[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the roided Beibs of last year? Clearly he is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: diety-bod-right-fit.jpg (116KB, 634x953px) Image search: [Google]
diety-bod-right-fit.jpg
116KB, 634x953px
What happened to the roided Beibs of last year? Clearly he is off the gear now and might even be on the meth diet (muscle loss, stringy hair, bad tattoos). Thoughts on this /fit/? Yes, we realize he sucks, but let's not flog that horse...
>>
>>35175088
he's touring hard and having lots of sex no time to lift weights only count money
>>
>>35175088
all about the face breh
>>
File: bieber_on-roids.jpg (208KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
bieber_on-roids.jpg
208KB, 500x501px
>>35175088
Like, here is a roid shot... He should have stayed the course!
>>
>>35175088
Everyone is waiting for him to have a full on public meltdown once his drug use and alcoholism starts robbing him of his youth earlier than other child-teen-young adult stars.

He'll self implode like the rest of them; he's not special, not the first to do it and he won't be the last. I'm hoping he catches something bad like Sheen did; after that he'll be such damaged goods that only the utter psychos will defend him; thereby making him a great martyr for normal people.
>>
>>35175126
sheen didn't "catch" HIV...he stalked it for years, and finally, Captn Ahab style, took it down for the count.
>>
>>35175113
his facial aesthetics suck tho brah

not even trolling he looks like a dyke

although young girls do like feminine looking boys so whatev
>>
In 2015 the only people who hate on bieber are jealous as fuck.
Call him a fag all you want hes had more sex than all of fit combined and some of his recent tracks are great.
>>
>>35175200
OP here - when I said "sucks", I meant "sucks as a human being...bad actual person". But back to the roids...
>>
>>35175200
I would wager I have had more sex than he has, probably not banged more chicks, but more sex, without a doubt. Dippin my tip 2x a day for the last ~8 years.
>>
>>35176508
estats
>>
>>35176738
More like compensating for everything else in my life crumbling by having sex constantly so that I can feel some form of validation.
>>
>>35176763
How do the sheep feels aboot this arrangement m8?
>>
>>35175144
underrated to be honest family
>>
>>35176813
>How do the sheep feels aboot this arrangement m8?
Not from the UK, so nah. This is america brah, where all I have to do is buy a chick a drink and feign interest for 15 minutes if I want a new slam piece.
>>
>>35175200
Bieber is actually more hateable in 2015 than he was when he started. I never hated Bieber when he was just some kid making annoying songs, and he had just as many women on his dick back then. He's just kind of a cunt, although I think he's started to realize this so he may get better.
>>
>>35177323
Personally I think hes just having the fun that any young person with millions of dollars, legal immunity and a huge network of connections and fame would have.
>>
>>35177354
Of course. It's not that having that stuff automatically makes you a cunt, it's just that it's very easy to become a cunt, which he did, but it's better than being a cunt and having nothing I suppose.
>>
>>35175200
I think I'll settle with calling you a fag
>>
>>35176508
Pix of wife desu
>>
>>35177879
Jelly belly :^)
>>
hes hot
>>
>>35175200
His new tracks are actually worse than anything else hes ever done because people keep insisting his awful ez listening autotune is good and putting it on at every FUCKING party. Also
>cause im missing more than your body
Ugh
Hes got a nice benis tho
>>
>>35178227
Sometimes ez listening pop autotune is just what you need though.
>>
>>35178250
There are less annoying examples of it imo
Carly rae for instance
>>
>>35178250
>>35178227
>>35175200
Pop RnB like Bieber is shit tier music. For "Rhythm and Blues" it has like no beat whatsoever. Am I suppose to enjoy some guy just singing ditsy nonsense for 5 minutes with an occasional sample? Is that what constitutes a song nowadays?
>>
>>35178378
The ditsy lyrics represent pretty basic human feels that we have all experienced and thats why its popular.
And hes picked samples that are very pleasing to the ear for his singles.
>>
>>35178415
To be fair, the only new song of his I've heard is "Sorry", but that song's lyrics are literately "Oh please ex, oh please take me back oh please take me back". I certainly enjoy love songs but dwelling on the past is stupid and it doesn't really remind me of anything substantial. Guess I'm just not that kinda guy though.

