[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do drugs and alcohol affect gains? As far as I remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 15

File: Illegal-Drugs.jpg (39KB, 1000x599px) Image search: [Google]
Illegal-Drugs.jpg
39KB, 1000x599px
How do drugs and alcohol affect gains?

As far as I remember Zyzz was a user and it didn't impact him negatively before his untimely death.

I'm a pretty heavy user and I don't see my gains get lost, but I wonder if they slow down my process? Should I stop?

I'm not keen on life but I don't want to die unless I'm at my peak physically, that's why I lift.
>>
>>35178348
> it didn't impact him negatively before his untimely death.
>>
>>35178364
His gains, I mean. They fucked him up pretty bad in terms of health, but his gains were there.
>>
>>35178348

alcohol is by far the worst substance for gains (excluding heroin and whatnot). You will never achieve your true potential if you drink more than a 6-pack per week
>>
>>35178348
I remember reading his formspring years ago where he said he barely drank and abstained from weed because it said it made him fat. party drugs like E and coke were used though.
>>
>>35178381
God damn, are you for real bro? It's one of the cheapest mind numbers there is, how can I quit that and be motivated to lift?

Fucking Christ...alright, I guess. I'll stop drinking for a while to see where it leads. Is there any acceptable alcohol for gains?

>>35178383
That's mostly what I use. I don't like weed that much, my last highs have been shit and I dropped it all together. Coke and E are pretty much my regulars.

I got a nosebleed this morning and I wasn't able to lift because I collapsed. Thus me making this thread.
>>
>>35178398

Bro alcohol is lame. I drink the fuck out of it, but I know it's stupid. Weed is cheaper and healthier. Just a hit or two, sit on it, let it work it's magic and you're good. A twenty sack can last you a week like that easy.
>>
>>35178398

I went from 6-10 beers a night alcoholic to only 6 beers once per week (on the weekend for social gains. and sometimes I don,t even drink at all on the weekend)

the 1st 2-3 days kinda suck, but the cravings for alcohol quickly go away as you wake so fresh and all rested up in the morning... you won't want to get shitfaced everyday anymore.

Also, you will make MASSIVE gains at the gym. I've been breaking PRs for 3 weeks straight, while losing a bit of fat
>>
>>35178437
I don't know, I've had some bad thoughts as of late and weed just hits me in all the wrong ways. I get paranoid and incredibly depressed, before it used to give me a decent 2-3 hours long high and I'd be fine. Now I just get suicidal and paranoid about everything.

I can't even be around my friends when I smoke anymore, so I started drinking heavily to turn it around. Hangovers are almost worth it.

>>35178442
How'd you quit? As in, what process did you go through to convince yourself to reduce the intake?

Jesus, man, sometimes I'd go lift after half a bottle of Scotch and feel alright. It sucks that I have to give up something I genuinely love for gains.
>>
>>35178398
All alcohol inhibits protein absorption, and end up being a high calorie intake which gets stored as fat.
In other words, no alcohol is acceptable for gains.
>>
>>35178458

>started drinking heavy this summer
>gym gains down the shitter
>testosterone levels all-time low; I didn't fuck anyone all summer and jerked off ONCE per week
>started to contemplate suicide
>woke up everyday with a headache, needed to drink 2 energy drinks back to back in order to start my day

I just woke up one day and decided that was enough and I was simply escaping reality through heavy drinking.
>>
>>35178466
Fuck, I thought I heard that one before. An anon made a list of "ok" alcohol to drink on a social night out to minimize the said storage of fat, but I think he stressed pretty hard that it wasn't acceptable in high quantities.

This is complete bollocks.

>>35178478
Testosterone goes DOWN with alcohol? Jesus Christ, I'm literally poisoning myself with this shit, aren't I?

Alright, bro, you have me sold. I'll give it a rest for a while and see where it leads me. Drugs are ok though, right? They won't fuck with the gains or the T, right?
>>
>>35178486

weed doesn't (or barely) affect gains.
Other drugs... it depends how fucked up you wake up the next day. And yes alcohol lowers your testosterone. I will also give you manboobs in the long run (especially beer)
>>
>>35178381
I have a glass of red wine a night. Doesn't make a big difference and there is plenty of evidence it's actually healthy
>>
>>35178437
>tfw weed is functionally legal in my city
>high school mistakes cause the taste of weed smoke to make me throw up even four years later

What are some good low cal edible recipes anyone?
>>
weed helps with gains

I can eat this shitty flavorless oatmeal only when I'm high
>>
>>35178505
Red wine has some benefits, but those benefits are sortof next-to-nothing considering it has alcohol in it. One glass per day ain't too bad, but you'd be more fit without your daily glass of wine
>>
>>35178503
>manboobs
Alright, fuck it, I'm quitting. Coke and E better back me up and I'll try to get back on weed, but it's been fucking terrible lately. Makes me suicidal and gets me crying and I never cry.

When I first started lifting, around 4 and a half years ago, there was this dude at my gym always high on coke. He'd be there before I got to the gym and stay for a long time after. He was nosebleeding all the time when lifting, but gave fantastic advice until he disappeared. Thought I'd emulate him since I have similar issues.

>>35178518
What about diarrhea?
>>
File: 1447654285252.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447654285252.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>35178348
the best drugs for lifters are shrooms and probably like a healthy edible... idk never done edibles.

do shrooms
>>
weed can be good or bad for gains by what it compels you to do but nothing extreme unless you're just being a bitch

alcohol does kill gains

coke is probably decent for setting a pr, snort a line in the locker room right before heading to the weights for DATPUMP

anything beyond coke probably has uses but is dangerous as hell cause of addiction
>>
>>35178381

> one 6-pack per week

no, a 6pack a week is not going to have any noticable effect on your gains nor your health

even a 6pack a day is barely anything. the only time you'll start to actually notice any difference at all is when you begin hitting 10+ a day territory

> b-but muh protein synthesis

the study that showed alcohol causing a 30% reduction had their participants binge drink immediately after training, with no accounting for any other post-workout nutrition.

