[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Staring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (111KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 500x371px
I recently joined the gym, my goal is to lose weight. I'm a big guy so I've got pretty far to go. About 35kgs/77lbs.

My first time at the gym I was really nervous but pushed on. But I noticed some random guy and his friend staring at me. It was really uncomfortable sort of staring. Whilst I was on the treadmill and rowing they both stared at my belly and my large size. Yeah I get it. I'm fat - that's why I'm at the fucking gym.

But it seems we have a similar schedule he or his friend or both are always there and always staring. It's totally killing my motivation and just making feel really fucking conscious and aware of my weight instead of my workout. Now I get anxious before going in for a workout and hate going to the gym. I've stopped going regularly.

What do????
>>
They want your dick.
>>
I actually stare people at gym, nothing to do at rest after reps. I usually stare at people with funny technique. or womyn.
>>
>>35171160
Crank up your iPod and activate thousand-yard stare lone wolf mode. You'll stop caring within a month.
>>
lol keep going and outlift them in no time because bigger means more strength

Also wear a hoodie. It might help you.
>>
>>35171160
Fuck those guys. Either they mirin', mocking or just want your machine. Just ignore OP. A lone wolf cares not about the opinions of the sheep.
>>
>>35171160

Bring a banana, and eat it while staring back at them. Make sure to chew with your mouth wide open - this is key.
>>
>>35171160
>I recently joined the gym, my goal is to lose weight. I'm a big guy
for you
>>
>>35171583
Sorry. I don't understand what you're getting at?
>>
>>35171160
stare back?
holy shit some people really are faggots
>>
>>35171160
I like to throw a devilish grin on, and run my thumb across my throat like I'll gut their mother while I make them watch. Throw a little psychotic vibe their way. Guess what, that manlet won't look me in the eyes in the locker room now.

Were all gonna make it. To be honest bro, the more time I've spent in the gym and confidence I built, I continue to find, even the guys who look great and have lifted a long time are still pretty insecure about themselves.
>>
File: 1371434254488.png (113KB, 262x312px) Image search: [Google]
1371434254488.png
113KB, 262x312px
>>35171620
>>
>>35171620
I think he attempted trolling and failed miserable. I second the lone wolf. Be badass and know you have /fit/ support.
>>
Just ignore them. When I first started I was paranoid everyone was staring all the time. Turns out it was just the occasional glance because I was new to the gym or when they want to pounce on the rack after I've finished.

>>35171620
bane meme
>>
>>35171160
Get a shirt with "stop staring faggots".
>>
File: JPdT37c[1].jpg (11KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
JPdT37c[1].jpg
11KB, 480x270px
>>35171683
>>
>>35171683
Hahah this
>>
>>35171160
They're probably your future gym bros.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 460x259px
I'm gyming tomorrow and plan to try and get my anxiety through my workout. If they do state some more I might just confront them. This is getting fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>35171665
>Failed miserably

God damn fucking retards on this board, are you 11 years old?
>>
Make eye contact with the alpha-faggot and don't break it. Don't even blink until he does. Let him know there's something wrong.

Don't let these cunts shoot your motivation. If they laugh just report them at the main reception for discriminating against your size.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>35171757
Yeah figures, I'll give them a stern warning and tell the head office. Fuck it I'm not gonna stay fat for those fucks. Why else would I go to a gym? Why are some people so amazed to see fat people at the gym, we all started somewhere.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.