[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else mirin Jeff Winger from Community? The show makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (87KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 600x450px
Anybody else mirin Jeff Winger from Community?

The show makes a point of talking about how in shape he is and I think he looks great by normie standards, though /fit/ may shit on him as a DYEL.

I genuinely think his physique is a desirable and realistic goal for the average guy. What think?
>>
he doesn't look bad - which is fine. he's chosen to be funny and charismatic and play off of his good looks + personality for social status. it's cool that it works for him.

if you don't have those things then you have to make up for it with a nice body. and if you are "serious" about fitness as a hobby or lifestyle then i'd hope you look more impressive than that.

different strokes, man.
>>
>>35179249
I see what youre saying, I guess I would most agree.

I was seriously gay for him in this scene though, no homo.
>>
>>35179164
He looks bad as fuck even for normies standards.
American standards on the other hand.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 562x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 562x399px
>>35179343
How are you not mirin?
>>
>>35179326

yeah he doesn't look bad, but you prob went gay for him because of his confidence and character, not his body (no homo).

lift bc you want to get stronger/healthier/more mobile/whatever; work on your personality if you want to be attractive.
>>
>>35179164
He was an athlete before being an actor.

He's p swole for his height too. Guy is like 6'4 or 5 or something.
>>
>>35179380
How does one work on their personality bro?

Should I literally just try to be Jeff Winger?
>>
>>35179400
Does Jeff Winger have to try to be Jeff Winger? He has to try not to be Jeff Winger if anything.
>>
>>35179414
This is too zen for me breh.

Sounds like youre saying you either have it or you don't
>>
>>35179430
you definitely have it, you've just mistaken something else for it and you need to look for it within instead.
>>
>>35179430
I think in trying to hit the target directly you'll miss. I think you can go through a stage of like analysis and reflection, so you like Jeff Winger's confidence or quick thinking or ethical nihilism and so you do things to make yourself a more confident and quick thinking and ethically cynical version of yourself. And then maybe if you keep doing that one day you wake up and you're p much Jeff Winger. But this is quite different to just tying to be Jeff Winger.
>>
>>35179487
>>35179501
Thanks brothers, this was an informative thread for me.
>>
>>35179249
da fuck is this shit do you know how the humans communicate without words, and the social construct, peoples motions, egos and thoughts. Fucking can't be FUCKed, so this magician guy is fucking the hot girl with pigtails... whatever he's done in life up to this point has worked for him
>>
>>35179592

If you are naturally aesthetic (symmetrical, no deformities, tall, etc.) and/or have a personality that's so charming that your looks aren't a problem, you don't have to lift and basically just have to maintain in order to be considered "attractive."

If you aren't already attractive: you can lift and try to make up for your physical shortcomings (e.g., less than perfect face, skinnyfat, slumped posture, clumsiness, whatever).

That said, developing self-confidence, making money, earning some life experience, and an open mind (with filter) might make you more attractive than just hitting the gym would. Looks fade - no one is the exception. I would rather be a kind, successful ugly person than someone whose only interests are skin deep.
>>
>>35179886

Kind of speaking from experience here. I spent a lot of college lifting weights and trying to pick up girls - I had a good time and learned some things but at the same time I'm about a year behind in my career than I'd like to be. Meanwhile the nerdy but kind and smart kids I hung out with in high school are making a ton of money and have that financial security/freedom that make them more attractive than I feel right now, six pack and barrel chest aside.
>>
>>35179910
Protip: once you achieve financial freedom you have plenty of spare time to lift and get huge
>>
If you actually pay attention to community they make it obvious jeff is a loser
>>
>>35179910
>Meanwhile the nerdy but kind and smart kids I hung out with in high school are making a ton of money and have that financial security/freedom that make them more attractive than I feel right now
Everyone I've from highschool p much has aged terribly
>>
>>35179380

I'm okay with my personality, I'm just insecure as fuck.
I'm crosseyed to the point people don't realise I'm talking to them and a manlet. For the rest I'm probably 7/10 facial aesthetics, but those two factors just fuck with my confidence so hard.

Hard to get girls like this.
>>
>>35180109
I think you can get surgery to correct that, you should look into it. I honestly could not date a girl who had googly eyes no matter how good she looked.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.