> testosterone

there's a minor, temporary increase in test while drinking followed by a reduction. small changes in endogenous test are going to change nothing for the average healthy male.
>>
>>35178530
I've done them before, they require alcohol to fully function. Otherwise they'll give you a slight buzz and foment your artistic side, but not get you out of this world fucked up.

>>35178531
Coke's basically my favorite one, to be honest. Problem is that the guy who handed it to me took off and now I have to pay for it, and it's extremely pricey.

I wouldn't delve on acid or DMT, or speeds. Those are the kind you do when you're alone in your bedroom or in a forest, not in the gym. Minus the speeds, but those are not fun anyway.
>>
>>35178556

idk dude, I had a more intense and better trip off psilocybin than even acid, it definitely doesn't require alcohol to fully function

unless you were talking specifically about you
>>
File: pbr.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
pbr.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>>35178539

You sound like a alcoholic lifter trying to justify his drinking.

picrelated has 864 kcalories and 78g of carbs. All empty carbs, totally useless for your body. Now if you tell me that won't affect your gains, my guess is you're a total nooblifter or a permabulker that has never had a nice 6-pack of abs.

You'd literally be much better off eating 1 or 2 big macs everyday rather than drink 6 beers
>>
>>35178570
I don't know what kind of shrooms I took, I've only had about 6 trips and all of them required alcohol to function. Twice I didn't take them with alcohol and it just gave me a light buzz that got me writing all night, beautiful work, but still.

Then the guy who gave them to me insisted that I take them with a couple of shots of Vodka or Whiskey and they just kicked almost instantly. The whole psychedelic experience you see in the Simpsons and shit.
>>
>>35178539
dude, a six pack of Bud light has 660 calories, that's one large, extra meal a day.

Fuck off with this shit man, jesus.
>>
>>35178599
one could substitute full meals by drinking

not that guy but imagine that during bulking when you have to get a lot of shit in but no feel full
>>
>>35178478
is jacking off a sign of weakness to you or something?
>>
>>35178556
>I've done them before, they require alcohol to fully function. Otherwise they'll give you a slight buzz and foment your artistic side, but not get you out of this world fucked up.

What?

You either had very little or...what?
>>
>>35178649
Around 8 shrooms per dosage. I mean, each time I took them. The guy giving them to me warned form the beginning that a small quantity of alcohol will fuel a magic trip while the lack of it will just get me in a funky mood.
>>
>>35178647

you don't undertand.

Feeling no desire to have sex or masturbate = low testosterone. That's why you jerk off 4 times a day at 14 y-o and get random boners throughout the day
>>
>>35178690
It can also mean other things.

Stress/depression etc.
>>
File: alcholog consumption.jpg (78KB, 541x573px) Image search: [Google]
alcholog consumption.jpg
78KB, 541x573px
>>35178381
>>
>>35178690
>Feeling no desire to have sex or masturbate = low testosterone.
I started masturbating when I was 9 and didn't hit puberty until I was 14. Testosterone isn't the only factor controlling sex drive
>>
>>35178834
tfw can't read this
>>
>>35178834
Isn't there a study associated with this?
Link pls
>>
>>35178381

> (excluding heroin)

actually heroin is probably the most benign drug you can possibly ingest. with responsible usage it has virtually no negative effects on the body aside from constipation.
>>
>>35178529
Don't use weed if it makes you feel awful, its a waste of money and bad for your mental health.
It's fucking retarded to take a drug where you have to will yourself to feel OK m8.

Btw Is there some reason you want to get fucked up so much?
>>
>>35178890
Yeah I was gonna mention that too, besides overdosing and constipation opiates are safe as hell.
Alcohol kills far more people every year.
>>
>>35178912
Life's p shitty. A girl fucked me up, pretty recently if I'm honest and I've always been one to drink and drug myself, so that "problem" grew exponentially afterwards.

I used to fuck around a lot but because of this last girl my confidence is nowhere to be found, my friends don't know how to deal with me when I'm sad, so I just numb myself out and be fun. It's easier this way. Dying alone ain't no fun, Anon.
>>
>>35178373
The issue with this statement is pretty simple.
Anything that effects the heart it effects gains.

Zyzz had a weak heart to begin with.
The kind of drugs he was doing also greatly effected his heart.
Without a proper rest period in between workouts you can not get proper regeneration of muscle tissue.
Sure his constantly high blood pressure/heart rate/metabolic rate + steroids made gaining muscle while also staying constantly chiseled easy.
The long term effects are the same.
You will more than likely die going into your 50s. If you're unlucky your 30s.
Extremely unlucky... your 20s.
Why waste all the possible gains in the world when your will be one of the few fit males going into your golden years?

...For the short term effects though.
You can get away with doing any upper or downer in moderation with the exception of neurological effecting drugs which always have the chance of permanently damaging your neurons even on the first dose (they simply burn out if overstimulated and can not repair themselves.)
If you are doing anything on a daily basis aside from a few beers, a pill or two, or a couple hits of weed you are effecting your resting metabolic rate and therefore your gains will be effected in some way, no matter how minute.

It's much better to get rekt over a weekend and have a few solid days of rest with nothing more than a light buzz that will wear off while you're asleep and let your body do its job.

