[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Headphones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2015-12-08-19-40-18.png (939KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-08-19-40-18.png
939KB, 1080x1920px
My earbuds just died. Is lifting in full headphones /autism/?

Pic related, skullcandy hesh
>>
>>35186356

>buying headphones based on the manufacturer's skill at marketing to children (Skullcandy, Beats By Dre, etc)
>2015
>>
>>35186403
this. you have autism if you buy overpriced garbage headphones for brand name alone

depends on your price range, but sennheiser hd series are affordable with different options
>>
File: disgusting [1].jpg (19KB, 364x310px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting [1].jpg
19KB, 364x310px
>>35186356
Skullcandy
>>
Yes. But if you do bring them, make sure you use them with your cassette player walkman, there, grandpa.
>>
>>35186403
>>35186438
>>35186448
>>35186461
Looks like you faggots are the only ones that care about brand here. I got these like 8 years ago on closeout and they have a lifetime no questions asked replacement policy. Try not to be so edgy
>>
File: Chum.jpg (169KB, 757x619px) Image search: [Google]
Chum.jpg
169KB, 757x619px
>>35186438
Those are open ear/back. You won't be using that in a crowded gym unless you're a dipshit.
>>
Sennheiser Momentum Over-Ear checking in. Good sound, good seal, comfy, reasonably priced.
>>
>>35186448
This, I got the Crushers ones and its an overpriced piece of shit, my 5 bucks cheapo earbuds from wallmart plays the music louder than these.
>>
ath-m50s are my go-to.
ive had them for 2 years now
>>
>>35186438
>spending $150 on sennheisers

skullcandys are like 20 bucks on ebay
>>
You will look autistic wearing full headphones in the gym, not to mention you're risking breaking them, and a decent pair will be expensive.
Earbuds are the best for gym use. They're cheap, and when you're lifting you're going to care more about loudness and niggerbass than clarity and fidelity.
>>
>>35186581
I don't know if you're joking or not but it's making me reeeeeeeee either way
>>
File: jaybird.jpg (9KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
jaybird.jpg
9KB, 294x171px
just got these sweet ass headphone. don't have to worry about cable getting in the way and i can set down my ipod or phone next to me. also under 200 dollars and god tier sound. 10/10
>>
>>35186438
I have these exact headphones. They're great. The soundstage is amazing, plus they're a fucking tank.
>>
>>35186356
I used to workout with headphones but now I like to chat up the gym hoes and offer them a bit of intra-workout spaghetti.
>>
The Hesh are garbage, but the Grind are legit good headphones

sorry, nerds

they're cheap too
>>
>>35186438
will they be ruined from sweating/lifting in them?
>>
I don't listen while strength training, but for running I use aftershokz sport bone conduction headphones. They are sweat proof and water resistant.

Putting buds in your ear is gross
Over ears are pointless
Around ear is to big for the gym
>>
>>35186850
Never heard of them. Seems pretty neat, if they actually work. How much?
>>
>>35186438
do I need an amp for these?
>>
>>35186900
no but they are open back. Great for home music but I'd recommend koss porta pro or just some shitty earbud for the gym
>>
>>35186942
I was planing on buying them for my pc. For gym I use earbuds. Can't hear shit with them but that's the point.
>>
>>35186884
The ones I have are 40 bucks. The only down side is you do need to charge them before you use them. Bluetooth ones are about 70 or more. One other down side is that they rest against your cheekbones so ppl may wonder what the fuck your doing with your headphones at the gym.
>>
File: wildschwein.jpg (681KB, 1824x1368px) Image search: [Google]
wildschwein.jpg
681KB, 1824x1368px
The thing that's really autistic is being a high inhibition male. Going against petty social conventions like wearing big headphones while lifting pales in comparison on the autism scale. In fact most of such "autistic" behavior isn't even autistic by itself. The way you react to your environment and how you let it affect your self-esteem, that's what makes it autistic.
>>
>>35186438
>>35186615
Wearing these right now, and the cushion at the top is tearing off revealing foam. Not sure what to do, they're great besides that though.

Get an pair of xiaomi 2nd piston earbuds, they sound and look great. Watch out for fakes.
>>
Why do black dudes who lift in snapbacks and beats over-ears always do the most pants on head retarded routines?
>>
>>35186356
I use yuin PK3 earphones they are the best shit out mate. No ragrets
>>
>>35187111
>says the trip
But anyway, I'm op and I made this thread after I already was wearing them in the gym so really I didn't gaf either way
>>
>>35186606
This except don't get the X2 because they're literally the same, but the new version caused the X to drop in price. Watch linusdicktips' video on them
>>
>>35187404
>dicktips
>>
>>35187324
Good. And when a 9/10 points fingers at you and girls-laughing.jpg I hope you don't let that change your decision making. You are an intelligent and fit young man and you have every right to be confident about yuorself.
>>
Are there any wireless ear buds that don't cost $100? I use $5 earbuds now which are perfectly fine for lifting but the wire gets in the way sometimes. They don't even need to sound good, just not dogshit. I just want cheap ones.
>>
Got my AudioTechnica M50X's for like 139$ on a pre-cyber monday sale.

Never lifted in them, but goddamn did I get a deal, these are the shit
>>
>>35186438
These are by far the most comfortable headphones ever made. Only think is the ear cups have some sort of suede material on them so idk how that would be to wear while sweating.
>>
>>35187529
Put it in your shirt, homie
>>
>>35186356
beats over ear or wireless beats
>>
Been using Beats Studio for about 8 months now. Sound quality could be better, but can't fuck with how well it sticks on your head (even when doing cardio). Durability is crazy too, i sweat like a mofo and they still keep kicking. If you don't mind being a brand douche, i would def recommend the Beats Studio for workouts.
>>
>>35186513
Underrated post. Really solid headphones. Look good and are really minimalistic too
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.