More importantly though:
>implying he picked those samples
>implying he produces shit
>implying any child stars do anything beyond sing and MAYBE play guitar
>>
>>35178472
apparently ed sheeran wrote it for him?
>>
>>35178472
True about your greentexts, but im not gonna say 'biebers producers', its pretty well known who does the work for him
>>
>>35175088
What a shame. He should have at least kept lifting. I almost gained a little respect for him when I saw him using his fortune to improve his physique and take up boxing (even if he was shit at it). I almost did.
>>
>>35178483
That explains why its such fucking trash
>>
>>35178483
Wouldn't be surprised, though I honestly don't know. I have no problem with ed sheeran, I thought "drunk" was a decent song, or at least some good remixes came out of it.
>>35178496
That's a big part of why I automatically dislike child star musicians though. It has nothing to do with their popularity, as I love many popular bands and djs; however, it immediately makes everything they are singing and vibes they are sending off feel less genuine if I know it was produced by 10+ guys meeting in a conference room. It makes me feel good to know the music I'm listening to was made by a guy/girl trying to express themselves and not simply by a bunch of suits for a quick cash grab.

Also, pop music may have very general feelings that anyone can relate to, but I've heard smaller artists articulate feelings much more relevant to my life. Going to the lowest common denominator usually ends up shitty
>>
> grown men discussing how much they hate a celebrity

i hope you guys are actually 14 years old. this manchild epidemic is far more sad than anything bieber has produced
>>
>>35178546
One one hand i agree, on the other hand its not like jay z made any of his own music aside from (hopefully) the lyrics and final decison, but its not like it makes guys like him less of a legend.
And everyone in the room knowing the artist and the song brings people together that musically better indie artists dont.
>>
>>35175124
A lot of that is down to photoshop there. It looked to me like he hopped on, still looked like dog shit and fell back on photo editing to get his dream bod.

He's probs still on now to stay somewhat lean now his balls are dead.
>>
File: 1426980189120.jpg (30KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
1426980189120.jpg
30KB, 307x352px
>>35175088
>That belt

Why
>>
File: macaulayculkinhealth--647x331.jpg (65KB, 647x331px) Image search: [Google]
macaulayculkinhealth--647x331.jpg
65KB, 647x331px
I can't wait until he goes full caulkin mode.
>>
>>35178415
>The ditsy lyrics represent pretty basic human feels
Majority of pop lyrics are fluff in there just for the sound. Most is very very nearly word salad.

The guys that write the lyrics tho tend to just bash them out on the fly so it's not real surprising
>>
>>35175124
Could he flex any harder?
>>
Probably his touring managers wanted him on the juice to make him infertile so he would accidentally make a bieber baby with a groupie.
>>
>>35179873
wouldn't, obviously
>>
>>35179435
def holds his mic battery thing in the back
>>
>>35175088
I don't think he was ever much bigger. Were there photos of him with more photoshop a better pose and better lighting? Obviously.

>>35175124
for example is just fortunate lighting, lots of photoshop and horribly obvious flexing.

I think the reason he never got bigger is just that he's not quite there yet. The industry wants him to be the cute boy, but somewhat edgy for a little longer. They know his target group and they know that his face still looks pretty young.
>>
Drugs. He's messed up, like all child stars. Club 27.
>>
>>35175163

Dykes love that he looks like a dyke.

His music isnt as insufferable as it was before. Its not quality, but at least its catchy.
>>
>>35178378
how is bieber rnb holy shit youre retarded his last album if full edm shit bro
>>
>>35175088
He was obviously never on.

Photoshop fraud. All in the lighting and filters.
>>
>>35175088
Dude's cute af. He has a good heart as well. People need to fuck off.
>>
>>35179435

hiding his disgusting outie bellybutton ofc
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.