>monthly acid/shroom user
>daily pot user (during my resting hours before sleep)
>sometime blow user on weekends
>rarely drink if anything I do tequila shots to avoid calories.
>>
>>35178939
I can hardly function anymore if I don't numb myself out with drugs or alcohol. But I see where you're getting at, the fact that I'm stressing my body with all of these makes it take away the focus from the post-workout recovery and it diminishes my gains. I'm basically killing heaps of possible progress by not allowing my body to rest.

At this rate, it'd be my 20s. I'm not Ozzy, I won't get to my 70s doing what I do. I'll take that as a blessing because that guy can't even talk anymore.

Thank you for your detailed post, Anon. You sound like a guy who knows his shit. I'd tequila you up no homo.
>>
>>35178890
>responsible usage
>heroin

its a meme every addict convinced themself was possible

source: i am an addict attempting recovery
>>
>>35178867
I got this chart from Jamie lewis's blog
http://chaosandpain.blogspot.ie/2013/09/were-killing-these-shots-like-rip-and.html?zx=83891850f31b120
This article is biased but the sources at the bottom aren't if you want to check it out
>>
>>35178977
If heroin was legal and cost what it was actually worth society would have no issues from it.
>no crime from addicts needing money
>nobody blowing fortunes for drugs
>no disease from sharing needles
>measured doses so almost no risk of OD

Did you know that the cost of an average dose of heroin would be less than 1 US penny if it were legal?
>>
File: tumblr_mrrztxdV0T1r62mqho1_500.gif (496KB, 411x318px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrrztxdV0T1r62mqho1_500.gif
496KB, 411x318px
>>35178962
No homo,

While I'm here though (bedtime) this life is about a couple of things.
1. What can you do for yourself
2. What can you do for others
3. What can you do for the future

Despite popular belief, being self centered isn't a bad thing.
If you want to enjoy life to your fullest and losing some of those possible gains is effected by that.
Fuck the gains than Anon.

If gains are what you want though, i'd back off a bit certain nights and maybe just get high or a beer buzz going on.
No need to quit entirely, as all things that make us happy (or in some cases make us not depressed) are addictive, even if it's not physical in nature. I'd argue weed is addictive, because I know people that can't function without it.

So maybe just backing off a bit might be a good start?
Find a less damaging drug if you're into harder stuff for your resting days, give your body a chance to relax a bit.
I'll leave you with this though brother, fitness and health go hand and hand, but health and happiness also go hand and hand.
Gotta find the balance between both because they often fight against each other.

example
>fat girl wants cake
>cake makes her happy
>fat girl loses fitness
>fat girl becomes depressed from lack of nutrients to her brain and body from eating so much god damn cake.

peace brother.
>>
>>35178929
>dying alone

How old are you? Do you have cancer or something m8? In that case get some morphine from the doctors lol.

I used to drink and use drugs to deal with shit from my childhood and the Army but I quit over a year ago, all it was doing was fogging up my head and keeping me from getting a grip on my issues and moving forward.
>>
>>35179009
The gains is tied with my happiness, bro. Before all this my goal was to not die until I had a little kid of my own. Now it's just to be as massive as possible so they can mire me when I'm being buried. It's these silly thoughts that keep me going.

You make good points bro, I'm buying what you're selling and after this thread, I'm considering giving this whole "numbing myself" thing a break for a while as a manner of gathering a different set of perspectives on my own life and goals. I might be terribly depressed but I'm almost joyous when I'm stoned or drunk, it's only natural I go back to those things. However they're not as important to me as lifting is and it really goes without saying that they are not healthy when compared to the gym.

Thank you for the advice, bro. You sleep tight.

>>35179027
24 in a few weeks. This last girl drained me of my confidence to speak to other girls. Where would I even meet a girl nowadays, especially one that's wife material? The more I think about this the more I come to the realization that I'm done for with the romantic part of my life, so I might aswell focus on my personal goals.

>Army
Shit, man, my service was the best part of my life. They deployed us at the borders of Kuwait for six months and afterwards they discharged us (we're Euros, so they're really lax about this, after a bit they'll let us go on with our civilian lives). It was after that that I started drinking more heavily, after 2.5 years without drugs or alcohol. Plus the six months I was deployed, but we got shitfaced all the time on smugled booze.

What motivated you to stop, Anon?
>>
>>35179050
Oh lads, I'll take a short break from this thread, be back in a while. Don't let the discussion die because I'm gone, I learned a lot ITT.
>>
>>35178348
>As far as I remember Zyzz was a user and it didn't impact him negatively
>and that's why he lived to the average Australian age of 86 for a male.
>>
>>35178381
>You will never achieve your true potential if you drink more than a 6-pack per week
bollocks.
>>
>>35178962
The fact that you're obviously on an almost continuous hangover/comedown would play a huge role in your depression. I can barely leave the house the next day after a serious night.

Consider a period of abstinence from everything, even just a week or so, to see if your mood improves.
>>
>>35178587
>buying drugs off the street

Yea those prolly weren't shrooms
>>
>>35178667
>a small quantity of alcohol will fuel a magic trip while the lack of it will just get me in a funky mood.
that's a load of shite desu mate
>>
>gets suicidal as fuck on weed
>hammers mdma and coke

Not seeing any connection here bud?
>>
>>35179050
>What motivated you to stop, Anon?

Not being in control of myself, knowing that I had lost my will to drugs and alcohol and I was mentally weak.
Not being physically healthy from heavy drinking. Knowing that people I knew avoided me because I was always drunk or stoned. Knowing that decent women wouldn't be with a dumbass drunk like I was and how sick I was of being alone.
>>
File: 1437122241218.png (417KB, 666x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1437122241218.png
417KB, 666x1207px
>As far as I remember Zyzz was a user and it didn't impact him negatively before his untimely death

I know he did coke. I'm not sure about alcohol though?

