lovely scarf” in a class at Wakefield jail.

But he claimed guards then seized his handiwork – because they feared he’d use it as a rope to escape.

Bronson told prisoners’ magazine Inside Time: “I managed to get it up to 45ft, then security confiscated my knitting sticks and took the scarf... liberty!

“They said I was planning an escape.

“Could this be a human rights issue? I’ve written to the British Knitting Society in Knotty Ash, but they’ve given me a wide berth.

“I’ve also written to the prisons minister and that geezer with three chins who’s got a good right hook on him – Johnny Prescott. Nobody wants to know.

“What does it matter if my scarf is 45ft or 245ft? It’s my scarf – I’ll make it as long as I wish.
>>
>You will never be Charles Bronson

>You will never be Charles Manson
>>
>>35194054
REKT
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.