[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I waste my money /fit/? >Sign up to a gym last week >Mostly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1434493823731.jpg (70KB, 225x606px) Image search: [Google]
1434493823731.jpg
70KB, 225x606px
Did I waste my money /fit/?
>Sign up to a gym last week
>Mostly been doing treadmill and other cardio with a few bicep curls thrown in
>Feel like its time to kick it up a notch and use some of the machines
>Can't tell what you're supposed to do on most of them but try out this one with pads your legs go into
>It's hard as hell but I'm managing
>Someone walks past and laughs and walks off
>Briefly wonder what that was about before the manager runs over and starts screaming at me to get the fuck off it because I'm using it wrong
>I panic and extricate myself from the machine, grab my shit and run out while I hear him yelling at me all the way
So, what the fuck do I do? I've already paid for 6 months, and I can't go back there now
>>
You give up and accept you're a pussy
>>
>>35176994
Read the sticky and stop doing little niglet exercises
>>
>>35176994
dont give up. show up, and prove them wrong by not caring about what they think of you. guaranteed, youll garner respect if you continue showing up until you become a regular

but for the love of god, use your eyes next time, see how others do something before trying it yourself, read the labels, ask someone, or watch a freaking youtube video man
>>
man i can't understand how people can be so autistic about working out.

op just do some research on the internet, go back tomorrow then kill it. read sticky, look on youtube, reddit (inb4 leddit). 2bh don't just do random shit and expect results
>>
Gyms are a Jewish plot to charge you money for things you could perfectly do without paying anything to anyone.
>>
>>35177396
What
>>
the machine LITERALLY has a drawing right on it explaining how it works

gotta wonder how you managed to live up to this point
>>
>>35176994
it's already breh, i literally fell off of the treadmill on my first day. you'll get the hang of things eventually.
>>
Seems fucking strange that a manager will run and yell at you. When you use a machine wrong it is often you and not the machine at risk. It makes me wonder what machine you used and how.

Please tell us anon
>>
Once a curlbro faggot, always a curlbro faggot.
>>
Go back and tell that fucker that you're a beginner and a paying customer and that he'd better not ever to yell at you again. Also, read the sticky.
>>
>>35176994
I don't understand how you can do machines wrong
>I wanna encourage you too go back
But fuck, man, there's literally a drawing on the machine showing you how to use it.
>>
File: leg-extension.jpg (17KB, 326x383px) Image search: [Google]
leg-extension.jpg
17KB, 326x383px
>>35178114
Is was this thing, except I had my stomach on the chair and was lifting the weight with my heels
>>
S T I C K Y
DOES NOBODY READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>35178253
So leg curls? Not sure how youd fuck that up
>>
>>35178268
It made sense at the time.
>>
File: meanwhileinamerica.jpg (105KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhileinamerica.jpg
105KB, 500x375px
American gyms have absolutely no one to help the beginners?
>>
>>35178253
>thing that looks like a chair to sit in
>better not sit in it
>>
>Can't use a machine that literally has pictures on it demonstrating how to use it

jesus christ anon
>>
>>35178889
Thats the kind of person that enjoys anime
>>
>>35176994
no just pay for a personal trainer or ask a friend to come with you to the gym, thats fucked up that the gym owner swore and yelled at you though, after 6 months you should take your business else ware.
>>
>>35178253

10/10 would laugh if I saw this
>>
>>35176994

No one gives a fuck at the gym dude. It will be forgotten soon enough. Start watching youtube vids on how to do exercises and research routines. Everyone starts somewhere.
>>
>>35178223
This. Also when in doubt Free Weights
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.