He was a known steroid user. If he did drink alcohol often it would leave little to no effect. If he didn't use steroids, he would absolutely lost all his gains if he drank heavily.
>>
>>35179098
>I'm not sure about alcohol though?
he was on all sorts mate, of course he drank
>>
>>35179098
pingas XD
>>
File: 1438554119342.jpg (259KB, 1003x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1438554119342.jpg
259KB, 1003x1010px
>>35179179

I figured as much. I just wan't sure. RIP ZYZZ
>>
File: perfectly calm.png (295KB, 334x454px) Image search: [Google]
perfectly calm.png
295KB, 334x454px
so i was going down the street and some guy approached me and asked me if i wanted to buy some crack so i said yes and then asked where i could smoke it coz mum was home at the time so he said u can come over to my house and so he said follow me and then i followed him but his house was a cardboard box and i wasn't malnourished enough to fit in it.

>mfw
>>
>>35178939

>wanting to live past 50

Fuck. I'm 28 and ripped on roids, red meat, and opiates, every day for life. I LOVE IT.

I bet my life to 40 will be more enjoyable than your life to 80.

If Zyzz made it to 40, he'd been forgotten.
>>
>>35179214
>this is what roidlets tell themselves
>>
>>35178512

hash, dissolve in butter, drink in glass of milk
>>
well, physically (apart from alcohol), drugs don't affect my gains at all.

but mentally/emotionally, they make me not want to lift. a night after lsd/coke/mandy/whatever puts me in a kind of emotionally vulnerable state and makes me not want to do much of anything.
>>
>>35179218

I thought that was apparent.

Enjoy your boring life to 80. I'm sure everything past 50 is just going to be fun! Bingo night, the grand kids coming to visit. Just wait until they start trying to put your Alzheimer as in a home.

If man was supposed to live that long, we wouldn't deteriorate so fucking rapidly mentally and physically - even with the best nutrition and exercise.

Life = youth. Don't pass it up for "golden years" brawl.
>>
>>35179189
To be fair MD's alright as long as you moderate yourself.
It's when you take it every other weekend it gets to be a problem.
>>
>>35179234

Do you even realize what you are doing to your body while on these drugs? I take these drugs sometimes as well so i'm no straight edge person but these drugs are really hard drugs, they're not just to be played with. MDMA fucks up your serotonin balance in a really big way and can have long-lasting effects on your chemical balance. There's a reason people who take alot of it are nervous wrecks with panic attacks and anxiety.

After you've had a night on ecstacy you're supposed to just eat chocolate, fruits & veggies and recover.
>>
>>35179235
To be fair I'm looking forward to retirement so I can sit in the garden drinking scotch and smoking blunts.
>>
>>35179261
>After you've had a night on ecstacy you're supposed to just eat chocolate, fruits & veggies and recover.
There's nothing wrong with a light gym session after dropping if you want. Obviously take it easy but a bit of exercise does wonders for making you feel more clear-headed and getting ypir appetite back
>>
>>35179284

Depends on what you've been doing of course. For me personally it's usually the 15-18 hours of dancing, running around without eating very much so I usually prefer laying down.
>>
>>35179235
What do you do? Do you work in a job that interests you?
Do you have any hobbies?
Do you have an artistic skill like music?
>>
>>35179261
i don't take them regularly but i probably will start to because i have found a cheap dealer who seems legit. what are some safety tips for acid and eccies please.
>>
>>35179297
Eccies-don't take them more often than once a month, with occasional longer breaks
Consider buying a test kit so you know you're actually getting dizzle
>>
>>35178348
i do a lot o coke and drink alcohol almost every day and it didn't seems to affect my gains, actually i perform better in the gym by the morning
>>
Anon, investigate meditation types and techniques. These poisons are only giving you temporary relief. True bliss and inner peace is a state of mind. It's been available to you all along, you just need to use it.
>>
>>35179329
said the guy who never tripped so hard his senses blended
>>
>>35178890

lol.

>do H consistently for... a while
>decide to quit
>24 hours into withdrawals
>worst experience of my life btw
>realize I have a boner
>first boner since like the first week of my use
>body is on fire, but holy shit a boner
>decide to pull up xnxx to get through a few more seconds
>cum buckets
>weird mix of skin feeling like it is burning off and an intense, long overdue orgasm
>holy shit heroin is bad for you
>jack off frequently through withdrawals to pass the time and insomnia
>4 days in and physical feelings have mostly passed
>a week later insomnia starts to subside
>getting more and more boners

Yea H may not have affected my superficial health. I still lifted throughout (was only sniffing, not shooting) without any problems.

It killed gains mostly by making me not hungry and probably by fucking with my hormones.

H is bliss, but it HAS to be balanced out. Every high will be compensated by a low, maybe not now, but eventually.
Don't do H.
>>
>>35178599

>drinking light beer

might as well be drinking water at that point

>that's one large extra meal a day

a meal that has 0 protein, 0 fat, and carbs that can't be utilized for muscle building, actually inhibiting it.

fuck off permafat, I can already imagine you being some "manly" 25% bodyfat baldheaded fuck with an unkempt beard.
>>
>>35179399
i have always wanted to try H, but i'm afraid that experiencing the best feeling possible (H apparently) will leave me feeling empty and unfulfilled for the rest of my life.
>>
File: ifuc6btuarc4i7kr7fwh.jpg (47KB, 636x781px) Image search: [Google]
ifuc6btuarc4i7kr7fwh.jpg
47KB, 636x781px
How bad are coke and mdma for gains? Since starting lifting a year ago, I've done mdma couple of times, about once every 3 months; and coke once every 2 months roughly about 3 times. Always feel like shit and regret it. Also does it affect cognitive ability?
>>
>>35178348
Death is really bad for gains

