[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a HS student and I'm in four college courses so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1449291363724.jpg (19KB, 423x308px) Image search: [Google]
1449291363724.jpg
19KB, 423x308px
I'm a HS student and I'm in four college courses so I have literally no time to work out. The only option I have is weights class, here is the routine.

Three groups of exercises. Finish one, rest 15 secs, move to next one, rest 15 secs, move to next one, rest 15 secs, etc. until all sets are complete.

Group 1
Upright Row 5x6
Squat 5x6
Rear Delt Flies 5x6

Group 2
Lawn Mower Starts 5x6
Bench Press 5x12
SLDL with just the bar 5x5

Group 3
Bench Dips 5xF
barbell row 5x5
Front, side, and angle delt raises, 12 each

We are given 30 seconds to complete each exercise.

Is this routine /fit/ approved?
>>
Wake up earlier or go to sleep later faggot
>>
>>35174632
>I have literally no time to work out
>is currently using time to post on a chinese anime website for girls
>>
>I have literally no time to work out

Stopped reading here. You literally do.
>>
That'll put you on the fast track to being a dyel.
>>
>>35174651
no I don't.. I have 5-6 hours of homework every night, and I have to eat. The closest gym is 15 minutes out, so that's about an hour and a half investment. I either do bad in school or go to the gym.
>>
>>35174632
It doesn't look completely shit. So long as you progressive overload...
If next week your sldl is still just the bar etc.... You're in trouble.

If you prioritise good form, then coupled with sensible progressive overload, you might even make gains.
Not sure about approved. But it doesn't look straight-into-the-trash tier either. If progressive overload. If not, talk to the "teacher" about doing SS instead.
>>
Definitely not enough rest time, 15 seconds? What?
>>
So you have time to do this shitstain of a routine but not go to a gym
>>
>>35174804
i just said this is in my weights class you fuckin kike
>>
>>35174702
>5-6 hours of homework every night
Either youre retarded or lying
>>
>>35174727
This
>>
>>35174869
sounds like you were in the lower half of your graduating class
>>
GREETINGS UNDERAGE
That circuit weights routine will at least get you moving and get some muscles on you, but unless you make lifting your priority you won't be making huge gains. Just focus on what you wanna do.
>>
>>35175007
Nigger
>>
>>35174632
Lel, I was in 5 for my senior year and doing college applications at the same time, graduated with a 4.0 and lifted 3-5 times a week
>>
>>35175727
I'm in ap calculus ap language ap us history and ap physics. They're legit classes.
>>
>>35175880
>AP
>college classes
Pick one and only one
>>
>>35175880

I'm in 5 actual college courses and still have time to work out every day.
>>
>be me
>senior year
>5'6"
>150lbs
>250lbs bench
>330lbs squat
>375lbs dl
>220lbs c&j
>high school schedule consisted of:
Math 128
Statistics 150
US Government 120
Biology 100
Biology 105
English 207
US History 101/ 102
Don't be a faggot. Fucking get to a gym and do a real workout.
>>
Nigger I'm about to graduate with a 3.7 in a biochemistry degree, 2 published papers and club leadership, along with working 20 hours a week.

Still find time to workout 6/7 days. Stop making excuses, there is always more efficient ways to spend your time.
>>
>>35174632
>pseo is hard
>555-come-on-now.jpg
>>
>>35174702
>5-6 hours of homework
Dude what
You either live in China or just are retarded.
>>
>>35176653
He's a retarded high schooler making excuses. Ignore him.
>>
>>35175880
Lol. I did all that and still lifted. Valedictorian. You're just stupid kid. Give up and work on your muscles, since that's the only thing you're going to have going for you in life anyway. I'll just sit here with my perfect 4.0 AND 10/10 bod because I wasn't a retard.
>>
>>35176166
This

>Doing final year Chemical engineering Research and Design project
>Taking classes on top of that
>hour and a half commute to Uni
>Working 25+ hours a week
>still go gym at least 4 times a week

Manage your time better OP you don't need 5 hours of study a night.
>>
File: 1449409745361.jpg (120KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449409745361.jpg
120KB, 720x960px
>>35175880

AHAHAHHAHAH FUCKING AHAHAHHAHAH

I'm like the biggest normie in academics and APUSH and AP Language are literally the easiest classes ever in junior year, not even exaggerating. APUSH is memorization, and language also contains memorization but incorporates application (way more on application, though). The regular classes are legit harder and the only sort of difficult thing about these classes are the AP exams.

AP Physics is literally plug and chug, look at equations from other chapters, and then fuck around with a few problems for a while (may take 30-40 mins each once in a while if you accidentally screw up in the middle) and voila!, it's done.

If you really need 6 hours to study that shit, then you won't ever be prepared for any STEM college major in college at all.
>>
As others have stated. if you actually need to study for these classes youre not cut out for a true STEM major. Although, the fact youre putting in the time to learn it is admirable. Still, your body is as important as your mind. Find the time young one.
>>
>>35176751
Tbh, my AP Language class was hard as fuck, but that was probably just because my 50 million year old teacher was still on edge from her husband almost dying.
>>
>>35174969
I dual enrolled for 2 years rofl

College work is easy shit if youre not retarded
>>
>>35180763
Same. Graduated with a 4.0 and almost 30 credits into college. Still had 5-6 hours of free time each day.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.