[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This photo got posted on facebook and it got me thinking. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: leto.jpg (39KB, 520x482px) Image search: [Google]
leto.jpg
39KB, 520x482px
This photo got posted on facebook and it got me thinking. What fucking bodyfat percentage is he on the left? It looks low but he doesn't have much definition at all
>>
11%
>>
How does he get so lean at age 40? Cocaine, not eating, cardio?
>>
>>35173495
Being rich opens up many doors breh.
>>
>>35173495
see
>>35173540

>>35173495
probably a personal health chef that has all of his nutrients exactly calculated and the food still tastes good, a trainer that shows him exactly how to lift, and a lot of outside pressure for various reasons such as movie roles
>>
>>35173495
well considering he have a lot of money, he could hire a small army of people to compose his diet and routine. Also he's an actor so it is part of his job so he can be much more dedicated than regular human with family and job
>>
File: Age 19 and 39.jpg (41KB, 612x459px) Image search: [Google]
Age 19 and 39.jpg
41KB, 612x459px
>>35173334
Around 10%. Bad lighting and he's breathing out there.

>>35173495
Veganism. It's kept him young, too. 20 year gap between left and right pics here.
>>
>>35173477
>11%
Abs are barely showing
He is 14% at best.
Ab formation only happens sub 13% unless you go bear mode and work out your core with heavy weights.
>>
>>35173582
Ah thats it, he's breathing out makes sense now
>>
>>35173616
Thers no way thats 14, he'd have more fat around the sides if that were the case
>>
>>35173616
>hurr durr abs only show once you're 12%
>>
>>35173582

But I thought veganism being good for you was a meme and we need animal fats in our diet for Testosterone production?!
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (7KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
7KB, 125x123px
>>35173582
>Veganism. It's kept him young.
Hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>35173495
>be rich
>you can afford a personal chef to cook every meal that your nutritionist/dietician state should be eaten daily after consulting with physique trainer.
>physique trainers job is to be a fucking dick and make sure you reach your cardio+skeletal/muscular goals.
He only has to do maybe an hour of working out daily and a weekly checkup to ensure weight loss is stable.
If there are any abnormalities (Not enough muscle gain, not enough weight loss, too much weight loss) the team he has hired to ensure his good looks discusses how to fix it.
When you're rich having a great body is easy, the only work you have to put in is the daily routine and ensuring you only eat what you're suppose to.
>>
>>35173671
People with the most testosterone age horribly. Everyone knows steroids fuck your face up and make you prematurely aged.
>>
>>35173616
congratulations, you have autism
>>
I think that more than being already rich, it's both the dedication to be a good actor and not only acting the role, but being it, and well, if you knew you'd be paid millions of dollars to change your body, it'd be much easier.
>>
>>35173334
>11%
kek dude
15-17%
>>
>>35173582
>veganism kept him young

or maybe it was being rich as fuck havin acess to EVERYTHING
>>
>>35173671
Vegans have higher testosterone than the general male population.
>>
>>35174991
Except you're wrong

> The effect of a lacto-ovo vegetarian (V) and a mixed, meat-rich (M) diet on the level of serum sex hormones, gonadotropins, and endurance performance of eight male endurance athletes was investigated in a 2 x 6 wk cross-over study.
>Thus, the V diet resulted in a lower total T level (13.7, 9.8-32.4 nmol.l-1) (median and range) compared with the M diet (17.4, 11.8-33.5 nmol.l-1).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
>>
>>35173582
>veganism kept him young

only if he ate low glycemic index foods...
insulin is the biggest culprit in cell aging.

if you don't want to age do fucking keto.
if you want to age eat pasta and sugar.

it's not veganism you fucking shill.
veg-an gains, pls go.
>>
>>35173334
He's got such a nice chest for having such shitty shoulders and traps. Is that just great chest genetics or a shitty routine?

I have a good chest but I work it constantly. Otoh I have great biceps and I rarely do a set of curls though I guess I do do a lot of pull ups.
>>
>>35175187
>The effect of a lacto-ovo vegetarian
Do you even know what vegan is?
>>
>>35175300
>ketard calling other people shills
Glycemic Index/Load is literally irrelevant if you're not diabetic/pre-diabetic
>>
>>35173495
he's rich
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.