So don't do either. But if you must, do it in moderation. By the way, if you get drunk drinking alcohol you are not practising moderation.
>>
File: 1448958617060.jpg (36KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1448958617060.jpg
36KB, 245x245px
>>35179329

fucking commie pinko hippies
>>
>>35179235
you're a physical person, they tend to age like milk
>>
>>35179284
Love going gym after a heavy drug night. Shit, I did two tabs of acid, slept for about an hour after the trip and went to the gym cos I was bored as fuck and couldn't sleep. People under rate the gym as spiritual grounds in which you clear your head.
>>
>>35178348
>yeah, bro, this drug that changes your conciousness, posions your body, makes you lose gradually control over your body and makes your view on reality warped won't harm you at all, in fact, here take some DMT, xanax snort a nose and flush all that shit with bourbon, you'll totally make rad gainz

itt: druggies
>>
>>35179530
Reason you feel like shit after mdma is because your body releases a majority of your serotonin to give you that good time, so few days after your body is replenishing the serotonin and you feel down
>>
Alll these fuckheads fucking their fucking heads with fucked up shit up.
>>
>>35179699

I know I am being paranoid as I type this but do those few times I have taken coke or mdma have any long term detrimental effects on cognitive function? Especially given they cut it with almost anything?

Also what would coke and mdma do to my gains in the short term? What about heart damage?
>>
>>35179235
i'm sure that all changes once you have children, if you ever do. you'll want to live for them.
>>
>>35179312
>>35179297
Don't just consider getting a test kit fucking get one don't question it.
I cannot tell you how many times I've had someone say "this is real lsd-25" just for me to go "o rly?" And drop it on a test kit to find out it's a 2c or dox, which are hallucinogens and will make you trip so it's "acid" but it's not lsd.
Same thing for molly, just find out it's m1, mda (sass), or bk-mdea, etc.
Get a testing kit. The marquis reagent should suffice for general use.
>>
>>35179337
That's literally just you man. All hallucinogens do is put you in a psychosis. If "all [your] senses blend together" then that's your own head doing that.
Sounds to me like you shouldn't do large doses though, you'd probably succumb to an undesirable state of mind.

>I've done 350mg of 2cb in a night state of mind is all there is to it (plus I used it to create)
>>
File: 1425882167086.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1425882167086.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>35178381
I drink that everyday fuckin pussy and I also smoke weed. I'm still 13%BF and pretty strong.
>>
>>35179974
>pulling out a nerd kit in front of dozens of people at a party to test your drugs
Autism
>>
>>35180100
You've never been in the rave scene then.
Yeah I was a real autist, so autistic that I had and still have tons of friends from there and I was so autistic I earned respect for my honesty and ability to see through bullshit. Not to mention, after that kind of thing, your sales go through the fucking roof if you're selling.
But yeah, go ahead and trust your drug dealer on his word, real smart.
>>
>>35180100
>not testing drugs
Oh let me guess, you "test" them by guinea pigging them?
>Being afraid to do things because of social anxiety and worrying about what other people think
You're the real autist here.
>>
File: genetics.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
genetics.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>35180050
>I drink that everyday fuckin pussy and I also smoke weed. I'm still 13%BF and pretty strong.
>>
>>35180114
>>35180132
>le I do my drugs safely meme
>>
>>35180167
>Risk taking should be as extreme as possible
Just make sure to have someone record you doing stupid shit so I can laugh at you later.
>>
>>35179262
Seriously. I'm gonna just go sit on a park bench smoking blunts and telling whoever wants listen about life during prohibition and the pre-phone era
>>
>>35180177
>uses dangerous brain chemistry altering substances to "relax", "get high" and "be himself"
>thinks he has the ground from which he can speak about irresponsibility and stupidity
Junkies, I swear...
>>
>>35178348
May, WILL effect your appetite in different ways, calory burn rate ( mdma, speed etc. )

Doesnt directly impact but will in the long run
>>
>>35180253
Buy from a reputable dealer, people you know, have someone else test it first, ask for opinions etc.

And use responsibly. You can fuck yourself up with alcohol too bro, just dont be a fuckwit. Appreciate the cooldown times of your brain and dont od. You can also negate a lot of negatives with different supplements.
>>
>>35179503

Yea man. It is REALLY hard to be happy without it now.

Like I can be happy, but every happy feeling pales in comparison to H. I also think about it. Like every few minutes unless I am actively distracted.

Sucks, but I'm hoping in months or years, I will forget.
It's not something I would recommend, but it is one way to live.
>>
>>35179773
Probably not cognitive function. Long term MDMA abuse does impair cognitive function but the key term thete is abuse. Once every few months is fine. Coke is quite cardiotoxic but once again, once every few months isn't likely to be a problem
>>
>>35181092

Thanks. Still going to avoid it. I respect Zyzz but the come down from Coke & MDMA is too harsh and the opposite of why I started lifting to be a sik cunt.
>>
>>35181113
Yeah, do whatever you want to do mate. I like MD but I personally avoid coke because it has blood on it and it's peddled initially by quite frankly evil people
>>
>>35178512
just vape
>>
>>35178890
Long-term junkie here. On methadone and tapering now

Let's get this straight.

