[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fml

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1389895124592.png (70KB, 586x456px) Image search: [Google]
1389895124592.png
70KB, 586x456px
That feel when you feel proud of being able to squat 65kg for the first time then two skinny teenager who are most likely 10 years younger then you load up 90kg and squats twice the set you do.
>>
its okay op squats barely matter anyways do them like once a week and just deadlift most other days and you will get nice enough lower
>>
Stop comparing yourself to others

The world will always be full of people that's better than you at something
Instead, focus on your own progress, beat your PRs and work on your weaknesses
>>
I hate to break it to you but there's always going to be someone stronger.
>>
>>35180214
Its okay anon, this time two years ago I couldnt squat 80kg, last week I hit a new 1RM of 190kg. keep ushing and you'll make it! we all gonna make it!!!
>>
File: Kino.jpg (541KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kino.jpg
541KB, 1920x1080px
I kinda know that feel bro

>Squat 100 kg deep for the first time in my life
>Overflowing with you
>A GIRL enters the squat rack next to me and does 140 kg with ease, several reps

I think the best thing is just to stop looking at others and look at yourself
I decided then that I was only gonna look at my own achievements and not let other, better people ruin my self-esteem
>>
>>35180245
To be fair she was likely on some Var
Plenty of athletes use
>>
>Fit, where men are proud squatting 1 and 2 pl8 for one rep. The thread.
>>
>>35180214
Just be a better you anon. That's all that matters.
>>
It's okay OP. everyone has to start somewhere. I started squats at 65kg because I was always a fat kid, so I had strong legs, but I didn't progress until maybe 6 months later when I started seriously training for strength. Now my base level of strength is much higher than ever before. I took a 6 month hiatus from lifting and was
Easily able to squat 225 3x3 last Thursday and 225 3x5 yesterday. You'll get there eventually.
>>
File: 321.png (219KB, 269x299px) Image search: [Google]
321.png
219KB, 269x299px
>>35180268
tfw i can do 225 for a set of 25 reps

seriously get a grip faggot
>>
>>35180214
I feel with you OP.
I'm self conscious about my squats because when I do reps, I can only do 1pl8 for 10 reps and that's all people usually see me doing, but I can max at just over 3 pl8 and no one believes me
>>
>>35180273
Doesn't count as a full rep if your range is dramatically shortened or you're in a mechanical advantage

Sorry breh. If you could squat atg for 25 reps you'd either be a really big/experienced guy or a college/pro athlete
>>
>>35180265
Deep. Not the anon you replied to, but I wish I could do that. I wanna become the best goddamn person ever and become a fucking inspiration to others. That means unbelievable lifts.
>>
>>35180298
Do you realize how dumb you just made yourself sound? 225 for 25 = pro athlete? So im on par with klokov for doing 2 fucking plates for 25 reps?

Are you serious? Are these your standards?

Goddamn dude
>>
>>35180222
trips confirm
>>35180214
I never got this shit.I mean eat well,sleep well,train well you will outlift them they won't lift forever and they might not be as passionate as you I dunno?You'll get there.I think even addinkg 2.5kg.To a lift is satisfying as fuck since it all adds up.
>>
>>35180316
By pro athlete I mean a male baseball player, running back, hockey player, long jumper, basketball player, sprinter.

I'm not referring to weightlifters whose sport centers around lifting.
>>
>>35180337
No, all i do is fucking lift.
>>
>>35180337
225 for 25 reps isnt impressive by any means, if you cant rep 225 for ATLEAST 10 after 6 months of squatting then you seriously messed up on your diet or training. Or you're just a low test fucklet.
>>
>>35180344
Okay. That's a good squat by the way, is your max about 410-420?
>>
>>35180353
Yes.
>>
>>35180347
lol
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 1400x932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 1400x932px
>>35180347
I'm talking about this range of motion dipshit

225x12 puts you at a 3 plate max which is godtier weight for normal people and even a goal weight for a year of lifting within this board, but most people don't squat as deep as the picture of Lu
>>
>>35180370
Dude i pause 315 for 10 seconds no belt, highbar btw. My max is 405, why is it so hard for you to believe me?
>>
>>35180372
I do believe you, but it's a lie that a high bar full rom squat of 315 let alone 245 is attainable by the average joe within 6 months.

Look at people's SS and SL progress posts on reddit, YouTube, wherever, and you'll see 25 year old 200 pound men struggling to squat 225 lowbar to parallel.

You and I aren't average.
>>
>>35180413
Goddamn the standards of fit man
>>
Why is everyone arguing over my post? I was just trying to explain to OP that he will get strong and stay strong eventually. Jesus people. 225 3x5 after not lifting for 6 MONTHS is not that bad. Before I stopped I was at 295x5 so let's just chill.
>>
>>35180438
225 3x5 after SIX FUCKING MONTHS is bad dude, its bad as fuck. Holy shit, its like you just expect people to put minimal effort into their training
>>
>>35180451
I don't think you know how to read. I STOPPED LIFTING 100% FOR SIX MONTHS AND WHEN I CAME BACK THE FIRST SQUATS I DID WERE 225. there. Is that clear enough?
>>
Anther note to the disappointed:
Squat and deadlift strength are dependent on your levers.

Short torso and long femurs= your squat is low, your deadlift is high

Long torso and short femurs= high squat, low deadlift

There's nothing you can do about this. Arnold only squatted 500 but pulled 700 because he has really long legs and a short torso.

Usain Bolt probably can't squat 410 atg like the guy in this thread because he has long legs and short torso, but he is the fastest man alive.

There are many metrics by which I judge yourself. Assess your strengths and weaknesses and work on them.
>>
>>35180298
Weaklets actually believe this

I am a 27 year old, 6'2 200lb man who never played sports past the age of 14 with a max squat of 395 and I can easily squat 225 * 25.
>>
>>35180370
3 plate is not godtier for anyone

If you cannot squat 3 plates you do not lift
>>
>>35180567
This
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.