[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make my ex come to his pants at a gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: dfhshshg.png (1MB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
dfhshshg.png
1MB, 1280x1707px
I go to a same gym with my ex and I see him there every now and then. So far ever since our break up I been hitting the gym at 6am and therefore avoided ever seeing him. But now I'm in mint condition and I'd like him to witness that.

So what sexy can you do at the gym, without being obvious/attention whore? This is all part of my mental gains and making it, making the unfit guy who dumbed me to see what he is missing out.

(I'm femanon if it wasn't obvious.) Help me brehs.
>>
Not writing like a regard is a good start.
>>
Stfu whore
>>
Stop that, that's a really shitty goal. There's no way to do what you want without being a attention whore bcv that's the quintessential attention whoring.
Anyway, if you look good now he'll certainly look at you sometimes.
>>
Do that hamstring curl machine where you lie on your stomach.
The hottest shit out there
>>
Fuck you. I got ripped at uni and now I'm about to go back to my home town gym where my ex will be. If you aren't in the gym for yourself you're wasting your time. That's a shitty goal. Fuck you.
>>
C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

4u<3
>>
>le fishy hook trick

she has a vagine

and she isn't a nice

therefore normens ROOO0O0O0O
>>
>>35180063
this has to be the cringiest thread ever.
I remember my ex-gf would do "modeling" photoshoots after our breakup, and then her friends were asking me that was it worth it to break up with her. I was just laughing at them, then fucked my current gf :3
>>
>>35180063
If you want to make him jealous you have to appear attractive to other men and have him see that. If you have a new boyfriend invite him to work out with you, have your new bf spot you doing squats while the ex watches, so that your ex knows who that new ass is for.
>you did manage to get new boyfriend right anon?
>>
>Petty cringe worthy revenge fantasy: the thread
>>
>>35180071
>regard

top kayak
>>
Post ur pic OP. If we know what ur working with it's easier. All you have to do probably is ask all the hottest guys there for a spot or advice.
>>
>>35180239
>top
I think you mean 'tip'
>>
>>35180063
morgan?
>>
>>35180063
nobody cares

fuck off idiot
>>
TIL females can be betas to
>>
>>35180063
>This is all part of my mental gains

You're doing it wrong. You are acting like a child.
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 640x1136px
>>35180282
here
>>
>>35180063
you dont use sacred temple of zyzz worship known as GYM for your stupid negative and degrading purposes
send him your nude pics or whatever, but dont desecrate our holy shrine of gains with your vain bullshit pls
wrath of zyzz will turn you into a hamplanet and scooby will cast you in natty gainz oblivion
>>
File: 355sec.jpg (62KB, 376x354px) Image search: [Google]
355sec.jpg
62KB, 376x354px
>>35180338
How do I stop being a beta female?
>>
>>35180352
lol
>>
>>35180352
I'm glad he got rid of you.
>>
Just make eye contact with guys and pat around your pussy and stuff. Do stripper moves. Lick your fingers
>>
Do barbell throat crushers x f
>>
>>35180063
How did tumblr so successfully feminize and beta-fy Pepe?
>>
>>35180352
Jesus fuckin christ.
Start blasting and cruising you already look like a man anyways.
>>
>>35180063
Bent over rows, squats. Anything that will show your ass
>>
File: 1432981866921.png (33KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1432981866921.png
33KB, 212x212px
>>35180071
>>
>>35180063

What is your opinion on the ECB's bond buying program?
>>
Reading that post made me cringe so hard.
You're not gonna make it OP.
>>
File: 1441981244195.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441981244195.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.