Opiates - oxy, heroin, methadone
>severely lower T with long-term, heavy, regular use
>longterm constipation causes bloated (small beergut look)
>physical damage is nothing. No liver or kidney whatsoever, no brain damage other than addiction

But they are addictive as shit to some. And if you get hooked they will replace that amazing workout high very quickly, no matter how much you love being a gains master.
>>
>>35181320
Oh and in withdrawals you won't be able to leave your bed, let alone picck things up and put them down
>>
>>35178529
I don't really know why you're so worried about the health effects of alcohol, but not at all about those of coke or E. Messing up your dopamine and serotonin is probably one of the worse things you could ever to yourself, as the inability to feel happiness really isn't as jolly as it sounds, especially considering you sound like your about post mdma serotonin drop away from putting a bullet through your head. And that's not even to mention the obvious heart issues that come with both drugs, and the purity issues compared to weed or booze.
I use to do all kind of shit in high school.
I vaped weed all day every day for like a year, lived on adderall, could only catch a wink of sleep with Xanax or opioids, slept like 3 hours a night.. now I haven't even smoked weed in 3 years. I've gone through periods of varying levels of alcohol comsumption since then, and have definitely been an alcohol for little stretches, but lately I'll really just lost the desire for any of that. I'm have maybe 5 drinks one night a week, and maybe one benzo when I'm overly stressed or anxious once a month, but it honestly just feels so better being sober all the time. I've always been incredibly social and charismatic, and I use to think the drugs and alcohol helped that, but now after a few weeks of sobriety I seriously get on a whole different level of confidence, wittiness and just overall good feeing. I don't know if it had something to do with me messing my dopamine up all those years ago or what.. but I also regularly get pretty strong bouts of euphoria throughout the day when I've been sober for a few. Feels good.
Also you should try things like l-theanine, kava, and natural anxiety reducers like that. If you can get over the feeling of needing to be high or drunk to relax, those can get you feeling pretty swell.
>>
">>35178348
I'm not keen on life but I don't want to die unless I'm at my peak physically"
So your going to win Mr. Olympia then go home and commit suicide? Just out of curiosity, how old are you?
>>
>>35179214
Youre obviously fun to hang out with
>>
>>35179297
When i take mdma i cant think clearly for at least two days and i dont lose a thought on lifting because i just want to die it also makes you (to me it does)
paranoid and schizo af in long term and i just take it every weekend
But dont give a shit am i rite /fit/^^xd
>>
>>35179773
Yes but you its reversible pretty easy if youre young
>>
>>35178667
Booze takes the edge off
>>
>>35180100
Who the fuck do you party with, frat bros?

>>35179989
holy shit man, trip report on 350mg of 2cb? I snorted 60mg once and that was enough for me.

>>35179773
>>35179297
MDMA will destroy your brain. You CANNOT take it more than once or twice a YEAR if you want to be able to think properly. I have seen people become retarded because of overusing MDMA.

MDMA is a sacrifice. You are sacrificing months worth of future happiness and emotional stability to release it in a single night. This is not something you can do lightly.

OP, I get where you're coming from, I love drugs too, probably too much, but I'll realistically never stop getting high. Try to find drugs that have no permanent tolerances (because that is literal brain damage) like LSD, shrooms, 2cb, or similar.
>>
>>35178348
>How do drugs and alcohol affect gains?
minimally
>>
>>35178939
>neurological effecting drugs
You mean neurotoxic drug? Every drug mentioned in this thread is a affects you neurologically.
>Better to get rekt than often light buzzes
Horrible advice, completely incorrect. Why do you think they encourage you to drink responsibility and pace yourself? The damage from alcohol is exponential with dose, NOT linear. Drinking a beer a day is far better than drinking 7 beers in one sitting.
>>
File: 1447815135473.gif (47KB, 169x145px) Image search: [Google]
1447815135473.gif
47KB, 169x145px
>>35181533
MDMA is a sacrifice. You are sacrificing months worth of future happiness and emotional stability to release it in a single night. This is not something you can do lightly
This is not typical for all people. I personally don't get comedowns from mdma and feel completely normal in the weeks and months after taking it.
>>
>>35178348
Zyzz was on roids so it's not a good example.

>>35178381
Alcohol is definately not the worst for your gains. I think it's amphetamine and MDMA.
>>
>>35181841
Obviously that's not totally literal, but flooding your synapses with serotonin downregulates then and it'll fuck up your serotonin system the more you use it.
>>
I rarely drink alcohol and I take great pleasure in people who fuck up their lives because of it. It's also fun to see coworkers and friends make asshats of themselves when influenced.

That said I do drink a bit at most twice per semester. At the beginning and end but I don't lose control and embarrass myself because I always eat first and I know that i too can get fucked up so I stop when I start to feel woozy
>>
>>35178381
>You will never achieve your true potential if you drink more than a 6-pack per week
my sides

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11007236
>Body composition changes induced by chronic ethanol abuse: evaluation by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry.
>Alcoholics showed a reduced fat mass and a good preservation of lean body mass with respect to control subjects, and duration of alcohol use and alcohol dose did not seem to influence body composition.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17717682
>Motor performance during and following acute alcohol intoxication in healthy non-alcoholic subjects.
>No change was seen in isokinetic as well as in isometric muscle performance during or following the alcohol intoxication as compared to the non-alcoholic condition.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2299844
>The effect of ethanol on exercise-induced muscle damage.
>It was concluded that acute ingestion of alcohol has no effect on several indicators of exercise-induced muscle damage.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10642377
>Effect of acute postexercise ethanol intoxication on the neuroendocrine response to resistance exercise.
> Concentrations of testosterone, luteinizing hormone, and corticotropin were not affected by either treatment.
>>
>As far as I remember Zyzz was a user and it didn't impact him negatively before his untimely death.

>Zyzz was a user and it didn't impact him negatively before his untimely death.

>didn't impact him negatively before his untimely death.

Nigga he died of a fucking heart attack aged 23, steroids and all the other drugs he was taking killed him.
>>
Never mind gains. Alcohol fucks with your T. It fucks with your liver. I will never understand people who drink alcohol on a daily basis unless it's a glass of red wine which is actually healthy. I live in a country that glorifies drinking so much it's unbelievable. Fucking alcoholics.
>>
>>35181841
Fuck MDMA bro.

