[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think people are more attracted to, someone who looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Socrates-Quote-Discus-Statue.jpg (78KB, 940x400px) Image search: [Google]
Socrates-Quote-Discus-Statue.jpg
78KB, 940x400px
What do you think people are more attracted to, someone who looks big but isn't strong ("aesthetic") or someone who looks like he can fight and protect himself and those he love?

Girls want that Greek ideal, someone who is physically fit, both strong and with high endurance, but also intellectually adept. A real man should be swole of body and mind.
>>
File: 1444578923453.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444578923453.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
Normal people hardly care about powerlifters and strongmen unless they show off their strength. An aesthetic young man is far more impressive both in looks and strength to their eyes. They assume that shredded = strong. This is kinda true as even if you train for hypertrophy you'll still be way stronger than the average man. Also, both suck at fighting.

There's no "real man" as everybody has his own definition.
>>
File: ayy.png (1MB, 896x1282px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
1MB, 896x1282px
>>35172052
>implying someone who trains for strength who isn't fat as fuck wouldn't be considered aesthetic in the eyes of non-lifters
>>
File: zyzz2.jpg (14KB, 301x447px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
14KB, 301x447px
>>35172089
You said it yourself, "who isn't fat as fuck". Normally if you lift for stength you're not supposed to care about your abs or bodyfat unless you want to say in x class division. Just look at Jason Blaha.
>>
>>35172114
Zyzz attracted shitty people.
>>
>>35172089
1) Perfect Greek ideal, making women thirsty

>>35172114
2) The man's ideal, vascular and intimidating

Woman want #1, he doesn't look like he "lives in the gym". Maybe picked up a book once in his life. Probably drinks occasionally, knows how to cook food that isn't chicken breast and frozen veggies.

(Gotta understand how a woman's weak brain works if you want to know what they want)
>>
>>35172161
He inspired a lot of people.
Some had a better life.
Some became douchebags.
Some became fitness models.

He did spread a lot of positivity and fun in a community which is often unfunny, repetitive as well as very hateful.
>>
File: 1445419318435.jpg (39KB, 431x401px) Image search: [Google]
1445419318435.jpg
39KB, 431x401px
>>35172192
>spread a lot of positivity
>most of his fame came from calling women sluts on social media
>>
>>35172161
Tbqh he was trashy af
>>
>>35172187
I think women would also go all over our aesthetic ideals if they stopped lying to themselves. If you compare Zyzz ifting vs a dadbod cooking some greasy shit they'll think
>Zyzz spends too much time in the gym
>Dadbod has time for me.
>Zyzz is too perfect.
>Dadbod makes me look great and beautiful.
>Zyzz will fuck other bitches.
>Dadbod will stay with me because he's an ugly loser.
>Zyzz only cooks healthy food.
>Dadbod is gonna make delicious meals.
>Zyzz is all about health.
>Dadbod is gonna eat pizza with me in front of TV.
>Zyzz is too hard.
>Dadbod is more soft and cuddly.
>>
>>35172232
Do you really think about all this shit when checking out girls? If you don't, why would they?
>>
>>35172285
They aren't guys, they aren't out to fuck. They want security and an easy life above all else.

That's why they can stomach fucking old rich guys and guys can't.
>>
>>35172232
Most people just think he's gay, everyone else thinks he's a tryhard.
>>
>>35172114
Most powerlifter and weightlifter aren't fat due to weigt classes. If you lift for strength 9 times out of 10 you stay kind of lean year around
>>
>Implying it matters how you look

I mean, sure, some big guy who looks intimidating could probably avoid a lot of fights, but if he can't actually fight it won't do jack shit for him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.