[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the final verdict on incorporating cannabis into your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: purp.jpg (112KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
purp.jpg
112KB, 800x598px
What is the final verdict on incorporating cannabis into your /fit/ness lifestyle?
>>
>>35176304
pot is a vasodilator

so if more effective nutrient transport to your muscles is something you desire, you might want to include it
>>
>>35176304
No one gives a fuck, get the fuck out is the final verdict
>>
>>35176304
thanks doc
>>
It blocks protein synthesis and inhibits growth hormone release.
>>
You'll probably die
>>
We have this thread every single day, but I stopped smoking weed about 1 month ago, and started going to the sauna. I feel better, I'm more relaxed, and I don't wake up sick anymore. My strength hasn't improved from my normal progress, but I can feel a much clearer mind muscle connection, and my coordination is better.

Plus weed fucks with natural GH levels.

Plus you probably won't be a successful adult if you smoke weed. That's why I stopped.
>>
>>35176408
>>35176376
>>35176370
>>35176335
>>35176351
>implying
>>
>>35176370
>It blocks protein synthesis

Source
>>
I smoke it and it really helps calm sore muscles. Not sure if there's any real negative effects, who cares though, I've smoked marijuana daily for years now and don't plan to stop.
>>
>>35176408
good stuff anon

shits a waste of money and time.
>>
>>35176425
its just b8 fammie
>>
>>35176304
"final" lol

Fine in moderation. Easier on your body than alcohol. Don't a pot head.
>>
Idk gave me huge social gains but now it's starting to affect my ability to be social. So I don't have the urge to smoke anymore.
>>
>>35176304
Raises your estrogen Nancy
>>
File: 1448723512727.jpg (29KB, 425x638px) Image search: [Google]
1448723512727.jpg
29KB, 425x638px
>>35176304

DUDE
>>
>>35176425
For example http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0196978115000650

Cannabinoid receptor signaling activates autophagy / proteolysis, which in turn inhibits protein synthesis. That's one of the reasons why cannabinoids have anti-cancer effects.
>>
File: seth-rogen.jpg (24KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
seth-rogen.jpg
24KB, 640x400px
WEED LMAO
>>
>>35176304
Why do you need random anons to make these decisions for you? I think you can ascertain for yourself as an adult if smoking weed is helping/ hindering your /fit/ness. Do you find that smoking weed increases your appetite, makes bulking easier, makes you sleep better etc? Nice one, keep smoking weed. Is it negatively impacting your cadiovascular health, making you a lazy cunt or causing you to make any sorts of decisions you aren't pleased with? Well, then you might want to stop or limit your intake.

The thing about pot is that it's a very individual thing. Some people can incorporate it positively into their lives while others just take the excessive route and become straight stoners retards. I'm not saying POT KILLS BRAINCELLS or any shit like that, but we all know what people who smoke all day everyday are like. They're just not quite with it usually.
>>
>>35176684
Do you actually understand what the study is saying? It's observed but negligible.
>>
>>35176304

weed is for faggots

go kill yourself, 420 blaze it loser
>>
>>35176304
Idk what weed does for you guys
But I'm an alien and I was pretty much made for weed
or visa-versa
it keeps me from getting too stressed out
it keeps my mood up when I'm too down
it gives me a healthy appetite
it gives me the ability to have sex for hours
it boosts creativity, keeps you out of patterned thinking,
it opens up unused pathways in the brain and makes your brain more efficient
it helps some people deal with anxiety or other crippling ailments like epilepsy and cancer
there's a great deal of propaganda against weed but do your own research, and try it for yourself
there's a reason why weed has only been illegal for the past 70 years of the entire earth's existence
it's because the government is full of shit
/thread
>>
>>35176781
>it's because the government is full of shit
>/threading your own post