That feeling is fucking amazing as fuck, but NOTHING is meant to ever feel that amazing.

Seriously man, anything that feels that good cannot be good for you in the long run.

I know a bunch of people who take pills every god damn weekend and without it they are just boring, slow, brain dead people, this one woman even takes it for her Christmas parties with work.
>>
>>35181841
>>35181870
I know alot of people who do mdma weekly (dumb ass amounts like 500mg+ a night) for months and they say they dont have any consequences from it like feeling depressed. I personally feel very depressed after doing MDMA and i also can feel it for weeks (less motivated and very negative about life). Thats why i only use amphetamines (4-FA and normal amphetamins) now on parties. I think it has something to do with your natural amount of serotonine in your braind because i always have been an negative thinker and i know very positive people who never have any bad sides from doing such a big serotonine releaser as MDMA
>>
>>35181891
thanks anon
>>
File: slenderman.jpg (150KB, 600x355px) Image search: [Google]
slenderman.jpg
150KB, 600x355px
>>35178348

Don't drink the fermented jew OP it's bad for you in every way imaginable. Oestrogenic, poisonous carb juice is in no way deserving to enter your temple. Cannabis affects your endocrine sys I believe, brain activity and your lungs which you have to take special care of same as any internal organ. Stimulants are just inexcusable, literally the ****** of drugs and opium should be reserved for injuries or when SHTF.
>>
>>35179072
>Implying they were off the street

>>35179075
Happens to me, m8. THat's what Vikings did.
>>
>>35181891
Fucking neat, get BTFO anti-alcohol brigade
>>
>>35181345
I just can't bring myself to put down the bottle for more than a week. I can drop pretty much all drugs for months, like opiates and cocaine, but beer is my kryptonite...
>>
>>35178437
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>35182178
you'd think those are boys
>>
>>35181841
qt cat
>>
What's with all the potheads ITT? You'd think for a board where 50% of its people lift they'd be a minority, not a shit ton of DUDE WEED LMAOs.
>>
>>35178529

Coke and e are garbage bro. Unless your getting them pure (which your not) they are fucking trash chemical garbage and the highs are shitty and fake feeling too.

Occasional alc/weed/oxy master race reporting in
>>
>>35180253
If you're going to do something stupid, be smart about it.
Sounds like your life is oh so fulfilling though.
>>
>>35181139
Coke releases 10 times the endorphins of achieving a lifetime goal in just one good high. You won't be at 100% for around 7 years. Similar thing will mdma and serotonin. Coke and molly are shit tier as they have some of the longest lasting negative side effects.
>>
>>35181533
I commend you for snorting 60mg even, most people I knew bitched out after 10 because it burns too much.
The 350mg was across 4-6 hours but I started with 100mg, orally. I didn't start snorting any until a few hours in but that's when I went a little haywire.

>Geometry everywhere
>Colors everywhere
>Everything is whatever I think it to be (i.e. I think things are soft and they are soft) basically, exemplary psychosis
>creativity in my flow during all forms of tutting, and dancing, went through the roof
>Music was sensational
I mean that sounds really cut and dry the way I put it but the truth is I can't really accurately describe the intensity of my visuals. I didn't have anything out of the ordinary it was just REALLY vivid and lasted about all day.
My friend did 100mg and we gave some high kid a double lightshow. We were perfectly in synchronization with each other on that high, which is always really cool to experience.
>>
>>35186382
That sounds absolutely beautiful man. Even at 60 I could see the geometry and the beginnings of some other stuff you were talking about.

And yeah, it burns, but such a small price to pay for something so powerful.

Do you have any other 2cb experiences you want to share? It's easily my favorite drug - cheap, seems safe, and sooo good.
>>
>>35186262
The darknet has made it very easy to get pure MDMA. If you need more than 100mg to get high, it's not pure enough.
>>
>>35178348
Maybe you should invest some time in working out what ever you mental issue is and fix that instead
>>
>>35178520
There's been fucking tons of research into the health benefits of red wine. The alcohol doesn't negate the fact that it is good for you in moderation.

Fuck first time on /fit/ is everyone this thick?
>>
>>35178381
Opiates aren't that bad for gains as long As you chip . they will kill ur testosterone with prolonged usage everyday. Don't matter if you are running test injections. Could shoot dope erryday and still make gains
>>
>>35188344
I mean if you are injecting test the test lowering fx of opiates wouldn't matter cuz Exo test will shut u down anyways
>>
>>35186262
welcome to the club bro. occasional lamb rogan josh reporting in
>>
>>35187110
>If you need more than 100mg to get high, it's not pure enough.
Absolute bullshit. I take 1/6g bombs and always need a second to get where I want to be.
>>
>>35187110
Darknet?
>>
>>35189361
aka the 'd33pweb'
>>
>>35189589
Is it me or more and more people know how to access it?

Also thought it was sort of a myth 2bh familiar
>>
>>35189603
well awareness of it has spread throughout all parts of the internet so that would explain it.

p.s. I really like your use of 2 in '2bh'. that extra piece of information (t vs 2) allowed me to verify that you did indeed mean 'to be honest' rather than 'that big hardon'. (It can get quite confusing with desu, desu).So well done to you , senpai!
>>
>>35189603

