[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup brahs, couple of questions about yohimbine HCL 1. Does it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

Sup brahs, couple of questions about yohimbine HCL

1. Does it actually burn fat on top of diet + cardio?
2. How fast should I ramp up my dose? I know you take 0.2mg per kg bw and start off at a low dose but do I increase 2.5mg every time I use it or slower than that?
3. Would it be as good to take it before work? I work in retail and am constantly walking about, usually between the cash register and the shop floor
>>
Are you an amature bodybuilder preparing for a comp? are you an athlete that needs to drop weight asap for a weigh in? then why take fat burners you lazy kunt
>>
File: 0ZhiOs1.jpg (31KB, 450x561px) Image search: [Google]
0ZhiOs1.jpg
31KB, 450x561px
>>35177343
I have been shredded before. I put on too much weight, just want to get shredded again asap and stay like that year round
>>
not OP but bumping for interest. I'm really interested in trying a fat burner but I'm not keen on wasting money on shit that doesn't work
>>
If you have a job where youre able to walk around all day then I'm not sure youre going to need it, I find if im failry active (low HR stuff) and also in a low insulin state (mosly fat and protein, ie. mornings) then it's really easy to drop BF just by eating a bit less in the morning and keeping carbs low. I'm in canada so i've never tried YHCL but i've dropped a decent amount of BF using that strategy.
>>
Not enough research to determine. Unlikely to be much, probably less than ephedrine, so maybe like 100 extra calories a day?
>>
File: quad_on_yhcl.png (431KB, 1256x4232px) Image search: [Google]
quad_on_yhcl.png
431KB, 1256x4232px
It works.

For more info picrealated plus http://yohimbine.emgsites.com/

You can find good quality cheap ass YHCL at powdercity.
>>
>>35177307
>I know you take 0.2mg per kg bw and start off at a low dose but do I increase 2.5mg every time I use it or slower than that?

Yeah, that's a safe dose to start at and increase at.
And you'll know when you've taken too much.
You'll know. Once I forgot how much I put into my water and just added 5mg more and thought I was literally going to have a heart attack.
>>
>>35178702
Does it fuck you up if you drink coffee in the mornings as well?
>>
>>35178786
yohimbine magnifies the effect of caffeine
>>
>>35178916
take it with a preworkout essentially
>>
>>35178923
Enjoy your panic attack
>>
>>35178916
I might give it a go. Anyone have any negative experience with it?
>>
>>35178923
take it AS a pwo like quad did.
>>
>>35178944
Yohimbine is a drug called an MAOI, I'm not a doctor but if you take an MAOI with certain foods and drugs you will have massive hypertension and possibly die of heart attack or stroke.
>>
>>35178973
Aged foods like hard cheese, red wine, and cured meats will cause this, along with some other foods.
>>
>>35178973
this is starting to sound like its really not worth it
>>
I tried it out as an alternative to caffeine (before I ever started working out).

It's a good stim but too spacey to work on.

It will make your dick diamonds though.
>>
Yeah I'll just stick with my HIIT.
>>
>>35179000
It's really not m8, you're risking a fucking stroke for a tiny bit of extra fat loss.

Also if you must take yohimbine at least use it the traditional way as an occasional aphrodisiac.
>>
>>35179046
and here I thought I found the miracle pill that would end my cut sooner
>>
Im tripping on lsd and holy shit are some of you retarted. So am i but fuck man, i love ye cunts
>>
>>35179013

Fucking THIS.

When I'm intermittent fasting at work I'm on a couple of caps of yohimbine. Every time this one chubby latina flirts with me, I fucking pop boners like I was a teenager. And this coming from a guy who has always had control over an erection.

I simply cannot keep it down.
>>
lyle mcdonald has a whole guide on it in his forum. read it, use it, be happy.
it works if you work (=diet)
>>
File: week 1 day 4 - week 4 day 7.jpg (85KB, 488x272px) Image search: [Google]
week 1 day 4 - week 4 day 7.jpg
85KB, 488x272px
>>35179294
also: this is me after 3 weeks of cutting. will now start to implement yohimbine since i think im in the realm of it being useful now. fasted + yohimbine steady state cardio in the morning. remember: yohimbine needs to be taken in a fasted state
>>
>>35178936
enjoy your nogains. smoke a bit of weed to chill out if you need it, will also do nice for your lifts
>>
>>35179299
duuuuuuuuuuuuuude
try training obliques, holy shit you have hips like a girl
>>
Brehs how fast should I up my dose though? For example I did cardio the other day and took 2.5mg, then 2 days later 5mg, and now I'm not sure what to take the next time. Maybe up it every other cardio session instead so I can get use to it or even more time in between to be safe? Don't wanna fuck with this shit too much
>>
>>35179791
go for .2mg/kg straight away.
>>35179736
am worried that especially because i have wide af hips that training obliques will make them look even shittier than before. am i in the wrong here?
>>
>>35179299
>>35179825
The more mass you put on the less your hips will stand out. Once you get some lats and delts you wont even have any hips
>>
>>35179825
i dunno, just go for mass with deadlifts. i really dont understand why you would even consider cutting
>>
Has any one use this as a prework while cutting? I see it has yohimbe in it but I'm not sure if it's enough to help cut.
>>
>>35180111
think for yourself.
you need ,2mg/kg of pure yohimbine hcl. is it in? nah. so dont use it
>>
File: 1805134_set.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1805134_set.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
Bro, this is the shit - not that one from the OP.
Take it with a caffeine pills if your stomach can tolerate it. It's cheap @ Vitamin Shoppe

about 30-60 min after taking it Hot - lots of energy

2 through 8 hours later steel erections
>>
>>35179046
>risking a stroke

Oh shut the Fuck up that's so ridiculous. Every single thread about yohimbine some retard comes flying in with this nonsense fearmongering like it's going to make your heart explode from your chest or something. Jesus. Yohimbine is perfectly safe if you follow the proper dosage and instructions
>>
>>35179791
Most people recommend starting with 2.5 on day one, 5 on day two, 7.5 on day three, so on and so forth until you reach your proper dosage (the emg sites page for yohimbine has a nice calculator for this) but I'm currently taking 8-9 every day with no adverse side effects. When I first started doing it I was taking around 11-12, works great, even if it's just for appetite suppression
>>
>>35178973

Yohimbe (bark) is not a drug, it's a plant, therefore any source which refers to "yohimbe" as a MAOI as opposed to some active compound found therein (such as yohimbine) is suspect.

Yohombine, the chief alkaloid found in yohimbe is not an MAOI, it's an a2-adregenic antagonist
>>
>>35177307
1. It helps you burn fat in the stubborn fat areas when you do cardio + diet
2. I'm 175 I didn't worry about "assessing my tolerance" but then again I fuck with stimulants a lot. I normally do 4 caps 30 min prior to cardio, then 3 more right when I begin.
3. I work as a waiter in a nightclub and I take it before work. The low intensity cardio I get during work is magnified by the yohimbine. Plus if I'm on yohimbine I won't allow myself to drink alcohol.

Don't listen to these fucking pussies saying you'll have a heart attack, instead do your own research.
>>
>>35179046
You're a pussy. Do you not take any stims?

>not going faster than sonic
>why even live
>>
File: 1449175683506.jpg (151KB, 508x295px) Image search: [Google]
1449175683506.jpg
151KB, 508x295px
Fragment and S4 you stupid cunt
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.