you had me until you became a raging faggot
>>
HOW MANY TIMES IS THIS GOING TO BE ASKED
>>
>>35176799
the government knows that it's full of shit though
that's why they have to pay shills to spread their bullshit
>>
A lot of people on /fit/ probably haven't actually used weed before judging it, it's a habit you have to be introduced to and you fags have no social lives lel
>>
i'm an infrequent smoker, and sometimes when i smoke i get anxious and insecure. if i'm in a social situation i feel real awkward and my mind is racing. what gives?
>>
>>35176857
It's a pretty common effect. It's not something you want to do when you're in a situation where others will not be high, unless you're used to it. The old "everyone knows I'm high and everything I'm saying must sound completely stupid" adage is no joke.
>>
File: Nov-11-28-00-46-28.jpg (167KB, 1052x1545px) Image search: [Google]
Nov-11-28-00-46-28.jpg
167KB, 1052x1545px
if you think weed kills testosterone or muscle growth
this is my body...
laziness is merely a choice
I personally smoke joints and the occasional blunt
>>
>>35176857
>insecure
same here. same for pretty much everybody really. just don't smoke in social situations where anyone is likely to judge you, or just smoke less so you can stay more in control of things.
>>
>>35176304
Smoke Once or Twice a Day. Dont see any negative effects other than slight grogginess within the first hour of waking up. Not a big Deal though considering I usually lift later in the day.
>>
File: 2015-04-24 17.29.40.jpg (243KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-24 17.29.40.jpg
243KB, 612x816px
>>35176857
same. smoking a lot and developing a tolerance doesn't help much either. different strains don't help.
smoking alone isn't that much better. i experience crazy lucid clarity of thought, it ultimately makes me feel bad because i inevitably realize how fucked up i objectively am. took tens thousands of times smoking weed (even used to grow it at one point, picrelated was my last harvest) to realize it's just not for me.
some people just don't respond well, senpai. if it's not for you, just make peace with it, it's not that big of a loss.
>>
>>35177005
> i experience crazy lucid clarity of thought, it ultimately makes me feel bad because i inevitably realize how fucked up i objectively am

haha holy shit, that's how i get too

clear thoughts but bizzare as fuck, plus i get a lot of existential thoughts, been happening too much lately
>>
I like to lift while high.

Idk what it is, but weed gets me vascular and dry as fuck after smoking. Gets all my muscles pumped. Makes for a great pre-workout.

>>35176857
I've always had that experience. Majorly because I had social anxiety to begin with. Weed just worsened it. Funnily, my social anxiety went away when I took a long break from smoking due to probation and I got used to doing everything sober such as socializing etc.

Now I don't have that problem while I'm high.
>>
>>35176768
>winter break
>>
>>35177035
same thats why i cant wait for my ink to heal so i can
>>35177062
run just like this anon
>>
>>35176304
Using during your relaxation periods has no negative effects other than a quick tolerance for x quantity and the damage that is done to the cardiovascular system if you smoke all natural and not straight THC.
It's no different than drinking two-four beers a night, has no negative effect that your body can not compensate by repairing itself on a nightly basis.

The more you smoke, the more negative the effects.
Long term smoking can effect memory, which is not good for a fitness lifestyle.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (31KB, 340x634px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
31KB, 340x634px
>>35176755
>It's observed but negligible.

Where are you getting that from? Do YOU actually understand what the study is saying? There is a statistically significant increase in protein synthesis when this cannabinoid receptor is antagonized.
>>
File: thistbhfam.gif (161KB, 921x155px) Image search: [Google]
thistbhfam.gif
161KB, 921x155px
>>35176351
>>
I'm against intoxicants altogether. At the end of the day, nothing good comes from their use.
>>
>>35177121
>implying cannabis is toxic

kek.selling toxics at medicinal dispensaries.
>>
>>35176304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rGkVcnIuj0
>>
>>35176304
it's easy to underestimate how much money you're spending on it, so i would say to stay away from it unless you're a trap god that can afford to stay high all day.
it really varies from person to person
>>
>>35177109
I think he means the actual effects in the body are negligible. I don't actually know, I'm not a science dude.
>>
>>35177109
dont you mean decrease
>>
The mistake that people make with weed is they think that they have to be part of DUDE WEED culture and smoke every day.

Why can't you just lift, eat healthily and enjoy weed once a week or so?
>>
>>35176304
Some people do well on it, others do not.

My performance goes down, same with most people I know.
But some people can smoke a bowl and then squat 4pl8 without any problems.
It could help with recovery and appetite when used short term. Long term will suppress appetite.

Consume a bit, go to the gym and see if you can do it. If you can, go for it.
>>
>>35176781
Chris Barnes pls go.
>>
It's nice but it fucks up your memory.
>>
>>35176335
aswell as oestrogenic faggot enjoy your gyno
>>
>>35176304
Pros
>relaxes muscles
>CAN help sleep

Cons
>disrupts eating habits
>POTENTIAL anxiety as a side effect
>Can disrupt deeper Rem sleep cycles
>>
>>35176755
>>35177772
>>35177814
>delusion pothead detected

I bet you wear only organic materials and live in a bio - community or some shit.
>>
>>35176781
Weed also does literally the opposite of every single thing you listed in some people.

Are you an idiot?
>>
>>35177005
>>35177035
>>35176857
>>35177088
I thought, I was the only one brehs...
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.