Uh. If you thought it was a myth, then how can you evaluate whether or not more and more people know about it?
>>
>>35188606
>taking 400mg of mdma in one night
you're a literal etard
>>
File: gays.jpg (171KB, 575x383px) Image search: [Google]
gays.jpg
171KB, 575x383px
>>35178348
>and it didn't impact him negatively before his untimely death
>>
>>35188606
...yeah, that's a permanent tolerance due to brain damage from excessive MDMA use. If your brain isnt swiss cheese and you space your rolls to twice/three times a year, you'll never need more than 100mg of pure MDMA to have a good roll.
>>
>>35190748
Are they really gay?
>>
>>35191813
Who really cares?
>>
>>35191823
I'm an anti-homosexual advocate, I LITERALLY chase them down with clubs for the purpose of stubbing their growth in this once great country.
>>
>>35178348
i've noticed i space out alot during squats and deadlifts etc, so thats how drugs have effected me other then that nothing else.. (weed)
>>
>>35190846
i have never abused MDMA or any other substances for that matter and use only few times a year at max and I still need around double of what other people do (250-325mg of MDMA crystal to roll good and 175-200mg for mild)

Some people just work different
>>
>>35191888
forgot to mention I weigh only 70kg as well
and yes the mdma crystal is pure bought from silkroad and my friends usually do half the dose i do for the same effect
>>
>alcohol kills gains
pretty much a meme, if you're an alcoholic, yes.

sipping a glass of wine every night is probably good for your "gains" if anything. moderate alcohol intake is associated with weight loss and alcohol is believed to increase insulin sensitivity or is at least associated with it etc... plus anti oxidants and other good stuff in wine (and some other alcoholic beverages)
>>
>>35190373
It's very common in the UK to take that amount.Usually somewhere around 700-800mg for me.

>>35190846
Permanent tolerance? I've been needing this dose since my second time taking MDMA and it has been spaced out very well for the most part. A lot of my friends be fucked off one bomb, I need two. Everyone is different it has nothing to do with the quality as we've always had access to very good MDMA.
>>
>>35193065
...no man, you're getting stomped on shit, probably mostly meth.

Go on the darknet and get some actual MDMA, you'll thank me. UK molly is total shit.
>>
>>35178348
whatcha taking?
>>
>>35191888
>>35191897
You have a serotonin deficit, then.

MDMA is a simple drug with a known MOA, and its not like alcohol where a lot of metabolic factors will contribute to how drunk you get. It goes to your brain and diffuses. Assuming you're a human, your brain chemistry is basically the same as any other human. If it weren't, you'd be a potato.

The only reason 100mg of pure MDMA wouldn't have the same effect is from you fucking up your brain in other ways, like other drugs or mental illness.
>>
>>35190373
I took 2,5 pill (500-550mg) one night
>dem hallucinations

Never did that again though.
Also I can recommend not mixing 4fa(4fmp) and xtc/mdma powder. God damn I was seeing little colored elephants everywhere. Also a one timer. For the rest I don't abuse stuff.
>>
>>35194340
uhm, no?
>>
>>35194268
he said coke and ecstasy
>>
>>35178442
>6-10 beers a night
>alcoholic
murrika
>>
>>35197650
post butt
>>
>>35194237
haha you have to be taking the piss here? The UK is well known for having exceptionally good MDMA and meth is extremely rare here. We don't have the same methylone problem the US has. Lets just say I've had MD from a variety of sources.
>>
>>35194288
Why would other serotonergic drugs have the same effect then? You talking out of your fucking arse. All drugs effect people differently, MDMA included.
>>
>>35197650
This

Alcoholics drink hard liquor everyday not 10 beers, 10 beers is nothing unless you're 5 feet tall and 95lbs
>>
>>35198248
Forgot to add I'm an alcoholic and I drink between a liter and 1.5 liters of vodka on workdays and more on weekends
>>
>>35194340
Yea I've had hallucination from MDMA quite a few times from higher doses. The strongest time was when I dropped 330mg then immediately took a 170mg line. Think it's to do with MDMA being metabolised into MDA. The hallucinations for me not particularly good or bad you just feel really fucked.
>>
>>35198248
I recently quit a 10-12 beer a day habit and I had withdrawals like a son of a bitch so don't tell me that's nothing m8 . I'm on day 6 of no beer and finally feeling normal again after drinking 10-12 every night for 3 years
>>
>>35198307
Kek if I were to stop drinking I would have a seizure and sweat and shake for a week guaranteed
>>
>>35198285

ya man i get heavy visuals when i do MDMA. i kind of get a love feeling but the visuals overpower it. is it possible i do to much at a time? alot of times people look like kids to me on mdma, and that'll make me trip more. its like everyone looks smaller.. and then shadows play across peoples faces so it looks like they're wearing a mask.. kind of. its more trippy then loving feel for me?
>>
>>35198364
How much do you generally do? It generally happens to me on higher doses or if I take a lot at once. Seems to happen near the end of the roll when your eyes start wiggling a lot. I've had a thing where I'd close my eyes and be somewhere completely different then i'll suddenly snap back to where I am and this repeats and repeats. I've had audio hallucinations before where I'll have full conversations with people then realise I'm talking to myself and ask the person were they even talking to me lol. My mates have had things like seeing people with glasses on who don't where glasses.
>>
>>35198882

eh i figure i'm already overdoin it cause i bought 2g one time, but the guy hooked me up with the shit in gel caps so i popped 3 of those to start, then did another through the night. also had the glasses things and just general fuckery. i wanna try to enjoy my roll next time pleasantly and feel the vibes
>>
>>35198974
I dunno it seems to happen to some people more than others. Try not dropping as much at the same time. Don't quote me on this because I havn't read into it in a while but I believe around 5% of MDMA is metabolised through the MDA route. By dropping a lot at once you have more converted to MDA so if you pass a certain threshold you can trip. Try spread the bombs/caps a bit. Also weed definitely makes you trip more. So if you don't want to trip avoid it.
>>
>OP wants to die
>But he wants to be juicy before he does

You know, this is the kind of goal I can respect. You're destroying yourself to the point it's almost suicidal but damn it, lifting is not gonna be secondary in your life.
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.